Jillian's Adventures on the Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet anything the producers asked Ed to come back, or paid him or something.. because they want the dramz and they know they had a connection.

The Wes and Jake thing is just :doh: Wes is a snake. He needs to go DUH!!

I just don't trust Wes. :|

I felt bad for Michael and Jesse. Michael was definitely heartbroken. Well, Jesse too. Thought she seemed to fit in with the families. But there must have been some sort of strong connection to Ed to keep him over Michael & Jesse.

It does seem like the show is scripted in parts :shrug:

I just don't trust Wes. :|

could that be because he has a girlfriend named "Laurel"?

and his family is a bunch of vipers, just like him
the mom volunteers that he would not have 4 or 5 girlfriends at the same time.

and at Jesse's house,
Jillian got all sparky with the long hair 'bad boy', guitar playing brother Jacob, if any one was paying attention.

I noticed more chemistry with the long haired brother too:|
If she gets in ONE MORE hot tub, I am going to PUKE!
Wes is so smarmy...he always looks like he is a nervous wreck...I could tell the asshole was lying...he was a sweaty and shifty eyed......he was GIVING her the out....but she goes...yeah, lets go meet your family...UGH!!!!!

I noticed more chemistry with the long haired brother too:|
If she gets in ONE MORE hot tub, I am going to PUKE!
Wes is so smarmy...he always looks like he is a nervous wreck...I could tell the asshole was lying...he was a sweaty and shifty eyed......he was GIVING her the out....but she goes...yeah, lets go meet your family...UGH!!!!!

yeah, he gave her the out
he didn't seem to care if she believed the Pilot or not
he was ready to walk away

he knows the producer of the show knows whats up, they have tapes of him saying his lies,
so when Jillian went outside with the Pilot, for all he knew she saw tapes or the producers confirmed the story

that is why he was ready to walk

and that episode with his family, he had obviously called them and filled them in. They were ready with the bull shit. They all have the same goal.

For Wes to get exposure on national T V for his new C D and band.

I really cant believe he was so ready to walk and she didnt send him home! Hello! Big ass red flag! Stupid :doh:

Was that the "bedroom problem" episode? Damn, I missed that one. Maybe it's on abc.com

I just read on people.com that Melissa Rycroft got engaged a few days ago to that guy she was with during DWTS

No bedroom scene last night, Mrs. S. :D

Ok, thanks. I could have sworn that was the preview last week, but it was the week before too. I guess they're really pumping that one up, or something like that :D

I'm surprised that Jason and Molly are still together-unless it's just for ABC publicity purposes

I really cant believe he was so ready to walk and she didnt send him home! Hello! Big ass red flag! Stupid :doh:

Can't believe it either :banghead:

And I don't think Jake would have flown in just to tell lies to Jillian. He seemed more sincere. Who knows :doh:

What is wrong with Jillian keeping Wes in the game this long? It's GOT to be fixed, it's just got to be all about viewer numbers/ABC Marketshare. She's really dense if she doesn't see right through that guy :doh:

I do like Jillian and Ed. Wasn't that interesting how easily he slipped back onto the show? :hmm:

I dunno, my opinion of West went up a *bit* when we saw him amongst his family members.
Although I wasn't impressed with him when he said they didn't have to go through with this; I would want someone who would WANT to fight for me and not give in so easily.

If I were Jillian I would have wanted to speak with the 'alleged girlfriend' to get her side of things :shrug:

OMG! :ohmy:thank God ABC aired what that asshole said at the rose ceremony and in the limo...just when I thought we had seen the worst of him last week.....although, she should have dumped his ass a long time ago:|

For Wes...

douchebag.jpg

Too bad he got as far as he did before Jillian figured things out. Aloha!

I couldn't understand what she said to Wes at the dinner table before they departed. I rewound it a few times, but couldn't decipher it. What a :censored:

OMG I just watched it, I had to dvr it.. Wes is such an ASS! I hope his gf breaks up with him and his music career fails. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom