Jillian's Adventures on the Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: she claims she is a good judge of character....but seriously...how do these sleeze bags even get on the show in the 1st place:down:

You believe everything you read?

That's not the only source. Ed and Jillian were on GMA yesterday and there was video of Ed's girlfriend with emails from Ed and actual pics taken during the time he 'left for work'. I definitely believe she's telling the truth. Not sure about the other girl.

Girls are just like guys

they go for the hotter person. Ed was the a 'so-called' better catch than Reid.

Jason almost got it wrong.
He chose 'hottie' Melissa then he came to his senses and went with the more sedate Molly.

Hotter? Out of the final 3, I thought Reid & Kypton were hotter than Ed. I don't see what the big fuss about Ed was all about :shrug:

I didnt think Kypton was hot. I thought Ed was cute, Reid was cute too but none of those 3 were 'hot' to me.

Hotter? Out of the final 3,

in 'hot' I mean the better over all catch. for men that would be education, earning potential, carreer, status, and looks

Ed was the 'over all' best package

there is a rather long joke

where a guy is dating a blonde, redhead and a brunette

you tell about the personality, and back ground of each of them.

and then you ask which one the chooses

some say the, blonde,
some say the redhead
some say the brunette

all three of those answers are wrong.

jakepavelka.jpg

JAKE PAVELKA - FLY ME TO THE MOON “BACHELOR” BOY -

Nice photo but Jake strikes me as boring conservative pure vanilla. Not my type at all. I'm really tired of these shows.... Bachelor, Bachellorette...they have become so predictable and there's only been, what, one couple who married and are still together? How can any couple POSSIBLY find true love when their every move is being televised and they are being treated like celebrities when they're not plus existing in a pressure cooker to couple up in such a short period of time? It's not natural so not surprising so many of the couples break up once they re-enter the "real world".

If Ed did in fact cheat, I hope Jillian dumps his ass because once a cheater, always a cheater. He doesn't seem the type to do that but as seasons of these shows fly be we are all learning about the sordid characters the network is choosing to televise.

:doh:

^I am happy for Jason and Molly, I'm glad they stepped back and really took their time through a proper courtship in a true effort to make things work. Good for them! :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom