Jillian's Adventures on the Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has she lost some weight.. I dont remember her being this hot. :eyebrow:

bgBottom.jpg

01.jpg

04.jpg

And looks like they dont have the bachelors bios up yet on the site. :grumpy:

She looks like she's had a "make over" She's very pretty and photogenic but I don't think she has much personality. Maybe it will come through this season. I'm a sucker, I'll be watching. :reject:

I thought she was cute and should be the next bacherlorette cause I thought she was so nice. I also thought she looked amazing in her bathing suit during the hot tub scene.

When she got cut last season, I was glad. I thought she was boring. She reminded me of a little granny.

Well, the make over was successful, she looks a lot better.

Last season she was the women's favorite.

Let's see how these guys like her.

It's gonna be a fun TV night tonite between DWTS (I know who wins!!!!) and the debut of another season of Bachelorette. Can't wait to see Jillian again, she's adorable. :hyper:

She still is not my type. ( I know she will be devastated) She kind of has this little grandma persona thing going on.

It looks like there will be some drama, some of the guys have girlfriends. One said he is only there to land the next bachelor gig.

She thought the foot fetish guy was nice :huh:

And it looked like she fell for one of the guys with a girlfriend.

She does not have very good instincts.

Drama. :drool:

The pilot guy seems cool, I hope he doesnt have a gf. The breakdancer guy seems nice too.
The rest I'm not sure of yet.

The Commercial Air Line pilot a player????????????? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!

Not possible, I have only heard good things about pilots.

I have known a few flight attendants and they say pilots are angels,
that is why the buy those "wings" by the gross and give them to pretty girls like Jillian.

I caught about half the show last night. It's the first time I've watched one of the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. Do I want to get hooked? How the hell does she get to know the remaining 20 guys? And how many go home per week? And I did see the previews of the "drama".

:hmm:

She definitely had some type of work done since the last time we saw her. There was something off about her face and i couldn't peg it. Her lips and mouth seemed different. She's really not that pretty. But surprisingly, they picked some decent looking guys for her! I was shocked she got such good picks. On Deanna's season, i thought they were all icky! I like Kypton and Jake so far, but Jake seems like he may be kinda fake...

I caught about half the show last night. It's the first time I've watched one of the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. Do I want to get hooked? How the hell does she get to know the remaining 20 guys? And how many go home per week? And I did see the previews of the "drama".

:hmm:

I say go for it

your other reality shows are over

she goes on "one on one" dates with some

group dates with others.

she will most likely cut the 20 down to 15 or 12 next week.

then she cuts about 2? a week

the final 3 get 'home town' dates where she gets to meet his family

and the final two get "dream dates" away on some island hide away.

Then she puts on a wedding dress and stands over looking a fantastic view
then both guys propose and she says yes to one.

So yeah, there will be drama,
you just can not text in for the winner.

Come to the dark side Lila. If anything its worth it for all the dramz.

I think the best way to watch these shows is to DVR or TiVo them. That way you can zip past all the totally annoying commercials, rewind to parts you want to repeat and get thru the mundane parts by FF'ing them. :up: I haven't watched the show from last night, I'll get to it later tonite or tomorrow. I've been spending waaaayyyyy too much time on Twitter. :madwife:

some of those guys seem really smarmy

They do. But I honestly think I'd still probably go with even foot fetish guy over Jason Mesnick. I wonder how he and Molly are doing...

The pilot was the cutest for me-he'll probably turn out to be one of the ones with a girlfriend or the one who is just on there to be the next Bachelor.

I do enjoy the male catfights, they're entertaining and interesting.

I only caught the last 20 minutes or so. No idea who is who, but I know Wes is the guitar player/musician. WTF was up with the guy jumping in the pool naked :der: And who is the winemaker from Carmel? :hmm:

Dont forget "wicked!" :lol: :crack:

Um yeah foot fetish guy is CREEPY. He has to go soon. :no:

Back
Top Bottom