It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just assumed they're a couple of battery chuckers who got lucky enough to snag a radio show when the credits said they played themselves.

Also, the Jabroni thing cracked me up because I have a friend who uses that word in the exact same, random way. I mean, it was fucking uncanny. I texted him that.

The sequence with Dennis and Charlie partying with Utley and Howard was fucking way too much fun to watch. Great episode, definitely one of my favorites of the season.

0pKKJ.jpg

Soon.

I'm surprised Kaitlin was willing to go with it! I'm not an expert on makeup, but Wiki says he gained 50 pounds for the role. Why not do like 20 and then get the rest with a fat suit?

Why not do like 20 and then get the rest with a fat suit?

Because this is way more awesome.

I was looking at this show a while back on Wikipedia, at the writing credits for each episode. I personally think Season 6 (this most recent season) was the weakest yet. And it's also the season that had by far the least amount of episode writing credits from Charlie Day, Rob McElhenney, and Glenn Howerton. The show seems to have started using outside writers more often as it's progressed.

I don't think this is a coincidence. In fact, Season 6 didn't have a single writing credit from Glenn Howerton, who is probably my favorite thing about this show.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but I think there's a correlation. Hopefully Charlie, Rob, and Glenn have written the majority of the Season 7 episodes like they've done in the past, and we can get some more classic shit.

David Hornsby, who has written and co-written a bunch of episodes in the past. And he also plays fuckin Rickety Cricket!

EDIT: And is married to fuckin Emily Deschanel. Wow. I love Wikipedia.

I love eggs, Charlie. And I love crabs. And I love boiling denim and bangin' whores.

This show came back HARD. Fucking great episode.

Corpse Frank with his awful straightened hair nervously pacing around the stage at roughly the same height as the contestants. Greatest sight gag.

My DVR filled up on me while I was gone, and the episodes of this show fell off. Why the eff can't I find them on my torrent search site that pulls from all sorts of torrent sites? It didn't bring up anything from the new season. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom