It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New picture of Shiloh- just gorgeous.

angelina_jolie2.jpg

No doubt she is a gorgeous baby but I think that photo of her looks really odd :huh:

From Yahoo:

Julia Roberts is expecting her third child with her husband, cinematographer Danny Moder, her spokeswoman confirmed to People magazine Friday.

The baby is due this summer, Roberts' publicist, Marcy Engelman, said in a story posted on the magazine's Web site. News of the pregnancy first appeared in the New York Post's Page Six column.

Songstress Sinéad O'Connor welcomed her fourth child on Tuesday, December 19th. New son Yeshna Francis Neil was due Christmas Eve, but arrived five days early. According to BabyNames.com, Yeshna has suffered some post birth complications, including pneumonia, but is being treated in the NICU and is said to be improving.

Golightly Grrl said:
Is anybody as sick of the Celebrity Breeding Olympics as much as I am?

No. Babies are always good...unless I'm the one having them:wink: (needless to say, I'm childless:D )

Golightly Grrl said:
Is anybody as sick of the Celebrity Breeding Olympics as much as I am?

Yes I am, for the simple fact that celebrities seem to have babies for pretty much the same reason they do just about anything-publicity.

KristenF said:

Yes I am, for the simple fact that celebrities seem to have babies for pretty much the same reason they do just about anything -publicity.

From people.com

Julia Roberts Is Expecting Baby No. 3
FRIDAY DECEMBER 29, 2006 10:55 AM EST

By Stephen M. Silverman and Jess Cagle

Hazel and Finn will soon have to share their famous mom's attention: Julia Roberts is expecting her third child with husband Danny Moder.

Roberts is due this summer, her rep, Marcy Engelman, confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

News of the pregnancy first appeared in the New York Post's Page Six column. Roberts, 39, and Moder, 37, were married in July 2002 and welcomed Hazel and Finn (short for Phinnaeus) in November 2004.

In May, Roberts told David Letterman of the twins: "They seem to really love each other. ? He's sort of very boyish and masculine. He has red hair and big green eyes. And she's very girlish and has very blonde hair and blue eyes. He likes blueberries. She likes her daddy."

After the twins were born, Roberts did voice work in two kid-friendly films, the animated Ant Bully and Charlotte's Web, out now. This spring, she made her Broadway debut in the drama Three Days of Rain.

In the fall, she was back to filming in earnest, arriving in Morocco in October to shoot the drama Charlie Wilson's War – with her 23-month-old twins and Moder in tow. She celebrated her 39th birthday at a local restaurant on Oct. 28 and was often seen sightseeing with her clan.

For Roberts, motherhood is her top priority. "The kids bring her such a sense of fulfillment and joy," Roberts's longtime friend and Three Days of Rain producer Marc Platt told PEOPLE in April. "It's wonderful to see."

Doozer61 said:

What about everyday people that have kids? Are they having them for publicity too?

No, of course not. But everyday people don't get on the cover of all the magazines each time they reproduce either. Not meaning to be rude, just clarifying my point.

KristenF said:

No, of course not. But everyday people don't get on the cover of all the magazines each time they reproduce either.

Celebrities get on the front cover for everything. They don't need to have a sprog to do that.

Will Ferrell and his wife, Viveca Paulson, celebrated the New Year early – with the birth of their second son on Saturday, the actor's publicist has announced.

Mattias Ferrell was born just after 2 a.m. on Dec. 30, Matt Labov tells the Associated Press.

Ferrell and Paulson, 37, an art auctioneer, already have one son, Magnus, 2.

You know why those babies are smilin? Because they are rich! Coincidentally, Puffy and I share a birthday, 11/4. But, he's 3 years older than me.

as MrsS posted in another thread:

Patrick Dempsey and wife Jillian welcomed twin boys on Thursday, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The twins, named Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick, were born in Los Angeles. They join 4-year-old sister Talula in the Dempsey household.

Dempsey, 41, who plays Derek "Dr. McDreamy" Shepherd on Grey's Anatomy and recently starred in the movie Freedom Writers, announced the pregnancy in September on Live with Regis and Kelly.

In January, he posed for Life with his head resting on Jillian's pregnant belly.

Asked how fatherhood has changed him, he told the magazine, "Now, making money is about providing for my children. And being a father makes you look at yourself. You look at your marriage and go, 'How do I improve this? How do I keep growing and create a stable environment for my children?' "

Dempsey and his wife met in 1994 when he came into her salon for a haircut. (She now has her own high-end cosmetics line.) They married in 1999 at the Dempsey family farmhouse in Maine.

Lila64 said:
so cute! Now you need to post the Dempsy twins :)

Give me a break, they were just born yesterday :sexywink:

Or maybe my plan to sneak into the delivery room worked and I have them in my hot little hands right now :camera: After I get done with Patrick I'll upload them :wink:

:wink:

Then again, if they were born at Cedar Sinai, I'd have the advantage :rubshandstogetherinevilmanner: My niece & nephew were born there. and it is my old stomping grounds area :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom