Jon & Kate Plus 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was rumours a while back that he had also cheated on Kate with this chick too! I really think he is horrible, if he wanted to end the marriage he should have just done that, did he have to cheat on her? This basically confirms that he did!

It doesn't have anything to do with smoking. It's other things, it's the situation. Jon and Kate both have issues and are messed up, but for me personally he could at least wait a while before he's seen like that. It's just classier and more respectful to his kids. That's who he has to answer to-his kids and himself as it relates to those kids. Just my opinion. Don't know if Kate has done similar things, maybe she has. I haven't seen any pictures of it. I'm sure they could exist, the photographers follow them everywhere.

He's not even officially divorced yet-they split how long ago? I do have to wonder if this woman is even interested in him for who he is ( doubt it but of course I don't know for sure)-but that's for him to find out.

Haha..

img_cover_large.jpg

i actually think Jon is a good person. the smoking is due to years and years of emotional abuse from Kate.

I wouldn't take the crap coming out on a daily basis from pictures and tabloid reporting as gospel. Who knows what the situation is.

(And honestly, who cares?)

Maybe Jon can get a brain transplant and Kate can go to the French Riviera with the brain surgeon

I don't care, but then again I don't care about so much that is posted on Int. Just a distraction from boredom :shrug: I care only because I feel sorry for the kids

Back
Top Bottom