Jillian's Adventures on the Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it won't say who she ends up with, but it might say who gets sent home on certain weeks, and who may be the final 2-3...

so the previews for next week where she is all teary eyed.....does it tell about who makes her all teary eyed?:wink::D...that's what I want to be spoiled with!

I dont feel for her, honestly. She knew what the show was about and she didnt have to accept the offer.

Except for the last 10 mins, I missed most of the episode. Too bad about Dave, I think he's super cute :reject:

Jillian was on our local breakfast show yesterday morning and with regards to Tanner's foot fettish she said something to the effect of 'If that's his worse trait, he can't be that bad'. The interviewer asked her why she went for bad boys and sent home all the good guys; Jillian said it boiled down to 'chemistry' and nothing else.
Passion is short-lived my dear Jillian! You need more than just that :shame:

You would not feel that way had you watched the entire episode. :wink:

haha, yeah, I meant too bad about his personality, not the fact he left.
I'll go to ABC.COM and see if I can view it - I also want to see Vancouver, one of the most beautiful cities on the planet :drool:

I am glad she kept Tanner.
images

and Wes.
images

and the previews look like one guy had no love for little (granny) Jillian.

:crack:

Who went home? I was preoccupied and I didnt recognize him when he left.. Reid?

man ...Wes looked like a serial killer at the rose ceremony last night!:huh: he was so unkept compared to the rest of the guys

This week's Star Magazine says that
ABC went to casting agencies to find guys for the show and some are being paid to be on and stay on-that they supposedly had a hard time finding guys to go on the show because Jillian has a "tomboyish" look (aka not hot enough I guess)
Star was right about the Jason stuff so who knows.

This show needs to go

Jillian has a "tomboyish" look (aka not hot enough I guess)

I know I am not in the demographic of the guys on the show

but, I can channel my 30 something male mind set enough to know that sweet little Jillian was not a guy magnet. I called it a little granny thing.

now others are calling her 'tomboyish".

being the females viewers' favorite - does not make the best 'bachelorette'.

Beauty fades. If you're really in it for a long term commitment/marriage-which of course most people on this show aren't. Pretty tough to have a successful marriage/relationship if looks are the most important criteria. Of course you have to be attracted to the person but what about after that?

And how could I forget about the preview for next week and one of the guys having a "problem" in the bedroom. Now THAT is jumping the shark..or almost but not quite, can't get high enough or something like that :D

Hey ABC-TMI

Oh damn I didnt see that part :lol: So how many guys is she going to sleep with? :|

Well the guys usually sleep with all the women, so I guess Jillian will do the same. Test drive or something...

Of course Tanner will get stuck on the feet..maybe she got a bunion and he couldn't, well you know

Haha I DVR'd it last night so will watch later tonite and comment later. I do think Jillian makes a good Batchellorette tho, she is cute, totally honest and tomboy all the way but in a good way I think from a male point of view. I also believe the spoilers about the show especially the stuff in Star (can't believe I'm saying this!!) Some of what I hear makes me mad and sorta ruins watching the show for me. But I just keep reminding myself the show is only on to make money for some rich TV moguls. Just wish the "Reality TV" was just that--REAL.

Back
Top Bottom