It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd officially change my name to Turd Blossom if I could get to come home to him every night :D

Josh-and-wife-Yessica-josh-holloway-46352_400_549.jpg

I've never heard the name Rylan

Ugly Betty" star Eric Mabius is a new dad again! A rep for the 37-year-old actor confirms to Life & Style that he and his wife, interior designer Ivy Sherman, are the proud parents of a cute baby boy named Rylan Jaxson Mabius! This is the second child for the couple -- in 2006 they welcomed their son, Max.

Name Gender Origin Meaning Similiar Names
Rylan male Old English dweller in the rye field Ryland, Ryle, Rycroft, Ryman, Ryton

Charlie Tamara Tulip??:huh:

"It's twin girls for Rebecca Romijn and husband Jerry O'Connell
By Nara Schoenberg
January 6, 2009
Rebecca Romijn and husband Jerry O'Connell are the parents of twin girls, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, according to People.

"Mother, father and both girls are all home and doing well," Romijn's rep, Lewis Kay, told the magazine. People reports that baby Charlie was named for O'Connell's younger brother, Charlie.

The babies, born Dec. 28, are the first children for the "Ugly Betty" actress, 36, and actor O'Connell, 34, who married at their Calabasas, Calif., ranch in 2007. The new mom is planning a long maternity leave.

"I'm taking quite a bit of time off," Romijn said. "I really want this to be my job for at least the next six months"

^:slant:

LOS ANGELES—It's another girl for Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck.

Affleck's spokesman, Shawn Sachs, and Garner's spokeswoman, Leslie Sloane-Zelnik, said Tuesday that Garner gave birth to their second daughter but would not provide any additional details.

Garner and Affleck, both 36, were married in June 2005. Garner gave birth to daughter Violet in December 2005.

Let's hope Jen gives baby #2 a more normal name than Charlie or Dolly.

Jen and Ben's new baby has a hard road to follow...there is not a much cuter kid than Violet...she is so CUTE:D

You know her as Lisa Bonet from "The Cosby Show," and Lilakoi Moon (Bonet changed her name in 1995) has given birth to her third child: Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa.

Lilakoi, 41, has a daughter Zoe, 20, with ex-husband Lenny Kravitz and a daughter Lola, 20 months, with boyfriend Jason Momoa of "Stargate: Atlantis" fame.

According to his website, Bonet delivered a son named Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa.

From the fan forum on his official site.

He was born on the stormest, rainy night.

so Nakoa(warrior)...Mana(strength/spirit) Kaua(rain) po(dark)...

The name was always going to be Nakoa-Wolf, but Jason did the research on first middle name, 2nd middle name as you know is Jason's.

Bonet can currently be seen on ABC's "Life on Mars."

They look like Hawaiian names to me (her boyfriend is Hawaiian, so that would make sense), and in that language they pronounce each vowel.

I'd assume you'd say it very slowly at first! :lol: It's certainly quite the mouthful.

we were in Hawaii for the U2 concert...I could not pronounce ANYTHING correctly..it all sounded like "ickylickylikey" to me:|

Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa is a very long name which will no doubt get so screwed up on legal documents and records. Parents (including myself as we gave our son 3 names to satisfy both sides of our family) don't usually take things like this into consideration when chooisng a name for a child.

I think it's pretty too

BY ROBERT KAHN | robert.kahn@newsday.com
January 14, 2009

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have named their new daughter after an order of angels in the Old Testament.

Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck was born Jan. 6 in Los Angeles, joining big sister Violet, 3, in the Garner-Affleck household. The name was first reported on Us magazine's Web site.

A seraph is one of a class of celestial beings mentioned in the Hebrew Bible. Later Jewish imagery perceived them as having human form, and they evolved into the ranks of Christian angels.

The parents did not reveal their personal reasons for selecting Seraphina, but the name has come into style in recent years, according to one source.

"It kind of follows from Angelina, which has gotten super popular because of Angelina Jolie, as a spiritual, heavenly name," says Pamela Redmond Satran, who runs Nameberry.com

"Ben and Jen really put Violet on the map," Satran says. "They transformed it from what people saw as a dowdy, old lady name to a really cute, modern choice."

Serafina is a Marvel Comics villain who first appeared in an "X-Men" story line in 2006. It's not likely this is what mom and dad were thinking, but Garner did once play Elektra, another Marvel Comics character, on the big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom