It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Lauer and wife Annette are expecting their third child.

The Today host, 48, confirmed the news in an interview with Sunday's New York Times magazine in a story about his soon-to-be cohost, Meredith Vieira. He and Annette, 40, are already parents to son Jack, 5, and daughter Romy, who turns 3 in October.

"I was on Today for five years before I had children," Lauer tells the Times magazine. "And back then the job took up a larger slice of the pie graph of my life than was healthy. When I had kids, that immediately changed. It flipped."

Lauer and the former Annette Roque, a model turned stay-at-home mom, wed in October 1998.

Rachel Weisz and Henry-there's a version of this pic in People and US this week that is even cuter, the expression on the baby's face is priceless. I can't find it online :mad:

She is so beautiful

rachel_weisz.jpg

Carek1230 said:
:up: Yay for Matt Lauer and his wife!

Hope that means everything is straightened out in their marriage, they had separated for several months last year or late 2004, forget which.

Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross is expecting her first child with husband Tom Mahoney, PEOPLE has learned exclusively and the actress's rep confirms. The baby is due in April.

Cross, 44, and Mahoney, 48, a stockbroker, got married in June after dating for more than a year.

According to the National Enquirer, Britney Spears has given birth to her second child, another boy!

They claim she gave birth to a 6 lb, 11 oz boy just before 2 am this morning. Their source says, "Kevin [Federline] took Britney to the hospital in the evening hours of September 11 to prepare for the Cesarean birth." They say her mother and sister were present at the birth.

Rumors about Britney's baby has been that she's having a girl, that she planned to name her "Jailynn" after her parents' and sister's names (Jamie+Lynn+Jamie Lynn), and that she wanted to schedule the C-Section for Sean Preston's birthday, September 14th. On September 7th, there were false rumors reported by E! last week that she was in labor.

Yeah, but ya'll got to remember, this is the National Enquirer we are talking about here:wink:

I saw it on MTV first. We don't have the National Enquirer here.

People says it too..

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have welcomed their second son together, a source close the family has confirmed to PEOPLE.

The baby boy, who was born just before 2 a.m. Tuesday at a Los Angeles hospital, was delivered via a scheduled C-section.

"Kevin had a smile on his face. He looked happy and upbeat," says an observer.

Supposedly she had ordered all girly stuff because she was convinced she was having a girl-and other sites say she knew it was a boy and for some reason was deliberately misleading people that it was a girl :huh: :shrug:

Wow Shiloh seems so big already

Napoleon Dynamite star Jon Heder and his wife, Kirsten, are expecting their first child, the actor's rep has confirmed to PEOPLE.

Heder, 28, who stars in the upcoming School for Scoundrels, first alluded to the good news during a Hollywood Foreign Press news conference at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

Heder, who is from Salem, Ore., burst onto the scene playing the memorable oddball Napoleon Dynamite in the 2004 film. He has also starred in Just Like Heaven and Bench Warmers.

Heder met his wife, Kirsten, at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.

jon_heder.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
Wow Shiloh seems so big already

Napoleon Dynamite star Jon Heder and his wife, Kirsten, are expecting their first child, the actor's rep has confirmed to PEOPLE.

Heder, 28, who stars in the upcoming School for Scoundrels, first alluded to the good news during a Hollywood Foreign Press news conference at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

Heder, who is from Salem, Ore., burst onto the scene playing the memorable oddball Napoleon Dynamite in the 2004 film. He has also starred in Just Like Heaven and Bench Warmers.

Heder met his wife, Kirsten, at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.

jon_heder.jpg
If its a boy, the names are narrowed to either Rico or Kip. A girl will be named Tina.

'Chaotic' stars Britney Spears, Kevin Federline name new son 'Sutton'

UPI News Service, 09/16/2006

Glamour couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have given their newborn son the decidedly patrician name, Sutton Pierce Federline.

The child was born on Tuesday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles to the 24-year-old pop star and her 28-year-old actor husband.

People magazine says that Master Sutton has an older brother with the same initials, Sean Preston, and a pair of half-siblings on their dad's side.

Carek1230 said:
'Chaotic' stars Britney Spears, Kevin Federline name new son 'Sutton'

UPI News Service, 09/16/2006

Glamour couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have given their newborn son the decidedly patrician name, Sutton Pierce Federline.

The child was born on Tuesday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles to the 24-year-old pop star and her 28-year-old actor husband.

People magazine says that Master Sutton has an older brother with the same initials, Sean Preston, and a pair of half-siblings on their dad's side.

Thank God Sutton wasn't born on the same day as Sean, as Britney originally wanted. I think that would make their birthdays less special.

Sutton Pierce Federline... :yikes:

Sutton Pierce sounds like the name of some guy who will be trimming my hedges in 15 years time, and not like the name of a future small-time Malibu carjacker.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom