It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The vase is not cursed! It's from the 1800s, it was a time of science!

I like it when series do these slightly off-kilter episodes. It reminds me a bit of when South Park did the Pride and Prejudice episode.

YOU DO NOT GET ANY GODDAMN CHIPS. THE CHIPS ARE OFF THE TABLE!

I'm gonna whip this little bitch in the face if she makes a peep!

After Frank whipped the vase I laughed for a good 15 seconds or so.

Yeah, Frank with the whip was priceless. The first time he busted it out, and was waddling around the room, I lost it.

I've been meaning to bump this thread every week for the last month. We already knew that this season got off to a really strong start but, for the most part, it's kept up the pace. The end of the world storm episode where they were all at that big department store, last week's social media episode (written by Charlie and Glenn, yes!), and this week...just brilliant stuff.

Just started watching this a couple weeks ago. Hilarious

So far, my favourite parts are

"What is that a jar of?" "Is that a fife?"

and when he's pointing to the spot his coach touched him on the doll and his pervy uncle is like ".....slow.......do it slow......"

No one commented in the last month? Guys...........................

High school is one of the best recurring implied things about the series. I was glad for them to touch on that.

I find it really weird that all four of them went to the Prep. I can absolutely understand Dennis and Dee going there because they were upper class, but Mac and Charlie going made zero sense, especially Mac. There's no way he had the grades or the financials to go there.

Back
Top Bottom