Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slipstream said:
This is ridiculous, why was she allowed to drive after the first offence in May?

She wasn't allowed, but she did it anyway. Just like Paris.

Slipstream said:
She is a menace to the road and people are dying everyday because of these careless scumbags. And to rub salt in it, this slag has unlimited resources to hire someone to drive her around to her piss-up spots. She needs to be flogged.

Totally agree. She needs to be taken off the streets. She is a danger to innocent people.

After both arrests, all of her charges added up could get her a maximum of 6 years in jail. One of the charges is the same one that Paris had, so if she doesn't get at least 45 days, I'm sure there will be some major outrage!

ultravioletluvv said:

She wasn't allowed, but she did it anyway. Just like Paris.

Ok, justice definitely needs to prevail in this case then because she has given absolute disregard to the safety of the general public.

Took this from Wiki - California, which is being followed by a growing number of states, now charges second-degree murder where the legal state of mind of malice(defin - desire to harm others or tease) exists -- that is, where the defendant exhibited a reckless indifference to the lives of others.

^Perhaps extreme in this case but it will be interesting to see what the courts say on this because she was apparently chasing that woman all the while intoxicated and in the possession of cocaine.

Everyone says oh Linsdsay is really a nice girl and Paris is a nice girl.....IMO if they were really nice girls they would think about the other people around them before they get behind the wheel of a car. Really nice people are not that self absorbed. :huh:

Here is her current rap sheet.

-She faces misdemeanour charges of hit and run and DUI for the arrest in May. A court date scheduled for 24 Aug.

-She faces 2 misdemeanour charges of driving under the influence and driving on a suspended licence for today's arrest.

-She also faces 2 felony charges of possession of cocaine and transport of a narcotic.

Apparently, she was chasing down her assistant's mother. Her assistant had either just quit or been fired, and for whatever reason, Lindsay felt the need to get in a car (on a suspended license, with a .12 BAC and cocaine in her pocket) and chase her down. The assistant's mother was driving and called 911 to report that Lindsay was chasing her and that she was on her way to the police station.

God it just sounds like such an incredibly stupid thing to do.
Anyone with half a brain would realize this.

Dina Lohan released the following statement to TV’s The Insider:

“I am sick over this. My children, my family, we are like prisoners in our own home because paparazzi is outside our house. Lindsay is in a safe place. We are trying to strategically work out our next step. We are doing everything in our power in support of Lindsay and I won’t give up. This is my daughter and we love her. We are waiting for the press frenzy to die down and leave her alone. Please respect our privacy.”

Just wait.

In a few days, Dina will be inviting The Insider into her home for a good cry and a sit-down interview.

Then she will have their cameras follow her in the plane as she and the kids go visit Lindsay in rehab.

Dina’s such a wench!

This is really disgusting already.

One of these days one of these idiot girls will run down and kill a couple of kiddies and then it'll suddenly begin to matter in a significant way.

Rehab doesn't work for her. So rehab + jail is the only meaningful way to protect the public against her recklessness.

Has it been confirmed yet what sort of "car chase" this was? I mean I do realize she was driving with a suspended liscence AND under the influence but was she driving aggressively and/or speeding? The whole thing is strange.

ultravioletluvv said:
Apparently, she was chasing down her assistant's mother. Her assistant had either just quit or been fired, and for whatever reason, Lindsay felt the need to get in a car (on a suspended license, with a .12 BAC and cocaine in her pocket) and chase her down. The assistant's mother was driving and called 911 to report that Lindsay was chasing her and that she was on her way to the police station.

Un-fucking-believable :mad:
this girl is a self-absorbed attention-whore! What was she doing in her so-called "rehab"?? working on her tan??

Lohan never really struck me as the media whore type.. Just more like the troubled kind whose fuck ups always end up on the news.

She's like a female version of Danny Bonoduce (sp)

I kind of feel sorry for her.

david said:
Lohan never really struck me as the media whore type.. Just more like the troubled kind whose fuck ups always end up on the news.

She's like a female version of Danny Bonoduce (sp)

I kind of feel sorry for her.
yeah, exactly. it all shocks me for sure, and definitely angers me, but i mostly feel sorry for her. she's totally lost control of herself and doesn't seem to have any positive people in her life to take her aside and smack some sense into her.

worst. excuse. ever. Although I'm not surprised.

The only reason she earns even a drop of sympathy from me is b/c I believe her mother to be a a press whore enabler. Her mother aside, she's been to "rehab", what, twice now? Shouldn't she have learned how to make better choices in rehab? :huh: I guess she has to learn to choose to stay away from drugs and booze first.

Saw this little blurb on FoxNews (gossip columns)

"A source close to Li-Lo said the 21-year-old wants to be back to her happy and healthy self, but jail or rehab will only make her problems worse.

“Lindsay is a really talented, good-hearted girl,” said the insider who has befriended the star for several years. “What’s happened to her is devastating.”
"

How can you say that rehab or jail would just make it worse. No..no, she really needs to just work this out for herself. It's just a phase.....

Back
Top Bottom