Jon & Kate Plus 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saw on Yahoo news that it was Jon who wanted the divorce,. It seems that he is going through a mid-life crisis. He said the other night that Kate pretty much ruled the rooster, so you see it takes two to make or not make a marriage.

absolutely. they're both at fault.

people.com

jon-gosselin-1-300x400.jpg

Just weeks after splitting from his wife of 10 years, Jon Gosselin is back in the spotlight with a new career and a new girlfriend. Gosselin, 32, turned up in St. Tropez hand-in-hand with Hailey Glassman, the daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed Kate’s tummy tuck in 2006. The lovebirds spent the weekend along the French Riviera so Gosselin could finalize a deal to design his own line of children’s clothing with Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier. Glassman will also have a hand in creating the kid-friendly fashions. “She’ll have a lot of input with Christian,” Gosselin told PEOPLE of Hailey’s involvement. “And I will, too.” And don’t forget the plus eight — Gosselin tells PEOPLE that his eight kids, who spent the weekend with Kate at the family’s Pennsylvania home, will model his designs in ads for the line. Audigier tells PEOPLE that he approached Gosselin with the idea after noticing that the reality show dad often wore his tattoo-inspired T-shirts on Jon and Kate Plus Eight. “He’s huge,” says the French designer, who may also collaborate with Gosselin on a specialty motorcycle collection. “Everyone knows this family. And everyone will know our clothes. They’ll be fun, easy clothes for kids.” But it wasn’t all work for Jon and Hailey. During the extended weekend aboard Audigier’s yacht, Gosselin and Glassman lunched at the Tahiti Club before cruising around the bay in a cigarette boat. The pair also went shopping at some of the high-end boutiques around St. Tropez, including Hermes and Prada. “They couldn’t take their eyes off each other,” a friend of Audigier’s tells PEOPLE. “They looked so happy to just be together.” “I feel very relaxed,” Gosselin told PEOPLE during his weekend escape. But, “every ten minutes I keep thinking about the kids and missing them.” A reunion will come soon enough: Gosselin is due back home on Tuesday where he will start filming new episodes of the family’s TLC series, which returns from hiatus on Aug. 3.

During the extended weekend aboard Audigier’s yacht, Gosselin and Glassman lunched at the Tahiti Club before cruising around the bay in a cigarette boat. The pair also went shopping at some of the high-end boutiques around St. Tropez, including Hermes and Prada. “They couldn’t take their eyes off each other,” a friend of Audigier’s tells PEOPLE. “They looked so happy to just be together.” “I feel very relaxed,” Gosselin told PEOPLE during his weekend escape. But, “every ten minutes I keep thinking about the kids and missing them.”

That's ok, Jon, now you can have BOTH!

After all, you're only 32!

And don't worry, Kate's at home taking care of the kids for you.

Maybe his gf could be in the ads with the kids too. One big happy family.

I'm still laughing at the Ed Hardy guy saying that Jon is "huge". Then again, it is the Ed Hardy guy.

Kate hasn't been on a book tour since Jon left. Publication of her newest book was put on hold because of the divorce. Yes, in the future, she will most likely do another book tour. She is a woman who has to travel for business, not a man who got bored with the life he'd created, walked away from it, and claimed on national television that he was "excited" about his divorce. It's just not the same thing.

Kate hasn't been on a book tour since Jon left. Publication of her newest book was put on hold because of the divorce. Yes, in the future, she will most likely do another book tour. She is a woman who has to travel for business, not a man who got bored with the life he'd created, walked away from it, and claimed on national television that he was "excited" about his divorce. It's just not the same thing.

you left out the fact that Kate is a raging bitch that would be impossible for any guy to live with. if anything, i would check John's pulse if he wasn't excited for the divorce.

And don’t forget the plus eight — Gosselin tells PEOPLE that his eight kids, who spent the weekend with Kate at the family’s Pennsylvania home, will model his designs in ads for the line.

Okay this really bothers me. :slant:

And Ed Hardy? Seriously?

you left out the fact that Kate is a raging bitch that would be impossible for any guy to live with. if anything, i would check John's pulse if he wasn't excited for the divorce.

Your method of trying to make Jon look better by trying to make Kate look worse is just silly.

What exactly is it that makes you think Jon Gosselin is such a stand-up guy?

Seriously, enlighten me.

Your method of trying to make Jon look better by trying to make Kate look worse is just silly.

What exactly is it that makes you think Jon Gosselin is such a stand-up guy?

Seriously, enlighten me.

i'm not trying to help John's case at all. i'm just saying that Kate is a raging bitch. i'm amused that you're constantly defending her. is it just because she's a woman? is it?

Seems to me the best thing for the whole family would be if everyone just stopped watching and paying attention to them. As it is now they are nothing more than your entertainment -- no matter who's "side" you're on.

Maybe it's just me, but that seems kind of sick.

Seems to me the best thing for the whole family would be if everyone just stopped watching and paying attention to them. As it is now they are nothing more than your entertainment -- no matter who's "side" you're on.

Maybe it's just me, but that seems kind of sick.

America at its finest. :wink:

And Ed Hardy? Seriously?

Great. Now the kids will look just as douchey as he does. Will the boys be getting both ears pierced, too?

What a loser.

Mikal, if you were forced to put up with a passive-aggressive man-child, you might become a "raging bitch," too. It strikes me funny that he seems to get a free pass from just about everyone, and she gets this label, but in the handful of episodes I've seen, she hasn't seemed *that* bad, but I've seen a few barbs pointed in her direction from him. That must be okay, though.

Maybe his gf could be in the ads with the kids too. One big happy family.

I'm still laughing at the Ed Hardy guy saying that Jon is "huge". Then again, it is the Ed Hardy guy.

And Ed Hardy? Seriously?
Me too. Someone stop the crazy train and get these kids off it.

Both Jon and Kate are awful, I don't feel sorry for either one of them. :shrug:

And this.

i'm not trying to help John's case at all. i'm just saying that Kate is a raging bitch. i'm amused that you're constantly defending her. is it just because she's a woman? is it?

Oh, yes, that's it, that's absolutely it. The only reason I think Jon is a douche is because Kate is a woman.

Wow, you really hit that nail on the head!

And really, the answer to my previous question is quite clear now.

Mikal, if you were forced to put up with a passive-aggressive man-child, you might become a "raging bitch," too. It strikes me funny that he seems to get a free pass from just about everyone, and she gets this label, but in the handful of episodes I've seen, she hasn't seemed *that* bad, but I've seen a few barbs pointed in her direction from him. That must be okay, though.

you know what though, it still doesn't give her an excuse to act the way she did. my wife and i have a very similar relationship in terms of the fact that i'm very passive and she's more high strung. there are times where i'm probably more relaxed than i need to be and there are times where she probably needs to calm down a little bit. but i can honestly say that we have never had one screaming fight. we talk things through like adults.

like i've said before, i think they're both in the wrong. i'm just sick of seeing some people absolve Kate from any wrong-doing because she is, in fact, a complete psychotic raging bitch.

like i've said before, i think they're both in the wrong. i'm just sick of seeing some people absolve Kate from any wrong-doing because she is, in fact, a complete psychotic raging bitch.

Let me get this straight. You think they're both wrong, but Kate is the only one you call names - factual names - mainly because Beegee and I are offering another perspective (because lord knows, I haven't seen much defending of her on here or elsewhere on the internet), and you think we're absolving her of all blame? Oookay...

Back
Top Bottom