It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here) - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:51 AM
It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

according to AOL:

LOS ANGELES (June 13) - Jack Black and his wife, Tanya Haden, are parents of a baby boy, the actor said.

"I'm going to be the best daddy on the planet and I'm going to enter the best daddy competition. And I'm going to win it," Black said in a story posted on the Web site of the magazine Us Weekly.

The couple's first child was born on Saturday, Black told "Access Hollywood" Monday evening at the Mann Grauman's Chinese Theatre premiere for his new movie, "Nacho Libre."

"I've got the babe back at home safe and sound and I'm actually very anxious to get back" to them, Black, 36, told the program.

Neither Us Weekly nor "Access Hollywood" reported the baby's name.

Black has starred in films including "The School of Rock" and "King Kong," and has a band called Tenacious D.

Haden, 35, is a cellist and the daughter of jazz great Charlie Haden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOS ANGELES (June 12) - Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana Bozan, are the parents of a baby girl, Isabella, their first child, the actor's publicist said Monday

"Mother and baby - everyone - is wonderful, fine," publicist Jennifer Allen said. The baby was born Sunday in a Miami hospital, Allen said. No other details were released.

The couple were married Dec. 9 in New York City during a private ceremony attended by the bride's daughter, Alexa, then 7, from a previous marriage. It was the first marriage for Damon, 35.

Damon shared a best screenwriting Oscar with Ben Affleck for 1997's "Good Will Hunting." Both Damon and Affleck starred in the movie.

Damon's screen credits also include roles in "Saving Private Ryan," "The Talented Mr. Ripley," "Ocean's Eleven," "The Bourne Identity" and "Syriana." His upcoming films include "Ocean's Thirteen" and "The Bourne Ultimatum."

Old 06-13-2006, 09:44 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:51 PM
They haven't had their babies yet. Big baby boom going on.

Actor Jason Bateman and his wife Amanda Anka are expecting their first child. The actor told Los Angeles radio station Star 98.7 last week that he and Anka will welcome a baby girl in three months' time. The 37-year-old, who won a Golden Globe last year for his work in US TV show Arrested Development, is excited about becoming a father and is currently pondering baby names with Anka. The couple married in 2001. Anka is the daughter of singer Paul Anka. She appeared in the American remake of Taxi and has also acted in Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Diagnosis Murder.

Spider-Man star Tobey Maguire and his longtime love Jennifer Meyer are expecting their first baby, according to media reports in the US. The couple share a home in Los Angeles and announced their engagement in April. A source tells American publication Star, "Jennifer is pregnant. It's still early, so they aren't talking about it publicly yet, but they are really happy." Meyer, a Los Angeles-based jewelry designer and the daughter of Universal Studios executive Ron Meyer, began dating the star in 2003. Maguire is currently filming Spider-Man 3 in New York City.

Old 06-13-2006, 10:16 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:51 PM
She's probably not a celeb to our generation, but Nadia Comaneci, the most famous gymnast ever (think "perfect ten") and one of the most famous athletes ever had a baby boy, Dylan Paul Conner, last week. He's named Dylan after Bob Dylan and Paul after Paul Ziert, a longtime friend and coach of Nadia's husband Bart Conner.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:52 PM   #4
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:51 AM
I think I saw that ^ in People magazine recently
Old 06-15-2006, 08:47 AM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Kingston

Old 06-15-2006, 09:47 AM   #6
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Kingston

Awwwwww so precious! Oh and I read on people.com about Nadia having her little boy. Also Mira Sorvino had a little boy in May I believe.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:26 AM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life

sure, I remember Nadia and Bart Connor well.

Gwen looks beautiful as ever considering just giving birth.
Old 06-16-2006, 06:12 PM   #8
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Kingston

He is SOOOOO cute... I'm such a sucker for babies. Can't say I'm surprised though either!
Old 06-17-2006, 12:59 AM   #9
Blue Crack Addict

Greg Kinnear is a new father. His wife, Helen, gave birth to their second daughter this week in Los Angeles, the actor's publicist said Friday.

Audrey Mae Kinnear was born Tuesday, Kinnear's representative, Matt Lubov, told The Associated Press. Their first child, Lily Kathryn, was born in 2003.

The birth was first reported by People magazine.

Kinnear, whose films include "As Good as It Gets" and "The Matador," turns 43 Saturday. He co-stars in the upcoming "Fast Food Nation" and the Sundance Film Festival hit "Little Miss Sunshine."

The actor and former model Helen Labdon, 36, were married in 1999.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:57 AM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

I got the OK Magazine yesterday- I don't have a scanner but there are some other beautiful photos in there of Gwen, Gavin, and Kingston. I got it at the Hudson News mall store but maybe Borders and B& N sell it, it was only $1.99.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:13 PM   #11
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Rumors of Reese Witherspoon is pregnant:

[q]Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe Expecting Baby Number Three?

WENN
WENN

Oscar-winner Reese Witherspoon and husband Ryan Phillippe are expecting their third child, according to media reports.

The Walk the Line star sparked rumors she was expecting last month, when she appeared on a Malibu, California, beach with her daughter Ava sporting what looked like a baby bump.

A source tells Star magazine, ""She was wearing what looked like an old-fashioned 1920s-style bathing suit that covered her tummy.

""But you could still see the outline of what appeared to be at least a four-month baby bump.""

The 30-year-old has also been seen at trendy Babystyle boutique in Santa Monica, California, on three separate occasions and has been photographed wearing loose-fitting clothes.

The source adds, ""She's a very private person, and doesn't often talk about it when she is pregnant.""

Witherspoon and Phillippe already have two children, Ava, 6, and Deacon, 2, and have made no secret of their love of kids.

The actress told Vogue magazine, ""We both love children so much. I wouldn't want this life without children.""

Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.
[/q]
I also saw a magazine last night that said Julia Roberts is also pregnant?

Rumors. Love them.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:25 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75

Rumors. Love them.
Nicole Kidman rumour:

I always thought she couldn't have children.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:10 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Lara Mullen

Nicole Kidman rumour:

<pic above>

I always thought she couldn't have children.
That was just with Tom.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:24 AM   #14
The Fly

Local Time: 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Pop Artist

That was just with Tom.
Actually it was Tom who was said to be sterile. So I wonder if Katie's baby is really his biiological child?

Also I hear rumors that Brad Pitt isn't the father of Jolie's baby. One of the tabloids said this. She did seem farther along than their relationhip, she's a freak so who knows, it could be her brother's. He (brother) was said to be in the delivery room holding her hand and getting excited. I wouldn't think this if anyone else, but her, yes. She makes me absolutely ill, and I have lost all respect for Pitt for ditching Jen and taking up with her.

On the other hand, Gwen and Gavin and their baby are one of the most beautiful families I've ever seen. They are both SO hot, and the baby is adorable. If you like them you have to get this week's OK! weekly, there's a huge spread on them at home with the baby, awesome pics!
Old 06-18-2006, 10:50 PM   #15
The Fly

Local Time: 06:51 PM
Oh there are already pics of the baby, they hadn't loaded yet. I was too hyper, sorry. Get the magazine anyway.

Tags
celebrity babies