Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2010, 12:53 AM   #286
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 11:16 AM
That's crazy. So the guy let himself get beat up so he could get dilaudid. wtf.

Sorry about the ladder.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:55 AM   #287
Blue Crack Addict

don't worry

the ladder is just fine.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:17 AM   #288
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:16 PM
Damn deep, glad you're ok.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:30 AM   #289
Refugee

Location: The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - Melbourne.
Local Time: 06:16 AM
I hope the jail, but more importantly rehab will help her in some way. I mean both Paris and Nicole spent some time ( i thnk like an hour and a half? for nicole?! haha) in jail and it seems nicoles sort hher life out, and while paris is stupid i.e South Africa stuff, she doesn't seem the train wreak she was 5 years ago etc.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:27 AM   #290
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHoneyAlways View Post
How long can a doctor/oral surgeon get away with prescribing something like that for a pretty routine procedure?
I guess celebs can get whatever they want from these "doctors". Conrad Murray can still practice medicine.

I wish Lindsay could get everything straightened out, she is a pretty girl and she does have talent. It's just sad.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:59 AM   #291
Blue Crack Addict

I guess her photo should be up during that portion of the U2 show...

Lindsay Lohan took to Twitter on Wednesday to explain why she had "F*** U" stenciled on her middle fingernail when she appeared in court Monday and was sentenced to 90 days in jail. She meant no contempt for the court, she said, but had just forgotten to remove the explicit manicure after getting it as a joke with friends.

"@liana_levi didn't we do our nails as a joke with our friend dc? it had nothing to do w/court.. it's an airbrush design from a stencil xx," she wrote.

Later Lindsay vented about "cruel" and "inhuman" punishment. Over several rambling tweets she quoted from the UN Declaration of Human Rights:

It is clearly stated in Article 5 of the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights that...., "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment." this was taken from an article by Erik Luna.. "November 1 marked the 15th anniversary of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. But there were no celebrations, parades, or other festivities in honor of this punishment scheme created by Congress and the U.S. Sentencing Commission... Instead, the day passed like most others during the last 15 years: Scores of federal defendants sentenced under a constitutionally perverted system that saps moral judgment through its mechanical rules."

In a surprising twist, Lindsay linked to a Newsweek story about Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, the Iranian mother of two who may be stoned to death for adultery, and asked her followers to retweet. It's unclear whether she meant to lump her 90-day jail sentence with the inhuman punishment Ashtiani faces.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #292
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Old 07-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #293
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
I guess her photo should be up during that portion of the U2 show...

Lindsay Lohan took to Twitter on Wednesday to explain why she had "F*** U" stenciled on her middle fingernail when she appeared in court Monday and was sentenced to 90 days in jail. She meant no contempt for the court, she said, but had just forgotten to remove the explicit manicure after getting it as a joke with friends.

"@liana_levi didn't we do our nails as a joke with our friend dc? it had nothing to do w/court.. it's an airbrush design from a stencil xx," she wrote.

Later Lindsay vented about "cruel" and "inhuman" punishment. Over several rambling tweets she quoted from the UN Declaration of Human Rights:

It is clearly stated in Article 5 of the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights that...., "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment." this was taken from an article by Erik Luna.. "November 1 marked the 15th anniversary of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. But there were no celebrations, parades, or other festivities in honor of this punishment scheme created by Congress and the U.S. Sentencing Commission... Instead, the day passed like most others during the last 15 years: Scores of federal defendants sentenced under a constitutionally perverted system that saps moral judgment through its mechanical rules."

In a surprising twist, Lindsay linked to a Newsweek story about Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, the Iranian mother of two who may be stoned to death for adultery, and asked her followers to retweet. It's unclear whether she meant to lump her 90-day jail sentence with the inhuman punishment Ashtiani faces.

She needs help.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #294
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Her new home ain't official yet -- but all signs point to the famous jail in Lynwood, CA where Paris Hilton got locked up in '07 ... and based on the jail's inmate restrictions, they don't mess around.

Sources close to the actress tell TMZ, Lindsay goes through two packs of smokes a day -- but she'll have to go cold turkey in the pokey ... because cancer sticks are prohibited at Lynwood (and that includes nicotine gum and patches).

According to sources at the jail, Lindsay's famous hair extensions will also have to be removed before she's locked up ... and cosmetics are completely banned behind bars.

But here's some good news for LiLo -- since she's high profile, for security reasons, she'd get her very own cell with a private shower ... but she'll still have to wear a jumpsuit.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- Jail Restrictions Ain't Pretty | TMZ.com
That's actually kind of fucked up.. dont regular prisons allow smoking? To have to quit cold turkey is REALLY hard for some people.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #295
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:16 PM
God, yeah, that's brutal. I would go insane.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #296
Blue Crack Distributor

I'd be a little mroe worried about going cold turkey from dilaudid, adderall and two antidepressants than the cigs, but hey.

Or does she get to keep taking those? I'm sure the dilaudid will dull her cold turkey pain.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #297
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I thought she would still be able to take her prescriptions.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #298
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
God, yeah, that's brutal. I would go insane.
Same.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #299
BAW
The Flower

She has 2 weeks, she can always start on the patch or get a prescription for Wellbutrin
Old 07-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #300
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:16 PM
Quote:
Sources close to the actress tell TMZ, Lindsay goes through two packs of smokes a day
No wonder she has heartburn.