Jeff Goldblum dead too??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anji

New Yorker
:sad:I'm hearing too that Jeff Goldblum has died, any truth in this?? If so its been a hell of a day!
:reject:

Not true. I just saw him in the bathroom:

jeff_goldblum_is_watching_you_poop.jpg

I was on a celeb gossip site just a bit ago, and there were multiple comments about this - apparently this is NOT true, and there have been other rumors/hoaxes about other actors falling to their deaths at this same location.

Something like that.

I was on a celeb gossip site just a bit ago, and there were multiple comments about this - apparently this is NOT true, and there have been other rumors/hoaxes about other actors falling to their deaths at this same location.

Something like that.

Thanks :hug: Sorry to post it here, but I couldn't find anything :huh:

4291.jpg

Good night, sweet prince. They'll never make soup out of your research turtles again.

It has not yet been confirmed but New Zealand Police are reporting that Jeff Goldblum has fallen to his death on the set of his new movie. Officials say the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set.

The 57 year-old Goldblum starred in films such as The Fly and Jurassic Park. He is currently a cast member of the TV series Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Stay tuned for more information…

this is not much

but, many times this is how these sad stories break.

life is fragile

we are all one :heart: beat from our just desserts.

I'm hearing something about Princess Diana too, has anyone heard anything about this? Something about a car crash??

Terrible day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom