Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 05-30-2007, 07:43 PM   #76
Refugee

Local Time: 07:28 PM
There is a big difference between Lindsay Lohan and Robert Downey Jr. Lindsay is a major bitch who goes around acting like she's the queen of Hollywood after only a handful of movies. Her interviews are painful to watch because she comes across as this arrogant, bitchy, spoiled brat. She's rude to the people interviewing her and acts like she's doing them a favor, when it's really the other way around.

RDJ has always come across as a gracious, hard-working actor, who unfortunately has a serious drug problem. But it never seemed to affect his work or turn him into an asshole. From all accounts, he was still a professional on every movie set and he never did interviews acting like he was god's gift to acting.

Old 05-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #77
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:28 PM
Personally, I think her cell mate should be her mother.

Old 05-30-2007, 11:22 PM   #78
New Yorker

Local Time: 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv
There is a big difference between Lindsay Lohan and Robert Downey Jr. Lindsay is a major bitch who goes around acting like she's the queen of Hollywood after only a handful of movies. Her interviews are painful to watch because she comes across as this arrogant, bitchy, spoiled brat. She's rude to the people interviewing her and acts like she's doing them a favor, when it's really the other way around.

RDJ has always come across as a gracious, hard-working actor, who unfortunately has a serious drug problem. But it never seemed to affect his work or turn him into an asshole. From all accounts, he was still a professional on every movie set and he never did interviews acting like he was god's gift to acting.
I agree with this and the other poster who commented that Lindsay is probably NOT an alcholic...just a spoiled rotten brat who thinks her shit don't stink and she is above the law. She is totally immature and has a lot to learn.....she thinks she can do all this and not have any price to pay....I think she is about to find out!
Old 05-31-2007, 08:30 AM   #79
The Fly

Local Time: 02:28 AM
I'm going to give her a spanking that she won't soon forget.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:22 PM   #80
The Fly

Local Time: 07:28 PM
Now her dad is saying she's addicted to OxyContin....
Old 05-31-2007, 01:10 PM   #81
New Yorker

I read that too ^

he is taking instruction on how to be a recovering addict counselor
Old 05-31-2007, 05:41 PM   #82
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Chizip
i wonder if she is still having her 21st birthday party in vegas, i was supposed to go to that

According to TMZ: Yes. Great to see she is taking this all seriously.

"Rehab be damned! LiLo still plans to celebrate her 21st birthday -- Vegas-style.

Lindsay's lawyer, Mike Heller, tells BestWeekEver that the newest celeb resident of Promises will still have her birthday bash at Pure on July 2, as previously planned. The party is a contractual obligation with the Caesars Palace club, and, a source says, "Lindsay said she's doing the party in Vegas, no matter what ... Just because you're sober doesn't mean you can't go out and have fun."

Heller also shot down claims that Svedka vodka pulled out of sponsoring the event -- saying they were never signed on to do the party in the first place and that he "would not allow a liquor sponsor."
Old 06-02-2007, 12:03 AM   #83
Blue Crack Addict

She really needs to hang out with a new group of people.

http://www.celebritybabylon.com/feat...ell-lohan-out/

FIRST to tell you that Lindsay Lohan was getting out of control, through our EXCLUSIVE pics of the 20-year-old partying at Coachella Music Festival parties in only her bra and skirt. FIRST to tell you that Lindsay's "best pal" Samantha Ronson may not be the friend that she seems! Read our story below that is getting all the buzz in Babylon and beyond!

Lindsay Lohan may need to do a quick re-think on who her real friends are, even within her own family! Celebrity Babylon has learned that while her DJ pal Samantha Ronson, 29, looks like she's there to help her pal through thick and thin, she's really making a tidy profit on the side, shilling Lohan, 20, out to photographers eager to get her photo looking passed out and wasted. While an "out of it" Lohan thought she was just going home after a night out at Teddy's in Hollywood on May 27, Ronson who was holding the cocaine later found in Lindsay's car. "There were three of them crammed into the Mercedes sports car and Samantha was the one that had the cocaine with her. made a side trip to a gas station. A source tells Celebrity Babylon, "The car was only down a quarter tank, and yet Samantha stopped for gas. She has a side deal with a photo agency and they paid her to make the pit stop!" If that wasn't shocking enough, sources say that it was RonsonLindsay later questioned her about leaving it in the car for the cops to find and Samantha blew her off." Ronson, who makes anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000 a night deejaying at clubs and private parties, has accumulated a substantial side income taking her pal in front of paparazzi cameras for money.

There is an EXCLUSIVE set of Celebrity Babylon photos (in this story photo viewer) of Ronson and Lohan chatting outside a restaurant after a wild night out. CB was accused of setting up the pix with Ronson, and we are going to plea the Fifth Amendment!

Someone else who has successfully ridden Lohan's mini skirt is her mother Dina Lohan, 44, who negotiated her own gigs with Entertainment Tonight and various magazines for money, based on using Lindsay's fame. Even Lindsay's jailbird dad Michael is crying foul, and for once, we agree with him! With friends and relatives like this, who needs enemies? It's no wonder that a brief stint at a rehab did nothing to clean up Lindsay's act, as her friends and family are intent on seeing her out of control and at their mercy so they can profit from her. Celebrity Babylon witnessed Lohan's own 'bodyguard/driver' Jaz, pouring her a shot of tequila at the Fashion Loves Music party on April 29, at the Coachella Music Festival. "I couldn't believe my eyes," says one CB staffer, "he was playing her personal bartender instead of just protecting her like he was supposed to." And lets not forget the "tag-along" friends, main tag-along, shaggy haired, Patrick Aufdenkamp. He was spotted with Lindsay Lohan at The Parker in Palm Springs hours after her car accident! We have a feeling Lindsay paid the tab, once again, like always!

Days after being cited for driving under the influence, Lindsay Lohan has checked into Promises rehab in Malibu, the same rehab that Britney called home for an almost 30-day stay. Wonder what snitch at Promises will be selling her out now? After all, Britney tried to muzzle one in there through legal means, but was unsuccessful.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #84
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
She really needs to hang out with a new group of people.

http://www.celebritybabylon.com/feat...ell-lohan-out/

FIRST to tell you that Lindsay Lohan was getting out of control, through our EXCLUSIVE pics of the 20-year-old partying at Coachella Music Festival parties in only her bra and skirt. FIRST to tell you that Lindsay's "best pal" Samantha Ronson may not be the friend that she seems! Read our story below that is getting all the buzz in Babylon and beyond!

Lindsay Lohan may need to do a quick re-think on who her real friends are, even within her own family! Celebrity Babylon has learned that while her DJ pal Samantha Ronson, 29, looks like she's there to help her pal through thick and thin, she's really making a tidy profit on the side, shilling Lohan, 20, out to photographers eager to get her photo looking passed out and wasted. While an "out of it" Lohan thought she was just going home after a night out at Teddy's in Hollywood on May 27, Ronson who was holding the cocaine later found in Lindsay's car. "There were three of them crammed into the Mercedes sports car and Samantha was the one that had the cocaine with her. made a side trip to a gas station. A source tells Celebrity Babylon, "The car was only down a quarter tank, and yet Samantha stopped for gas. She has a side deal with a photo agency and they paid her to make the pit stop!" If that wasn't shocking enough, sources say that it was RonsonLindsay later questioned her about leaving it in the car for the cops to find and Samantha blew her off." Ronson, who makes anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000 a night deejaying at clubs and private parties, has accumulated a substantial side income taking her pal in front of paparazzi cameras for money.

There is an EXCLUSIVE set of Celebrity Babylon photos (in this story photo viewer) of Ronson and Lohan chatting outside a restaurant after a wild night out. CB was accused of setting up the pix with Ronson, and we are going to plea the Fifth Amendment!

Someone else who has successfully ridden Lohan's mini skirt is her mother Dina Lohan, 44, who negotiated her own gigs with Entertainment Tonight and various magazines for money, based on using Lindsay's fame. Even Lindsay's jailbird dad Michael is crying foul, and for once, we agree with him! With friends and relatives like this, who needs enemies? It's no wonder that a brief stint at a rehab did nothing to clean up Lindsay's act, as her friends and family are intent on seeing her out of control and at their mercy so they can profit from her. Celebrity Babylon witnessed Lohan's own 'bodyguard/driver' Jaz, pouring her a shot of tequila at the Fashion Loves Music party on April 29, at the Coachella Music Festival. "I couldn't believe my eyes," says one CB staffer, "he was playing her personal bartender instead of just protecting her like he was supposed to." And lets not forget the "tag-along" friends, main tag-along, shaggy haired, Patrick Aufdenkamp. He was spotted with Lindsay Lohan at The Parker in Palm Springs hours after her car accident! We have a feeling Lindsay paid the tab, once again, like always!

Days after being cited for driving under the influence, Lindsay Lohan has checked into Promises rehab in Malibu, the same rehab that Britney called home for an almost 30-day stay. Wonder what snitch at Promises will be selling her out now? After all, Britney tried to muzzle one in there through legal means, but was unsuccessful.
That's disgusting. If you had told me 2 years ago I would be saying this, "Lindsay Lohan needs to spend some SERIOUS time with her dad after rehab", I would have thought you were crazy. But, damn, back away from your "mother" Linds.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:36 AM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life

Her mother literally lived around the corner from me when I was growing up. She was rumoured to be a model and was always sunning herself in the yard. All the guys would ride their bikes by to see her and alot of the girls wanted to look like her and be as tan as she was. She later on became a Rockette and alway wanted to be famous.

Now shes famous for something you wouldn't want to be famous for.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:59 AM   #86
New Yorker

^
Old 06-03-2007, 10:57 PM   #87
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:28 PM
I just want to point out something on the subject of Robert Downey Jr being compared to Lohan which was mentioned in this thread..

You know, despite his struggles with drugs, he made good movies.

I can't say the same about Lohan.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:58 PM   #88
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

So apparently while Lindsay is in rehab all her friends are stabbing her in the back.

Year old pictures stolen from Lindsays apartment that leaked to the press.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/lin...dsays_wack.php

That would be Lindsay and Vanessa Minnillo.

Freaks.

And one or some of her friends that have visited her are also apparently leaking information to the press as well.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #89
Blue Crack Supplier

It's always good to know who your friends are...

What's up with the knives? Is this some new thing the kids are doing now?
Old 06-06-2007, 05:06 PM   #90
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

:coke: