It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matilda really looks just like her dad. It's uncanny. She seems like a very happy little girl. And so does Violet Affleck. Suri on the other hand looks miserable 90% of the time I see a photo of her.

Scientolobabe! Ha!

We had a baby shower at work the other day for one of our coworkers, and the game was where you had to match up the celebrity parent(s) with the weird name they gave their kids.

I won by a mile. ;)

Minnie Driver reportedly gives birth to son

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Minnie Driver has given birth to a not-so-little one. Henry Story Driver was born in Los Angeles on Friday and weighed in at a hearty 9 lbs., 12 oz, her publicist Jessica Kolstad told People magazine.

Driver, 38, confirmed that she was pregnant during an appearance on ''The Tonight Show'' in March, when host Jay Leno remarked on her baby bump.

She has not revealed the name of the father.

Driver stars on the FX cable TV series ''The Riches'' with British comedian Eddie Izzard. She was nominated for an Academy Award for her performance in the 1997 film ''Good Will Hunting.''

My goodness, that kid was huge! :ohmy: At least the name is normal. :wink:

No one posted Nahla? So adorable. Sorry it's so huge..

nahla-aubry-miss-giggles-04.jpg

It's the Enquirer but sometimes they're right

Whoops – she did it again! Teen Prego Queen Jamie Lynn Spears has another bun in the oven, The NATIONAL ENQUIRER is reporting exclusively – and her pals are begging her to abort.

In a blockbuster world exclusive, The ENQUIRER has learned that the 17-year-old Zoey 101 starlet is now expecting for the second time – a mere three months after giving birth on June 19 to baby Maddie Briann.

Jamie’s desperate to keep the shocking news secret and some people close to her are urging Jamie Lynn to consider ending the pregnancy, sources say.

“Jamie Lynn is about eight weeks pregnant, and she and her mom Lynne are hysterical,” revealed a close source. “Neither of them knows what to do, but for now they’re trying to keep the news from getting out.”

Too late.

The unplanned pregnancy came as a shock to Jamie Lynn, who’d been breast-feeding her infant daughter Maddie Briann, insiders say.

“Jamie Lynn believed she couldn’t get pregnant while she was breast-feeding,” said the close source. “She’d expected to have her period by early September.” A home pregnancy test came back positive and Jamie Lynn cried her eyes out, said the source.

Her mother Lynne was livid when she found out, divulged an insider.

Meanwhile, insiders say that those close to Jamie Lynn are urging her to abort!

“They’ve reminded Jamie Lynn how much trouble she had adjusting to motherhood with Maddie, and pointed out that having a second baby now would only be a recipe for disaster,” said the close source.

Lisa Marie Presley Has Twin Girls

(Oct. 11) -- Lisa Marie Presley and her husband Michael Lockwood welcomed twin girls on Tuesday, Oct. 7.
"The babies and mom are happy and healthy and resting at home," rep Cindy Guagenti tells PEOPLE. The baby girls were delivered by C-section at 2:46 p.m. and weighed in at 5 lbs., 15 oz. and 5 lbs., 2 oz

i cant believe nicole called hers sunday rose. does she not love the kid? it better go to school in america.
"i'm having dinner with tom cruise tonight" it's a lifetime of sunday roast jokes now. i guess at least nic didn't make the ad..
:hmm:

A representative for Kevin Costner confirms to ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT that Costner and his wife Christine Baumgartner are expecting their second child next year.

The new baby will join Kevin, 53, and Christine's son Cayden Wyatt, who is 17 months old. also has children Annie, 24, Lily, 22, and Joe, 20, from his first marriage and Liam, 11, from a previous relationship.

Gillian Anderson gave birth to a boy last weekend...named him Felix...her other sons name is Oscar...what an "Odd Couple" of names! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom