Jersey Shore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe Larry D can help.

larrypaulyd.jpg

Why? I'm not the casting director and YOU are the one in this thread watching :eyebrow:

i wouldn't touch a piece of shit like jersey shore with a ten foot pole, and i sure as hell wouldn't go around broadcasting that a friend of mine is involved in making the show as my claim to fame.

my first post wasn't something worth getting all butthurt about like you did, so hopefully this will be more to your liking.

Sooo if you hate the show why post in the thread. It's not big deal. Move on.

This show isn't so bad. I'm sure we've all seen worse. I love trainwreck TV. I've got no problem with people making fools of themselves for the camera. With a nickname like Snooki, I fully expect her to be getting drunk and doing whatever she can to get attention. Lord knows she's not attractive at all. The only thing I like about her is how she makes a fool of herself. The only chick I find attractive on the show is Angelina and she's barely on the show. Gotta give it up to MTV. Once again, they've got a show people are talking about.

I hated the show when it first came out and I didnt watch it. I thought it was completely lame. After hearing about them everywhere I was like ok lets check it out and I caught an episode online. It's just stupid dramatic entertainment, basically.

sometimes images are blocked here at work

so glad i have the phone :)

This show's abysmal to a point where it's reached this awesome level of art trash. It's a shame that we had 45 minutes of set-up leading up to the night out, but breaking down what happened this episode:

1. Snooki adjusting her seat
2. The fireworks episode
3. Snooki and J-Wowww stopping in the South
4. J-Wowww picking the fight with Angelina in the car
5. Ronnie going out of his mind in the last 2 minutes
6. The whole "grenades vs. landmines" thing

Holy shit. It's hard to find a more riveting hour of television.

Angelina is a train wreck and Sami and Ronnie are ridiculous. This cant be how real couples act. Welcome back to junior high! :huh:

I love this show. I don't care how ridiculous it is. It keeps me entertained for an hour each week. I just had a 2 week cable issue where basically the only cable channel that I could get was MTV. When I found out about my disappearing channels I had a moment of panic that I would miss the season opener of this show :der: and also miss Teen Mom and the Real World. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom