Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ultravioletluvv said:

As for Lindsay, this doesn't surprise me. Does anyone know what kind of penalty somebody underage would get for a DUI?

I'd like to think it'd wake her up. You know, DUI and possible posession of cocaine.. And then there's the places that are knowingly selling alcohol to an underage person, they could get fined.

It's kind of sad that she doesn't seem to care about her "acting" career.

Meh, never mind. Why should I use valuable internet space to call Paris and Linsday "vapid cokeheads"?

I think I've lost any remaining spark of goodwill towards Ms. Lohan.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Boy....with all the problems she's having....it almost makes her father look like a saint....and I stress the word almost!!!!!

here ya go.. words of wisdom from none other... :huh:

LiLo's Dad: Arrest Could Be a Blessing
Posted May 28th 2007 9:19AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice

Michael Lohan is using Lindsay's weekend car crash and DUI arrest as an opportunity to once again encourage the starlet to get in touch with him. Daddy Lohan recently did time for driving under the influence, and didn't waste the opportunity to reach out to his daughter – via the media, of course – to send his hard-partying daughter a message.

He wants her to quit the partying, find God, and, hey, give Dear Old Dad a call.

"This could be a blessing. This could be the sign that gets her the help she needs," Lohan told the Daily News.

"I believe the people my daughter is hanging around with are the wrong people. Lindsay has to find hope in God and put her family first, not listen to what other people say, and listen to her heart."

Lohan hasn't seen his dauther in more than three years, and blames ex-wife and LiLo manager/party companion Dina Lohan for the rift, claiming she "built walls between Lindsay and me."

starsgoblue said:

Where's a rolled up newspaper when you need it...

:lol: :hi5:

She needs some real help before it's too late :|

people.com

Though she was cited for DUI Saturday morning, Lindsay Lohan hardly kept a low profile over the rest of the weekend.

The actress, 20, hit a Memorial Day pool party on Sunday at Teddy's at Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel, where DJ pal Samantha Ronson was spinning. "She was in a great mood," says a partygoer.

Later that morning, photo agency X17 snapped pictures of Lohan apparently asleep or passed out in the passenger seat of Ronson's car, several "30 Days" sobriety pendants hanging from the rearview mirror.

According to the New York Post, Lohan had dropped her sunglasses and cigarettes on her way out of Teddy's, then collapsed when she bent to pick them up. A bouncer had to lift her into the car.

Some friends are hoping that Lohan, who checked into rehab in January, will again seek help. "The police intervening ... could be the best thing for her," one source close to her tells PEOPLE. "I think she'll have to do a real rehab this time, and not just a Hollywood rehab."

Lohan's rep did not return calls for comment.

Apparently she has entered rehab again. This time at Promises, the same place Britney was at. Should be interesting to see if she's allowed out every day like last time. :rolleyes:

ultravioletluvv said:
Apparently she has entered rehab again. This time at Promises, the same place Britney was at. Should be interesting to see if she's allowed out every day like last time. :rolleyes:

I hope she is doing it because she is serious about it and not because she hopes this will help her avoid being held accountable/face legal punishment.

The state of all these women who young girls idolize is very sad. Obviously money and fame aren't all you need... I am curious as to why this has been such a explosive example with them all lately....the "birds of a feather" arguement?

Why do I always roll my eyes when I hear about celebrities going into rehab? Am I that cynical? :|

LemonMelon said:
Why do I always roll my eyes when I hear about celebrities going into rehab? Am I that cynical? :|

no, you simply know what to expect from them. yes soem do get clean and get their life together. but most just end up back there in a few months. if they even last a whole month their first visit.

Let's not forget that this "woman" is not even 21 yet....she should not even be in these clubs. She has done more partying in her short life than many people who are legally allowed to have!! She has been granted permission into these places and been served alcohol illegally....and she has an addiction problem with it...and apparently drugs as well....and it is now catching up to her...if this does not give her a REAL wake up call, it will be hard to believe she can get her shit together:slant:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Later that morning, photo agency X17 snapped pictures of Lohan apparently asleep or passed out in the passenger seat of Ronson's car, several "30 Days" sobriety pendants hanging from the rearview mirror.

lindsaylohanpassedoutdrunk.jpg

lindsaylohanpassedoutdrunk2.jpg

lindsaylohanpassedoutdrunk3.jpg

lindsaylohanscrahsedmercedes.jpg

Daddysgonnapay said:
Let's not forget that this "woman" is not even 21 yet....she should not even be in these clubs. She has done more partying in her short life than many people who are legally allowed to have!! She has been granted permission into these places and been served alcohol illegally....

This is the real tragedy.

Bars constantly behave in a criminal way and people die as a result and there is no enforcement. Because the alcohol lobby is just as bad as the tobacco lobby...it's only that they haven't been hit with class action suits. Yet. They are coming.

Sicy said:

I think Dina Lohan should put these in the family album! :cute:

Or better yet, she could write a book called "My Daugher Is My Mealticket aka How to Look the Other Way While Your Child Self-Destructs Because There's No Way I'm Giving Up My $800 Haircuts and $3000 Bottle Service Parties at Le Deaux!"

Bono's American Wife said:

I think Dina Lohan should put these in the family album! :cute:

Or better yet, she could write a book called "My Daugher Is My Mealticket aka How to Look the Other Way While Your Child Self-Destructs Because There's No Way I'm Giving Up My $800 Haircuts and $3000 Bottle Service Parties at Le Deaux!"

LOL :lol: :laugh: but in all seriousness. She needs help now.

Going to rehab only works if you admit you have a problem and want help. Going because you fucked up your career and face criminal charges is a waste of everyone's time. I honestly hope she knows how badly she needs help and takes it seriously, but I'm not holding my breath.

It just really sickens me that no one has ever told this girl no...not her mother or any of the other leeches making money off of her. And certainly not the bar and club owners who turn a blind eye to the fact that she's underaged and shouldn't even be allowed to walk through the door, let alone get falling down drunk in their establishments.

She needs to take personal responsiblity for her actions of course, but the "yes people" who have watched this happen for YEARS should be totally ashamed of themselves.

^what she said

And people should refuse to hire her if something does not change She won't be insurable or marketable. On her way to ruining her career before she's legal age. What will momma due then :tsk:

I don't feel sorry for the spoiled rotten little biatch. She is capable of knowing what's right and wrong and for taking responsibility for her actions including drinking. Rehab #1 didn't work. Now a DUI. Great--what next?!!

I hope that she does wake up and take responsibility for what's happened. Maybe Lindsay and Paris could end up as jail mates!

Verrrry sad that this happens all too frequently in celebrity circles. Her "people" are all just as guilty and at fault as Lohan herself, as are the servers who allowed her to drink underage and beyond limits.

These girls suffer from a terrible sense of entitlement - and why not, like BAW said nobody's ever said no to them. So what's the solution? Send them to a rehab nicer than a 5* hotel where you will only reinforce their sense of entitlement and the idea that they are somehow different and special. Newsflash: you're an alcoholic, just like the homeless drunk in the slums.

Back
Top Bottom