It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2s76ujocq1.jpg

797366632742be436c419b5de1.jpg

9a21672ab36b9473c46f94azn5.jpg

jg79mtng1.jpg

jpangeknoxde8.jpg
jpbradtwinsbe3.jpg

33c9n5igk4.jpg

Thanks for the pics, so cute. They do both look like they have the lips. Angelina looks like she has no makeup on, and yet she looks like that. So depressing.

I looked for the magazines today at the mall, no luck

I have a subscription to People Mag...I get my regular delivery on Fridays...which I received and I was wondering if I would get the Brangelina one today....when I got home from work it was here!:applaud::D

:cute: I love the way the babies and Shiloh have their moms lips! Everyone talks about how beautiful Shiloh is, I think Zahara is gorgeous as well.

As if Angelina's lips aren't bad enough, I always thought Zahara's mouth reminded me of a dog's butt (sorry it was always so small, rounded and puckered)

Twins for Lisa Marie? Perhaps that explains the rapid weight gain so early in her pregnancy? Remember not too long ago all the flack she was taking about that? I say good for her! I thought twins skipped a generation tho, genetically? Oh well...

Twins for Lisa Marie? Perhaps that explains the rapid weight gain so early in her pregnancy? Remember not too long ago all the flack she was taking about that? I say good for her! I thought twins skipped a generation tho, genetically? Oh well...

I think they did. Both sets of her grandparents had twins, neither of her parents did, and now she is. Kinda confusing :lol:

Elvis was an identical twin. Are hers identical or fraternal? Did she conceive naturally or via in vitro like Jolie? Just wondering because if she got in vitro and they're fraternal,that's not genetic. Most in vitro parents get multiple births. If it was natural, and they're identical, that's very cool.

Baby born at 8:08 on 08/08/08!

The Claby Cometh!
Posted Aug 8th 2008 12:10PM by TMZ Staff

Clay Aiken's baby mama has popped!

Aiken's mother told local Raleigh, N.C. TV station that the "American Idol" runner-up was now the proud papa of a bouncing baby boy named Parker Foster Aiken.

Aiken's BFF, 50-year-old record producer Jaymes Foster, gave birth at 8:08 AM this morning in an "undisclosed location." TMZ was the first to tell you he had inseminated Foster.

Aiken's mother Faye said the dark-haired Parker weighed in at 6 lbs. 2 oz and was 19" long. She says her son is "smiling from ear-to-ear."

Mom, dad and baby all are doing fine, according to Faye.

Aiken and Foster, who met when Clay appeared on "A.I.," will raise their spawn together.

And I read that Matthew McConaughey is going to bury his son Levi's placenta in a So. Calif orchard!

Matthew McConaughey says he kept placenta from birth of his son, plans to plant it in orchard

In this Aug. 7, 2008 file photo, actor Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves attend the Muxo Private Launch Party in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Shea Walsh, file)
08-08-2008 3:00 PM

NEW YORK (Associated Press) -- Matthew McConaughey says the birth of his son will help bring a little joy to others in the world someday. The actor kept the placenta from the July birth of his son and plans to plant it in an orchard, he tells CNN's "House Call with Dr. Sanjay Gupta" in interview scheduled to air in two parts Aug. 9 and Aug 16.

McConaughey says he hopes it will fertilize the land, a ritual long followed in several cultures.

"It's going to be in the orchards and it's going to bear some wonderful fruit," he says, according to an interview transcript. "When I was in Australia, they had a placenta tree that was on the river ... and all the placentas of all that tribe, all that clan, whatever aboriginal tribe that was, all the placentas went under that one tree and it was this huge behemoth of just health and strength.

"This tree was just growing taller and stronger above the rest of Mother Nature around it. It was gorgeous."

McConaughey also says he and his girlfriend Camila Alves have enjoyed integrating their new baby, Levi Alves McConaughey, into their lives. Already they've started introducing him to the "sights and the sounds" of the world _ including a John Mellencamp concert.

"You're never told in our house, 'Shh, Levi is sleeping.' No. Get used to the ambiance. Come with us. That's how I was raised," he says.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom