It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have so much in common. We both love pizza. And we both don't like kissing. You know, it can just get all sticky.

spvk1k.jpg

bonoeyelilner.jpg

Bono's a fan.

Nice. Where'd you go off to?

montreal, TO etc. and a few 18 hr days so they didn't actually know if I was home or not so they just took it in anyway. Unfortunately all 5 of them did it and I've only seen one of them this weekend lol.

How was ur trip?

Is this show on dvd btw?

Seasons 1-3 are on DVD. They should be relatively cheap, I think. I got seasons 1&2 for, I think was $20 for both. Season 3 may have been a bit more. Season 4 just ended and the finale was classic.

My trip was meh. Back in the room before 10, went to sleep. Yay.

Seasons 1-3 are on DVD. They should be relatively cheap, I think. I got seasons 1&2 for, I think was $20 for both. Season 3 may have been a bit more. Season 4 just ended and the finale was classic.

My trip was meh. Back in the room before 10, went to sleep. Yay.

man. I really just can't justify buying and owning dvd's. maybe my dad has it or something. broke sucks :)

ouch. you normally have a better time than that though right? mine were broing as hell, except, and you'll love this...we landed in Montreal and because of the snow the plane got stuck on the runway when taxiing in, so they had to have a truck come and tow us to the terminal lol.
that was my big excitement. they rest was eye gouging. I hate that biatch :angry:

I've mentioned this before, but I finally saw the 4 or 5 episodes they have from the first season up on Hulu a few weeks back, and thought they were absolutely hilarious. I need to go rent the seasons and catch up.

Gotta ask you guys something...

Does your cat make tooo muuuch noise?

I'm about a thousand times more excited about this premiere than The Office.

I will destroy whoever prevents me from watching Always Sunny tonight.

The premiere was a fucking riot. Haven't caught the two most recent ones yet, but I will. Oh yes, I will.

Wow, I forgot how much I loved this show and these characters. "The Gang Hits The Road" might be up there with my favorite Sunny episodes. I was losing it throughout the entire thing. When they roll up the door on the trailer and Charlie and Dennis are passed out from the smoke inhalation? Holy shit.

I eat stickers all the time, dude!

Back
Top Bottom