Jillian's Adventures on the Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the spoiler tag is on top right after the ABC strikeout image

it looks like this:
spoiler.gif

it is not wth the smilies

I had coffee with a friend on Sunday.

She had been living in the SD area.

she said Kipton had a girlfriend and they were ring shopping
then the show called him up and he dropped her to be on t v.

I just don't see Kipton being the last guy standing.

So yeah this show cracks me up LOL. I love how she's all like 'oh this is so hard, I had NO idea it was going to be this hard' Helllo.... were you not just on the Bachelor, get a clue dummy :rolleyes:

So I guess Ed couldnt get it up or? :shifty:

I dont see either of them being the one. I see Kipton moreso than Ed though. I think Ed's job is going to get in the way.

^ ...or something else...:lol:

this show is so lame...why do I watch it??:doh:

I see NO chemistry with any of these guys....and she seems to force a lot on them...I guess cause the "script" tells her to:|

she said Kipton had a girlfriend and they were ring shopping
then the show called him up and he dropped her to be on t v.

That's funny, because i read the same thing about Ed. He has a girlfriend and this whole leaving and coming back was totally created by the producers.

It doesn't surprise me though. Neither of these guys have ANY interest in her. It's so obvious. Ed is such a horrible actor. And of course he can't get it up. He's not attracted to her!

I see NO chemistry with any of these guys....and she seems to force a lot on them...I guess cause the "script" tells her to:|

Yep. It is obvious that there's zero there. How much can be there after six weeks or whatever it is? But there's even less than that.

And as for Ed, it must have been the green mankini..cutting off the circulation (most dramatic mankini EVER). Yeah, that was it. And when they were rubbing the oil all over each other, that was just so wrong. I switched back to the home run derby.

And Ed-white pants?

I wonder if what deep posted is true :ohmy:
He doesn't come off like the kinda guy to do that, but, who knows...

:yawn:

there is nothing on line to support it

I just heard it from a pretty direct source

there is stuff on line, that supports that he could be the next bachelor :shrug:

So, never having watched The Bachelor or The Bachelorette before this season, are you all saying that there's no chemistry between Jillian and any of the guys? Just curious...

yeah....in the past, you could actually see there was attraction between some of the guys and girls....but Jillian seems to have zero with any of these guys....she seems to always initiate any kissing etc...the guys don't seem into her at all

I see... Maybe they shouldn't rush the whole process and pack it into 6 weeks or whatever it is. Oh well...

What do you think the 'drama' is/was in the upcoming previews? Reid coming back? Someone spilling about having a girlfriend?

hmmm...I wondered what it is too....Maybe Ed tells her he really is not into her after all? or Kypton tells her he is gay?....I don't know...but Jillian sure does cry a lot...I don't think any of the others have cried as much as she has

I cant wait to see what she does when she watches the scene in the limo where Wes is leaving and shows his complete douchy-ness.

Oh yeah next week is the 'reunion' show. We have to wait 2 more weeks to see what happens.

Bachelorette’s Wes: Don’t Believe All You See on TV
July 14, 2009

“There’s an old saying here in Texas,” says ex-Bachelorette contender Wes Hayden. “Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see … On that show, I wouldn’t believe anything.”

After the July 6 episode, which showed the Austin singer apparently confessing to having a girlfriend and other villainous acts after getting the boot from Jillian Harris, Wes is dealing with the fallout — and contending that what people saw was not the real Wes. And after PEOPLE spoke to accused girlfriend Laurel Kagay, Wes and his ex, who he says “was 100 percent telling the truth,” have been bombarded by angry calls and emails.

“We haven’t been together since last July or August,” he says. “She’s going through hell right now. People are calling her a bitch and a whore and are telling people to boycott her business, which she’s worked hard to do for years and years. She’s finally successful, and now she’s getting phone calls at all hours of the night.”

Last weekend in San Antonio, Wes says, “a girl walked up and said, ‘You’re such an ass.’” He replied, “Look, it’s a TV show. That’s it. I don’t know what else to tell you.”

But Wes sees such encounters as opportunities to tell his side of the story. Last Friday, he performed at the Lucky Mule in Abilene, Texas. “Before I went on stage, the deejay said, ‘Look, I’m bringing Wes onstage, and I don’t want anybody throwing beer bottles or cussing him out. This is Wes Hayden the artist, not Wes the TV guy.’” After the show, “People said, ‘I came a hater and left a fan,’” Wes recalls.

But booking such shows is harder than ever. Those that have canceled have spelled out their reason clearly: “They’ve said, ‘Basically, nobody’s going to show up,” he says. “Nobody wants to see this guy that everybody thinks is a bad guy.”

One of the key moments on The Bachelorette that turned Wes into a villain was the limo ride after his departure, when he appeared to say he was the only contender to make it to the final four with a girlfriend. “That was a question that was asked of me in the limo,” he says, and he simply repeated it.

“‘Yeah, right. Get real, man. If I’d had a girlfriend, I’d be home,” he adds. “I wouldn’t be dealing with this.’”

And about that apparently confrontational date with Jillian in Spain, Wes says that he and Jillian had a nice time, holding hands and kissing at dinner. “Then I got the fantasy card, and she said, ‘Do you think I should do this?’” Wes recalls. “I told her yes. That’s how in the dark I was. If things were going badly, I wouldn’t have.”

But once he was denied the fantasy suite, “I knew right then that my time was probably done.”

Although Wes is concerned about the threats he and Laurel have received, he has no regrets about meeting Jillian. “She’s a wonderful woman,” he says. “I’d be very anxious to see if somebody’s getting married out of this show; that would make me believe anything. But she’s such a wonderful woman that she doesn’t need a TV show to find a husband.”

She dated that Brad Womack guy too, and another guy from the show. Small world

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/07/01/the-bachelorette-wess-mystery-girl-speaks/

I dunno, I like Ed, but then again I'm always wrong about this stuff :lol:

I don't like that Jillian seems so desperate - why does there have to be this urgency to get married, have babies? Esp. after only knowing someone 6 weeks...Slow down girl!

I think there was a bachelor on the show once upon a time who didn't want to marry someone (Brad Womack I think) and he got criticized from everyone but I always cut him some slack. It's impossible to really fall in love with someone in such an artificial setting...

I agree....why can't they just choose someone...and at the end say we are going to see where this takes us after we get away from the cameras...it makes more sense...then the show can come back after a few months and see how they are doing:hmm:

I agree....why can't they just choose someone...and at the end say we are going to see where this takes us after we get away from the cameras...it makes more sense...then the show can come back after a few months and see how they are doing:hmm:

Exactly, otherwise there's too much pressure.

Anyway, I think Ed is going to win, I sense more chemistry there. And really, ABC was hinting he couldn't get it up but were they as well? :hmm:

And thanks Deep for the instructions on posting spoilers :up:

:up:

why can't they just choose someone...and at the end say we are going to see where this takes us after we get away from the cameras...it makes more sense...then the show can come back after a few months and see how they are doing:hmm:

Of course-but that wouldn't be the "fairy tale" (which is really a complete joke) ending that the show wants. You do have to wonder how much input they have in that, how much pressure they exert, etc. Of course they're all adults and could say no. I don't know, it's all such a train wreck. That's why people watch. It's pretty clear though that the show manipulates situations, obviously all "reality shows' do that. Maybe some people actually believe they could marry someone and it would work-maybe they're all hanging their hats on Trista and Ryan. Or maybe they're just certifiably nuts..

Some haven't proposed and have said that, I can't remember which ones.

Back
Top Bottom