It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparrow? :shrug:

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Heigl and her husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby.

Melissa Kates, Heigl's spokeswoman, confirmed the news but wouldn't provide details.

RadarOnline.com reports that the couple's adoption process has been in the works for at least six months and that the 10-month-old girl is from Korea. The report also says the baby's name is Nayleigh, and her nickname will be Leigh.

Sparrow? :shrug:

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Heigl and her husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby.

Melissa Kates, Heigl's spokeswoman, confirmed the news but wouldn't provide details.

RadarOnline.com reports that the couple's adoption process has been in the works for at least six months and that the 10-month-old girl is from Korea. The report also says the baby's name is Nayleigh, and her nickname will be Leigh.

I'm really happy to hear this news. Nayleigh is a very pretty name also. Best of luck to the baby and happy parents. Another orphan placed in a good home.

Jenna Elfman pregnant on TV — and in real life
AP

NEW YORK – Jenna Elfman won't just be acting when she plays a pregnant woman in a new CBS sitcom this fall. She's expecting her second child in real life. The former "Dharma & Greg" star is featured in the new series "Accidentally on Purpose," where she's a movie critic who becomes pregnant following a fling with a younger man.

She told Julie Chen on "The Early Show" on Wednesday that she wasn't into method acting. But Elfman says that since her character is pregnant for most of the show's first season, it would be a good time to have a baby because she won't have to worry about hiding her pregnancy.

Elfman and her husband, actor Bodhi Elfman, have a 2-year-old son named Story.

Colin Farrell Ready For Another Baby -- Popeater

Something tells me Colin Farrell is going to have a slew of kids with many different women, kind of like Mikhail Barishnikov (sp?)

Let's hope so. I volunteer to be his next baby mama.:combust: In all seriousness, though, Colin is an amazing father. In interviews his entire face lights up when he talks about his son, who has mental and physical disabilities. It's clear the kid is his world. I love that hot piece of Irish man.:drool:

Ellen Pompeo gives birth to daughter Stella Luna

By Matt Sayles, AP

NEW YORK (AP) — Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo has given birth to a daughter.

Pompeo's representative, Amanda Silverman, says Stella Luna Pompeo Ivery was born Sept. 15. No other details are available.

She is the first child for Pompeo and her record producer-husband, Chris Ivery.

The couple tied the knot in 2007 after three years of dating.

The 39-year-old actress plays Dr. Meredith Grey on the ABC series.

Aww, yay congrats! I'm happy for them. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. had their baby over the weekend too. The article I read said they had a girl and named her Charlotte Grace. I love that name.:heart:

Let's hope so. I volunteer to be his next baby mama.:combust: In all seriousness, though, Colin is an amazing father. In interviews his entire face lights up when he talks about his son, who has mental and physical disabilities. It's clear the kid is his world. I love that hot piece of Irish man.:drool:

I love Colin Farrell! I could so see him hanging out with a brood of kids!

He's my favourite actor, has been for years :drool: He was in Toronto the same time I was for the film fest. I was soooo excited over that :hyper:
As for him having more kids after this :pICK ME COLIN!" :wave: :love:

It's a girl for Jude Law

(People.com) -- Less than two months after he acknowledged that a model he had dated was pregnant with his child, Jude Law is a father -- again. Jude Law was in New York City celebrating Peace Day the day before his daughter with Samantha Burke was born.

A friend of the family told PEOPLE that Samantha Burke, the 24-year-old aspiring actress whom Law met while filming "Sherlock Holmes" in New York City last year, gave birth to a daughter Tuesday night.

"I doubt Jude was there," said the source. "Besides the financial support, he's not involved."

The source added: "Samantha is doing well" after the birth.

Law, 36, who has three other children with ex-wife Sadie Frost, is currently appearing in a Broadway production of "Hamlet," now in previews.

Law's press rep acknowledged the pregnancy in a statement released last July after reports surfaced in the media that Burke was expecting.

"Jude Law can confirm that, following a relationship last year, he has been advised that he is to be the father of a child due in the fall of this year," the actor's rep said. "Mr. Law is no longer in a relationship with the individual concerned but he intends to be a fully supportive part of the child's life. This is an entirely private matter and no other statements will be made."

From E! Online:

Jon Cryer is continuing his winning streak.

After taking home Emmy earlier this month, the Two and a Half Men star and wife Lisa Joyner have confirmed to E! News that they've also taken home a baby girl.

The pair have adopted their first child together, Daisy, born Aug. 11.

The 44-year-old actor even mentioned his "baby girl" in his acceptance speech on Emmy night.

Cryer has a son, 9-year-old Charlie, from a previous marriage.

Jennifer Hudson and her son David. What a beautiful picture

jennifer-hudson-320.jpg

Supermodel Heidi Klum and husband Seal have welcomed a new addition to their family.

According to a report from RadarOnline.com, Klum gave birth to her fourth child, daughter Lou Samuel, early Friday morning.

Labor was induced shortly after midnight and by 1 a.m., the baby was born.

Mark Wahlberg expecting a girl

(People.com) -- It's an equal-opportunity family for Mark Wahlberg, who's expecting his fourth child with wife Rhea Durham.

"I'm having another girl," Mark Wahlberg told PEOPLE at GQ's The Gentleman's Ball at New York's Edison Ballroom on Wednesday. "So I'll have two girls and two boys."

But four is probably enough for the Boston native, 38.

"I'm the youngest of nine, and my dad has a few others. No, four is enough," he said. "We were all raised with a lot of love."

"But we didn't get the kind of attention I think that we all needed. My parents had to provide to put food on the table. My mission in life is to raise my kids right. With all the success I've had in the world, if I fail at that, my life means nothing."

Still, Wahlberg says he'll leave family planning up to his former model wife.

"My wife is allowed to pick the magic number ... as many as she wants to have," he said. "What I want to do is I want to raise my kids right I want to give them the world. But I also want them to appreciate it."

As it is, brother Jim Wahlberg said he suspects Mark's clan will continue to grow. "He's good to go! He ain't stoppin'," said the sibling. "He's got beautiful kids."

From the New York Daily News:

Baby on board! It's official. Rebecca Gayheart and husband Eric Dane are expecting. After dispelling rumors about having a bun in the oven, Gayheart reveals her new belly is in fact a baby bump. “We've always wanted to be parents. I think Eric is going to be a wonderful dad, and hopefully I'll be a good mom. We're absolutely looking forward to it!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom