Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The other blonde Hollywood Bimbo Alexis Neier was released from jail (for her involvement in the Orlando Bloom break in) and she says she saw Lindsay in the jail and that she looked sad and kept to herself. :lol: Won't be long until she is released then the fun will begin to see what she makes of her life "on the other side". For the both of them. :lol:

good lord. grow a thicker skin, lindsey. being called names in prison is hardly new, if movies and tv is anything to go by. :giggle: seriously though, that's just real life. she's lucky no one's beaten her up.

No one can beat her up because she's constantly alone and/or with a guard. She'll probably be out this week. All I've been hearing is that she's been crying, whining, sobbing, miserable.. blah blah blah. She needs to suck it up.

Maybe if she got a good beating that might knock some sense into her! :lol:

Throughout this entire thread you've had nothing but just the nastiest things to say. What the hell did Lindsay Lohan do to you? Seriously. Were you that disappointed by the Parent Trap remake?

GROW UP AND GET SOME BETTER INFLUENCES IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

Gah, she used to be talented, and good looking.

Gah, she used to be talented, and good looking.

Good looking is an understatement, my friend.

2zh2ii8.jpg

You know, they give time off for good behavior.

Are not appearances as important as behavior?

Shouldn't she get some time off for her appearance? :shrug:

2zh2ii8.jpg
[/

how come the jails are overcrowded when it's a celebrity? i know "regular" people get released early all the time due to overcrowding, good behaviour, etc. but this is ridiculous. if it were me, they'd at least force me to serve some time, somehow.

i'm not one of those lock them up and throw away the key! types at all, but i don't see how telling her if she fails a drug test she'll be sent to jail, then NOT sending her to jail when she fails one helps deter her. one thing's for sure, letting her live her life the way she is now sure isn't going to help her see she's slowly killing herself.

Back
Top Bottom