It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelina Jolie, has completed the process of adopting a boy from Vietnam. The Vietnamese oprhan from the Tam Binh Orphanage is 3 years old. His original name was Pham Quang Sang but Angelina and partner, Brad Pitt have chosen the name, Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt for the newest addition to their family.

Angelina and Maddox arrived at the oprhanage to pick up Pax, but he was apparently visibly upset on their arrival;

They tried to make friends with the Vietnamese boy, who cried when he saw them because for him, they are strangers. Jolie was very moved. Both of them tried to comfort the boy.

Angelina has apparently completed procedures with Vietnamese authorities to adopt, but now must be granted approval from the U.S. consular and embassy officials.

Angelina and Brad already have three children; Maddox Chivan, 5, was adopted from Cambodia in 2001, Zahara Marley, 2, from Ethiopia in 2005, and they welcomed Shiloh Nouvel, 10 months, in Namibia last year. Pax was born in November 2003.

And here is a picture:

paxxx.jpg

Soccer star Mia Hamm and husband Nomar Garciaparra of the Los Angeles Dodgers welcomed twin girls Wednesday, a rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Both babies are healthy," says Josh Rawitch, spokesman for the Dodgers.

Hamm, 33, played on the U.S. women's national soccer team for 18 years. When she retired after the 2004 Athens Olympics, the Wichita Falls, Texas, native had won two World Cups and two Olympic medals.

She met Garciaparra at a 1998 charity event, and they wed in Santa Barbara in 2003. The couple live in Los Angeles.

Garciaparra, 33, is the Dodgers first baseman. He previously played for the Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.

Dressed in their Sunday best, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale take their dapper 10-month-old son Kingston to a Los Angeles church to celebrate his baptism

gwen_stefani.jpg

Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown welcomed a baby girl early Tuesday, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"The baby is completely healthy with a good head of hair," a rep for Brown said in a statement.

"Mother and baby are now resting. No name has been decided on as yet and she is purely known as Baby Brown."

Brown, 31, was taken to Saint John's Hospital in Santa Monica at around 5.30 p.m. Monday and the baby was born just after midnight Tuesday, the rep said.

The new arrival – who weighed in at 5 lb., 4 oz. – joins 8-year-old sister Phoenix Chi, Brown's daughter with ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar.

The paternity of the new baby, however, is in question. Brown has said her ex-boyfriend, Eddie Murphy – who shares a birthday with the infant and turned 46 on Tuesday – is the father, but he has questioned that claim.

"I don't know whose child that is until it comes out and has a blood test," Murphy said on a Dutch TV show in December when asked about impending fatherhood. "You shouldn't jump to conclusions, sir."

Brown later released a statement saying she was "upset and distressed" by Murphy's comments.

In March, Murphy's new girlfriend, film producer Tracey Edmonds, told Chicago's Power 92 radio station of Murphy and Brown: "Without me getting too deep into it, they had a quick relationship before I even got into that, before I got into a relationship with Eddie. So that's like their business that's going on. There'll be a paternity test and if it's his then he'll be responsible."

I hope this is not true........:|

Batty Britney Caught on Tape
Posted Apr 15th 2007 9:40PM by TMZ Staff

Baldy Britney Spears had her crazy captured on tape this weekend. On Friday Brit went for a tan and a sushi dinner with her cousin and on the way out, she called over a paparazzi agency to tape a little message to the public.

First the fierce baldy thanked her fans for their support. Then she launched into a mad monologue, rattling on in a fake valley girl accent about everything from tabloid troubles to Jesus.

In the minute and a half diatribe, she addresses rumors that she's pregnant, saying, "And, like, I saw these magazines, and they said I was pregnant, and like it's so true. Like, America, believe everything you read because like you're smart and I'm stupid. Like for real." Well put.

The spacey pop star also takes a stab at her management, snarkily adding that, like, "my management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab

one4u2 said:
I hope this is not true........:|

Batty Britney Caught on Tape
Posted Apr 15th 2007 9:40PM by TMZ Staff

Baldy Britney Spears had her crazy captured on tape this weekend. On Friday Brit went for a tan and a sushi dinner with her cousin and on the way out, she called over a paparazzi agency to tape a little message to the public.

First the fierce baldy thanked her fans for their support. Then she launched into a mad monologue, rattling on in a fake valley girl accent about everything from tabloid troubles to Jesus.

In the minute and a half diatribe, she addresses rumors that she's pregnant, saying, "And, like, I saw these magazines, and they said I was pregnant, and like it's so true. Like, America, believe everything you read because like you're smart and I'm stupid. Like for real." Well put.

The spacey pop star also takes a stab at her management, snarkily adding that, like, "my management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab

They have video of it on some website. I think. :hmm:

People are trying to help her and this is what she does.

Whale Rider Oscar nominee Keisha Castle-Hughes and her boyfriend, Bradley Hull, welcomed their first child, a healthy baby girl, her rep tells PEOPLE.

The child, named Felicity-Amore, was born Wednesday at 6:35 p.m. and weighed 7 lb., 6 oz. Publicist Gail Cowan described the baby as "beautiful."

'View' co-host Hasselbeck pregnant again

NEW YORK - Elisabeth Hasselbeck, a co-host on "The View," is pregnant again. She announced the news Monday on the daytime ABC talk show. Hasselbeck, 29, and her husband, pro football player Tim Hasselbeck, have a 2-year-old daughter, Grace.

"When you said you had an announcement, my heart sank!" joked Barbara Walters, co-host and creator of "The View."

Last week, Rosie O'Donnell announced she was leaving the show in June because she and ABC, owned by The Walt Disney Co., couldn't agree on a new contract.

"We're going to be lonely without you, so Tim and I thought we should get busy and, you know, maybe make a little co-host," Hasselbeck said.

She said the baby is due in November.

"And what is November?" asked Walters.

"Sweeps!" said O'Donnell.

"Yes, sweeps!" Walters replied.

"Perfect timing," O'Donnell said.

TMZ is reporting Sheryl Crowe has adopted a newborn baby boy. I think it's a conventional adoption of an American baby, there was no mention of it being a foreign orphan.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Dressed in their Sunday best, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale take their dapper 10-month-old son Kingston to a Los Angeles church to celebrate his baptism

gwen_stefani.jpg

The baby is so cute in his little outfit. But I'm sorry to see Gavin has copied Bono's look instead of having his gorgeous wavy dark locks, and he wasn't even going bald. Also I must say something else negative that Gwen's suit is the ugliest I've ever seen in color, style, and the way it's falling off of her. I've honestly seen much nicer at the Goodwill store.

Actress Jaime Pressly Gives Birth to a Baby Boy, Dezi James, People Magazine Reports

Actress Jaime Pressly poses for photographers as she arrives at the post-Emmy party of 20th Century Fox Television and Fox Broadcasting Company in Beverly Hills, Calif., in this Aug. 27, 2006, file photo. Pressly has given birth to a baby boy, People magazine reports. The actress, known for her Emmy-nominated role on NBC's "My Name Is Earl," and her DJ fiance Eric Cubiche, welcomed their son, Dezi James, on Friday, Pressly's representative told the magazine. The 6-pound-4-ounce baby was born at 7:31 a.m. in Los Angeles. Messages left Friday for Pressly's publicist, Megan Pope, were not immediately returned. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong, file)
05-11-2007 6:42 PM

LOS ANGELES (Associated Press) -- Jaime Pressly has given birth to a baby boy, People magazine reports. The actress, known for her Emmy-nominated role on NBC's "My Name Is Earl," and her DJ fiance Eric Cubiche, welcomed their son, Dezi James, on Friday, Pressly's representative told the magazine. The 6-pound-4-ounce baby was born at 7:31 a.m. in Los Angeles.

Messages left Friday for Pressly's publicist, Megan Pope, were not immediately returned.

Pressly, 29, told People the couple came up the name "Dezi" as a tribute to Cuban-born "I Love Lucy" star Desi Arnaz. The Cuban-American Cubiche does an impression of him.

James is Pressly's father's name.

The pair, longtime friends, dated for 18 months before getting engaged in October 2006.

Pressly's previous credits include "Not Another Teen Movie" and "Joe Dirt."

She also designs the clothing line J'aime.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom