Jillian's Adventures on the Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, she just blew it.

Reid was for real. He would have really appreciated her and treated her well.

Ed is a fraud. I don't buy any of his explanations. His body language never indicated any real feelings for Jillian.

I write this before Ed even arrives.

Reid should have dressed better, too.

Maybe I'm naive or blind, but I thought she had something with the last 3 guys. Guess I was wrong :shrug: :reject:

Are you sure Kypton is the next bachelor?

Poor Reid :hug:

these are real people with real lives

so I sincerely hope they will be happy.

It is interesting that Ed said he did not know until he got there, that evening.

I think the whole Reid returning storyline was just done to set him up for being the next bachelor. Kyptin is nice and all, but he was boring. Reid will be the next bachelor. I'd bet on it.

Ed is a total fraud. He couldn't be less convincing if he tried. I give their relationship 1 month tops. Actually, it's probably already over, but they're agreeing to keep up appearances so it benefits both of them. I'm sure she's aiming to be an entertainment reporter like Deanna and Melissa.

Every season, this show gets more and more scripted. I can't even imagine what they're gonna cook up for next season. :rolleyes:

It was obvious she was going to pick Ed. She is so GIDDY around him. Hopefully he can get it up.

I think the whole Reid returning storyline was just done to set him up for being the next bachelor. Kyptin is nice and all, but he was boring. Reid will be the next bachelor. I'd bet on it.

Ed is a total fraud. He couldn't be less convincing if he tried. I give their relationship 1 month tops. Actually, it's probably already over, but they're agreeing to keep up appearances so it benefits both of them. I'm sure she's aiming to be an entertainment reporter like Deanna and Melissa.

Every season, this show gets more and more scripted. I can't even imagine what they're gonna cook up for next season. :rolleyes:

Reid won't be the Bachelor, he is not articulate enough.

They would have to taser him to get him to talk.

I am thinking Kiptin, they gave him a lot of air time.

or perhaps Jake the pilot.

Also, the Bachelor series are more fun. Because the most of the women really want to get married, unlike the guys on the Bachelorette.

All they needed was Fabio-on a white horse. And some bodice ripping.

I can't believe she got engaged to a guy who wears a little green mankini-but stranger things have happened

if this
Bachelorette After the Final Rose Spoilers: Jillian and Ed Not Still Together?

Bachelorette fans were fuming last night as 29-year-old Jillian Harris made the decision to be with Ed Swiderski and send home Kiptyn Locke broken-hearted.

But has Jillian, who was fooled into thinking that former contestant Wes didn’t have a girlfriend, made the same mistake twice? It appears so. Spoilers for tonight’s After the Final Rose reveal that Jillian and Ed may not still be together because Ed had a girlfriend back home all along.

While we think it’s absurd to think that Ed would even go on the show with a girlfriend, let alone propose to Jillian, his sketchy on-and-off behaviour this season (remember when he bailed and went home?) has the word untrustworthy written all over it.

Other spoilers for tonight’s show reveal that Kiptyn Locke will become the next Bachelor (we love Kiptyn but are still hoping it will be Michael Stag) and that Jillian may actually end up choosing Reid in the end.

We really hope this isn’t another repeat of last season’s After the Final Rose when Jason swapped choices and dumped Melissa Rycroft on national television.

On an upbeat note, Melissa will make an appearance on tonight’s show where she will update fans on her engagement and her plans for the future.

So what do you think of last night’s finale? And do you think Jillian and Ed are still together?

is correct

I was more right than wrong.

So of the two, Ed perhaps had the girlfriend and NOT Kiptyn? You clearly stated, deep, that Kiptyn had the girlfriend.

I don't get this whole show - why do they bother being on the show if they are "taken"? To get on TV and travel around for a bit? :madspit:

I just repeated what my friend heard direct from a source in S D, that he was ring shopping, perhaps he just went in a jewerly store to ensure a blissful night, you know how guys are :|:sexywink:

I think it was pretty obvious last night that they are grooming Reid to be the next bachelor. The response for him was waaaay better than for Kiptyn.

Watching Jillian and Ed together is so annoying. Ed's acting skills are getting even worse. The way he kisses her, with those tight closed lips. No passion at all.

Back
Top Bottom