Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
E! News said last night (and I've found them to be much more accurate than Internet gossip sites) that those pics. were actually taken last summer. I think they're right, as far as I know Lindsay's been either a honey blondeish color or darker for quite some time now. Her hair was definitely more of a reddish last year from what I recall from different pics. I've seen in some of my old magazines. It's also been confirmed by E! anyway that those pics. were taken in Sean Lennon's apartment. His dad would be so proud!:happy:

Yeah I did say they were from last year.

They are only now surfacing because one of her lovely friends stole them and probably sold them to the media :happy:

Sicy said:
Yeah I did say they were from last year.

They are only now surfacing because one of her lovely friends stole them and probably sold them to the media :happy:

No, I remember you said last year. I read on some website somewhere that they were from after her trip to rehab a couple months ago.

U2isthebest said:
No, I remember you said last year. I read on some website somewhere that they were from after her trip to rehab a couple months ago.

Last year/last summer, etc etc.

The websites that said they were recent pics were mis informed! I believe they corrected their error.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3250021&page=1

Dina Lohan, Lindsay's mother, has reportedly been given the chance to do a reality show with E! in which she will try to make celebrities out her youngest children: Lindsay's sister Aliana, 14, and brother Cody, 11. A spokesperson from E! said the cable channel had no comment on the reports of Lohan's show.

Having pushed her daughter for so many years, Lohan seems determined not to let the fanfare surrounding Lindsay pass her by. It was one thing when Dina was photographed leaving Hyde nightclub with a boy-toy while Lindsay was attending AA meetings, but news that she is using her younger children to promote herself has caused a negative reaction from some sections of the Hollywood community.

"What I have for this woman (Dina Lohan) is loathing," said Paul Petersen, a former child star himself and the founder of A Minor Consideration, an organization geared to improving the protection and rights afforded to children in the entertainment industry. "I would like to ask her, 'Have you not seen the condition of Lindsay?'"

Lindsay has made some dumb choices, but I feel sorry for her, especially with her own friends selling her out like that. Can the poor girl trust anybody? :huh:

It makes perfect sense to me...the scumbags that have been freeloading off of Lindsay and letting her pickup the tab for all the booze and god knows what else and now their cash cow is gone but her name still sells. Druggie and boozer friends aren't really friends...they just have the same "hobbies" and like to do them together.

If E! gives her a show, I think they deserve a collective kick in the shins. "Hey, let's see how bad she can screw up her other kids!"

Do they even WANT to be famous? If they do, maybe they'll learn something from their older sister and not end up like her.

I love Mean Girls. It reminds me of that little piece of me that's still rooting for Lindsay. :(

I keep waffling on the rooting. But hey, she's talented. Most of the time, I do want her to get her shit together and get back to acting. I'd like to see what she does as she grows up ... if she doesn't completely implode first.

corianderstem said:
I love Mean Girls. It reminds me of that little piece of me that's still rooting for Lindsay. :(

I keep waffling on the rooting. But hey, she's talented. Most of the time, I do want her to get her shit together and get back to acting. I'd like to see what she does as she grows up ... if she doesn't completely implode first.

That's just it. I sometimes feel as if something terrible is going to have to happen before many of these women ever make a change. And even then, I worry what effect that terrible thing will actually have. Good? or bad?

I have to stop looking/writing in these threads. I have never gotten into all the celebrity gossip before. I don't like it. :angry:

C'mon ... give in to the dark side.

:wink:

It's okay to have an opinion about something trivial that's going on in the world.

Yes I saw that mentioned on some recent TV show in which they were discussing her mother. Could be false, I don't know. But given her behavior I tend to believe it-and she does work for them, recently she reported for them from the red carpet at the Georgia Rule premiere.

I think Lindsay is thinking she's too young to be a drug addict/party girl/problematic drinker. BIG MISTAKE.

I think she left rehab the first time too complacent and that's what drove her back to the environment that she desperately needs to escape.

Look at Drew Barrymore, that girl had gone off the deep end completely and she's recovered.

There's still hope.

Back
Top Bottom