It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Judging by the relative silence, you guys are with me in thinking the premiere (not to mention the rampant product placement) was a tremendous disappointment.

It was the first episode my roommate's seen. He didn't like it much. Then again, I did a survey and he actually doesn't own a single thing in our room. It's shockingly true.

I thought it was pretty funny. Not anywhere near their best, but also not a huge disappointment.

The biggest laugh for me was when what's his name wanted to show Dee the pictures of his kids (paraphrasing):

"No no no. Nobody wants to see that. GOD DAMN, this has been a wonderful trip down memory lane."

The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention might be my favorite episode from the show. I don't think there's anything funnier then Frank busting in the door with his gun drawn yelling "Where's the fire!?"

The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention might be my favorite episode from the show. I don't think there's anything funnier then Frank busting in the door with his gun drawn yelling "Where's the fire!?"

I just watched that one last night on DVD. I laughed.

That episode also has the immortal line "you and I... oughta bang. I mean really plow." Emphasis added to get across the Frank voice.

Charlie's Uncle's fascination with hands is one of the funniest character quirks the show's ever had.

Charlie's Uncle's fascination with hands is one of the funniest character quirks the show's ever had.
Could you just put your hands right there like that? Yeah, those look like my hands.

That seemed like a two episode story arc. I think the next episode will be much more indicative of what the season has in store.

The first two episodes have been astonishingly medicore. they didn't need to box themselves into ...a box... with Maureen Pondarosa. Luckily that's over now. bring on next thursdya.

Really solid episode. Hopefully this marks a return to form.

mrajrs.jpg

"Like a pirate was brushing his hair, killed a horse, and then jumped in the ocean."

I cannot wait to get you ladies out into the sea. It's so much more romantic in the middle of nowhere, where we can be completely alone, and you can make rash decisions based on fear. Right, Dennis?

You patronizing me?

Jib jab jib jab jib jab.

Please give me an Insane Frank episode next week.

The minute I saw Charlie behind the keyboard, I knew something magic was about to happen.

The Preston and Steve thing is a hilarious Philly-centric angle. I have no idea if other people know about them, but I suspect it's hard to explain to outsiders.

Back
Top Bottom