It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official:

BERLIN – German supermodel Heidi Klum is expecting her fourth child.

Klum broke the news on her Web site in an entry dated Friday. The 35-year-old said her children Leni, Henry and Johan as well as her singer husband Seal were all thrilled.

Klum's office in Bergisch Gladbach, near Cologne, confirmed the pregnancy on Friday but declined to comment on the baby's due date.

Klum hosts the television shows "Project Runway" in the U.S. and "Germany's Next Topmodel."

I love Heidi Klum, she has such a great sense of humor about her and seems to be a great mom in addition to everything else her life is consumed with so I am happy for her, Seal and the family.

I loe SJP and Matthew, they make an adorable couple. If in fact they have overcome one or the other being unfaithful to their union more kudos to them for working it all out. I don't believe everything I read especially the celebrity gossip stuff. I am happy for them adding to their family also.

I just read Ellen Pompeo and her hubby are expecting. Lots of pics in the internets exposing her baby bump. Maybe the wedding on the season's last episode of Grey's is a lead in to accomodate the impending birth? :hmm:

NEW YORK – "ER" actress Parminder Nagra is a new mom.

Nagra's spokeswoman, Cheryl Maisel, says Nagra and her husband, James Stenson, welcomed a son, Kai David Singh Stenson, on May 19.

Nagra appeared on "ER" for six seasons. The NBC medical drama had its series finale in April after a 15-year run.

The 33-year-old actress also starred in the 2002 film "Bend It Like Beckham."

Another interesting baby name:

My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way Welcomes Baby
Way's brother Mikey twitters the birth announcement.
By Melissa Goldstein, SPIN.com

Anyone familiar with Gerard Way's band My Chemical Romance and their proclivity for the concept album (see: 2006's The Black Parade) knows the guys are suckers for a theme.

So when Way's brother and bandmate Mikey Way announced via Twitter yesterday that Gerard and his wife, Lindsey, had welcomed their first baby, a girl, and named her Bandit Lee Way (all of which, plus the newborn's birth weight of 6 lbs., 5.6 oz., has been confirmed to SPIN.com by the band's publicist), it seemed likely that there was some sort of explanation behind it. Because, you know, those emo types love to plant personal meaning wherever they can -- and their kids' names are no exception. Just ask Bronx Mowgli Wentz!

And then we recalled something Gerard Way said -- while talking about the band's next album -- about how the group really digs that "classic, late-'70s" vibe in their music. So maybe he also digs Burt Reynolds' mustache from the classic, late-'70s flick Smokey and the Bandit?

Mystery solved, right? Not exactly. When we used high-tech Internet search technology to link Way to the word "bandit," we uncovered a bizarre story: A little over two months ago, the MCR frontman placed a public ad seeking a new car that included this stipulation: "I absolutely do not want gold, brown, or that frigging Smokey and the Bandit car -- that shit is whack."

Like, whoa? It seems doubtful that Way would want his baby's name to be associated with something whack, but whatever -- we're tired of Googling! Congratulations to the happy family!

:up: I love Twitter. And I kinda love these odd names that have such stories behind them. Bandit is not too bad, altho it's more something I'd name a pet not a child. I have always told my own son that a name is a gift your parents give you at birth....so I think for a child to have a story like above behind their name is precious.

Rumor is that Angelina is pregnant again-the dress she wore at Cannes had a draped belly area but it did look like a slight bump could be there...

Grammy-winning singer and Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson can add mom-to-be to her resume after a weekend baby shower in her honor was held in downtown Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reports.

Felicia Fields, a longtime friend of the Hudson, confirmed to the paper that the event happened on Saturday.

"It was a baby shower, a quiet gathering of friends and mostly family," Fields, also a singer and actress, said of a gathering in a relative's home. "They're really trying to keep it kind of quiet."

She added: "It was a nice time that we had."

When asked if Hudson received blue or pink gifts, Fields said, "They don't know [the gender]. More yellow."

Another paper, the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Hudson is seven months along.

A rep for Hudson had no comment.

Hudson, 27, who is engaged to Harvard-educated-lawyer-turned-wrestler David Otunga, has also kept mum about her upcoming wedding date.

Kimora Lee Simmons and actor Djimon Hounsou have settled on a name for their newborn son: Kenzo Lee Hounsou.

Simmons' rep confirmed the name to Usmagazine.com Wednesday, and the designer took to her Twitter page to share the news.

“Welcome into the world Kenzo Lee Hounsou," the star posted. "Kimora's + Djimon's baby boy..."

The name, which means "wise and three," is of Japanese origin and could be inspired by retired Japanese fashion icon Kenzo Takada.

Simmons, 34, gave birth to the couple's first child on Saturday. He was 8 lbs., 20 inches.

Simmons has two daughters, Ming Lee, 9, and Aoki Lee, 7, with hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons, whom she divorced in 2008 after nearly 10 years of marriage.

Not a new baby, but adorable all the same (look at those arms!!). From PeteWentz.com:

QfXbsjoFYoapwj9jh03SZW6Yo1_400.jpg

my personal assistant works his ass off. hit the rolodex dude our your fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom