Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I switched brands and my heartburn stopped. I've been trying to give up for nine years and have been on and off them for nine years, no exaggeration. I never smoked as much as two packs a day however, though some brands would give me terrible heartburn.

I was changing a light fixture. I thought I was on the bottom rung of the ladder when I stepped off. I was on the second rung. No ground, I hit my head on the corner of the building. When the bleeding would not stop after two hours, my dog made me go to emergency.

that is a good dog!:wink:

14 for the win !

Lindsay Lohan to serve 14 days of 90-day sentence, Sheriff's Department document says

Lindsay Lohan is expected to be released from a Lynwood jail on Aug. 2, serving only 14 days of her 90-day sentence, according to a Sheriff's Department booking document.

Until now, Sheriff's Department officials have said they were not sure how many days Lohan would spend behind bars. Even though the judge called for 90 days, overcrowding in the jail typically means that inmates only serve 25% of their sentences, sometimes less.

The booking document lists Aug. 2 as the "projected release date." A Sheriff's Department spokesman could not immediately reached for comment. It's possible Lohan could serve more time because judge ruled out work release or electronic monitoring in the probation-violation case.

I thought I saw something on one of those tablod magaizes that she is suicidal.

This is what happnes when you get famous and rich when you are young. Britney Spears is another example of that.

lindsmug720.jpg

wha

"fire crotch", "fire crotch", "fire crotch", "fire crotch"

Lindsay Lohan Is Being Mocked By Fellow Inmates

Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been brought to tears in jail (pictured), because her inmates have been calling her "fire crotch." This actually sounds awful, made even worse by the dubious tale of her inmates "chanting" this nickname while she lays in her cell. One recently-released inmate explained: "Lindsay didn't say nothing. She was crying though." Apparently the other girls are sick of seeing the starlet receive special treatment: "Like if she even moves, they put the whole facility on lockdown. It happens all the time," a relative of an inmate explained. But with each teardrop she sheds, we know Lohan will come out of jail any day now, lessons, uh, learned the hard way: by being called a fire crotch. That'll teach 'er.

Back
Top Bottom