Leslie Nielsen dead aged 84

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
:sad: :sad: :sad:
Leslie Nielsen dead at 84
CJOB News Team reporting
11/28/2010

Canadian funnyman and actor Leslie Nielsen has passed away in hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

The star of comedy hits such as "Airplane" and the "Naked Gun" series dies of complications from pneumonia, according to his nephew Doug Nielsen, who lives in Richmond BC and confirmed the news with CJOB's sister station CKNW......

Doug tells CKNW his uncle was hospitalized about 12 days ago and was suffering from pneumonia.

He says his condition worsened over the last 48 hours, and he passed away with his wife and friends by his side...

Doug says Leslie's wife Barbaree told him the news over the phone Sunday afternoon.

Leslie Nielsen was 84 years old.

RIP Leslie Nielsen- :sad:

-I can proudly say that I watched every episode of Police Squad! when it originally aired in 1982. They only aired 6 episodes, but it was probably the first show where I was constantly laughing through out every episode.

-I thought Leslie was great in Creepshow! "I can hold my breath for a long time!"

I wanted to post him singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow from the last episode of Police Squad but I couldn't find it. :( One of the best shows ever.

Will be sorely missed.

Back
Top Bottom