It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to paint Graceland pink!

Elvis Presley's only daughter, Lisa Marie, is now a doting mom to 3-month-old girls Finley and Harper – and she is showing off her tiny additions in the new issue of PEOPLE.

"I really wanted these babies," says Presley, 40, who tried for two years to get pregnant before conceiving the twins.

"My blood was too thick and would clot, which caused several miscarriages," she tells PEOPLE. "The moment I took blood thinners, I got pregnant."

Presley and her guitarist husband Michael Lockwood, 47, also share their L.A. home with Presley's children from a previous marriage: daughter Riley, 19, and son Benjamin, 16.

Life as a bustling family of six is "chaotic bliss," says Presley.

The outspoken star – who proudly bared her baby bump after tabloids accused her of having an "unhealthy appetite" – also opens up about losing her baby weight.

"I was unable to see my toes by the fourth month," she admits. "But I only gained 30 lbs. total. I worked out up until the seventh month."

lisa_marie_presley240.jpg

^ I was just thinking that :up: It's actually uncanny.

Time to paint Graceland pink!

Elvis Presley's only daughter, Lisa Marie, is now a doting mom to 3-month-old girls Finley and Harper – and she is showing off her tiny additions in the new issue of PEOPLE.

"I really wanted these babies," says Presley, 40, who tried for two years to get pregnant before conceiving the twins.

"My blood was too thick and would clot, which caused several miscarriages," she tells PEOPLE. "The moment I took blood thinners, I got pregnant."

Presley and her guitarist husband Michael Lockwood, 47, also share their L.A. home with Presley's children from a previous marriage: daughter Riley, 19, and son Benjamin, 16.

Life as a bustling family of six is "chaotic bliss," says Presley.

The outspoken star – who proudly bared her baby bump after tabloids accused her of having an "unhealthy appetite" – also opens up about losing her baby weight.

"I was unable to see my toes by the fourth month," she admits. "But I only gained 30 lbs. total. I worked out up until the seventh month."

lisa_marie_presley240.jpg

She is absolutely glowing!!! Gorgeous picture! Wouldn't Elvis had been proud?!!

^I saw those on people.com, nice to see the twins again

Knox looks like a mini-me with that hat on. He looks a little like a mini old man there too-the Curious Case Of Knox Button :wink:

Is she a celebrity? Oh well, what the heck

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is expecting her third child. In fact, she says she was knocked up without even realizing it!

"I'm pregnant again!” she announced Thursday morning on The View. "I'm due in August. I'll try to pop this one out before we leave [on summer hiatus], Barbara."

The 31-year-old and her husband, Tim, 30, are already the proud parents of 3-year-old daughter Grace, and son Taylor Thomas, who just celebrated his first birthday Nov. 9.

"We were thoroughly happy with the surprise of it," she said. "I didn't even know for two months."

The ardent Republican added that she thought she was tired from the hoopla of the election, but "No – I was knocked up and didn’t realize it!"

On the day Tiger Woods usually hoists a trophy at Torrey Pines, the world's No. 1 golfer was busy with the birth of his first son.

Woods announced on his Web site early Monday that his wife, Elin, had given birth to a boy, Charlie Axel Woods. It is the couple's second child following the birth of daughter Sam Alexis in June 2007 on the day after the U.S. Open.

"Elin and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our son, Charlie Axel Woods, who was born on Sunday February 8, 2009," Woods wrote in the statement. "Both Charlie and Elin are doing great and we want to thank everyone for their sincere best wishes and kind thoughts. Sam is very excited to be a big sister and we feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.

M.I.A. Has A Baby Boy
02/17/09
by Kate Harper (CHARTattack)

It looks like M.I.A.'s reported contractions during the Grammy Awards were real, because the singer gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday.

M.I.A. (real name Mathangi Arulpragasam) performed on the Feb. 8 Grammy broadcast despite her baby being due that day. She was reportedly having contractions during a rendition of Jay-Z and T.I.'s "Swagga Like Us" that also included Kanye West and Lil Wayne.

M.I.A. wrote in a MySpace blog entry on Saturday that she was feeling fine after the Grammys, but opted to go home to bed.

"SUNDAY NITE I CA M E HOME FROM THE GRAMMY'S STILL IN THE MOOD TO PARTY , I COUDA EASILY GONE OUT BUT I WENT HOME INSEAD , LUCKY I DID!! COZ MY EARLY STAGE LABOUR KICKED IN AROUND 2 AM."

But the baby didn't make an appearance until Wednesday.

"HE IS HEALTHY , FINE , BEAUTIFUL AND THE MOST AMZING THING EVER ON THIS PLANET, OF COURSE IM HIS MUM!!!," the singer typed.

"ME AND BABY ARE PUTTING OUR TOUR DATES FOR 2010 TOGETHER AND MAKING MIX TAPES AND FIGURING OUT A WAY TO BREAK OUT OF THE HOSPITAL !

"HOPEFULLY THE WORLD IS BEEN TICKING ALONG AND I AINT MISSED MUCH!

"C U SOON ,

"AND MY BABY BOY SAYZ "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

M.I.A. hasn't revealed the name of her first child. His father is The Exit singer/guitarist Benjamin Brewer.

M.I.A. is up for an Academy Award for "O Saya," her contribution to the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack. She was scheduled to perform at Sunday's Oscars, but, given that she probably won't be able to attend the ceremony, organizers are trying to get her to perform in any way possible.

The U.K.'s The Guardian newspaper reports that they've told M.I.A. she can perform in bed if she wants, while Slumdog soundtrack composer AR Rahman says she has many ideas about how to perform, including in hologram form.

Peter Gabriel cancelled his Oscar performance last week as a protest because he was upset that his rendition of "Down To Earth" from the Wall-E soundtrack would only be given 65 seconds.

That would leave one best original song nominee — Rahman's "Jai Ho" from Slumdog Millionaire — to be performed during the Academy Awards if M.I.A. can't go.

I agree that's good news. They seem to be doing well as parents, as a couple and a family! Glad to see this with young people today, especially those in celebritydom.

Meet the New Mother: Alyson Hannigan Welcomes Baby Girl
By Adam Bryant

How I Met Your Mother star Alyson Hannigan got the best birthday gift of all: a newborn baby girl.

Hannigan and her husband, Alexis Denisof, welcomed their daughter on Hannigan's birthday, March 24, according to People. The happy parents named her Satyana Denisof.

"They're very excited, and mom and baby are doing great," Hannigan's rep told the magazine.

Hannigan and Denisof met on the set of Buffy the Vampire Slyer during the 1999-2000 season and married in 2003. Satyana is the couple's first child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom