Late Night w/David Letterman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
r1194926627.jpg

Monday, January 7
Tom Hanks (Charlie Wilson's War)
Republican Presidential Candidate, Mike Huckabee

Tuesday, January 8
Lucy Liu (Cashmere Mafia)
MGMT (CD, "Oracular Spectacular")
Bill Medley (sitting-in with the band)

Wednesday, January 9
Morgan Freeman (The Bucket List)
Tom Brokaw
Chuck Prophet (CD, "Soap and Water")

Thursday, January 10
Ayo (CD, "Joyful")

Friday, January 11
Tracy Morgan (First Sunday)
Kat Von D (L.A. Ink)
Dropkick Murphys (CD, "The Meanest Of Times")

I am glad to see some shows coming back and surviving the writers strike. I'd think it should be relatively easy to keep some of the talk shows going without their regular writers.

Lila64 said:
Friday, January 11
Tracy Morgan (First Sunday)
Kat Von D (L.A. Ink)
Dropkick Murphys (CD, "The Meanest Of Times")

Kat Von D and Dave seem to have very good chemistry the last time she was on the show. Perhaps even a crush or two. Dave hilariously asked "your'e body looks almost completely covered in tatoos, have you ever thought of having one done 'indoors'?"

u2fp

I missed most of the interview, but did catch few minutes. She had a little tattoo of Dave on her :sexywink:

this week:

Monday, January 14
Katie Holmes (Mad Money)
Frank Caliendo
Maroon 5 (CD, "It Won't Be Soon Before Long")

Tuesday, January 15
Denzel Washington (The Great Debaters)
Don Rickles (DVD, "Mr. Warmth")

Wednesday, January 16
Michael Douglas (Kings of California)
Katherine Heigl (27 Dresses)
Wyclef Jean (CD, "Carnival Vol II: Memoirs of an Immigrant")

Thursday, January 17
Sylvester Stallone (Rambo)
The Teutels (American Chopper)
The Mars Volta (CD, "Bedlam In Goliath")

Friday, January 18
Diane Keaton (Mad Money)
Comedian, Jim Gaffigan

I watched Katie last night...she looks very thin, but very pretty...but what I really noticed is that she has all of Tom's mannerisms now...it was peculiar. I can't remember how old she is now 28? 29? , but she seemed older than her years. But she did a nice interview with Dave

Carek1230 said:
I am glad to see some shows coming back and surviving the writers strike. I'd think it should be relatively easy to keep some of the talk shows going without their regular writers.

John Stewart is saving all his good jokes for the Oscars, right? Right? RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?

Daddysgonnapay said:
I watched Katie last night...she looks very thin, but very pretty...but what I really noticed is that she has all of Tom's mannerisms now...it was peculiar. I can't remember how old she is now 28? 29? , but she seemed older than her years. But she did a nice interview with Dave

OMG I am glad someone else mentioned this. I was watching Katie closely and right away noticed that she seemed :different:, sort of robot-ish to me. She seemed intent to keep eye contact with Letterman almost to an eerie point and it also seemed like SHE was manipulating the conversation asking the questions! She looked very poised and classy, very simple chic and beautiful and her eyes really lit up when speaking of Suri. I Still have a hard time believing this whole marriage thing to Tom Cruise. Also Letterman made comment about the Cruise's having more kids and I thought Katie's response was monosyllabic. You know it seemed at times what she was saying had all been pre approved scripted and rehearsed. Like she can say only certain things, only so much and nothing more......it was interesting.

Carek1230 said:

OMG I am glad someone else mentioned this. I was watching Katie closely and right away noticed that she seemed :different:, sort of robot-ish to me. She seemed intent to keep eye contact with Letterman almost to an eerie point and it also seemed like SHE was manipulating the conversation asking the questions!

EXACTLY!....it was very odd how she acted, but not odd enough to seem odd..ya know?

Whatever. That's what the greedy freak Katie Holmes gets for marrying for fame and not love in a pre-arranged marriage to a gay guy, who I respect for his movie choices, but not for his lack of acting ability.

Back
Top Bottom