It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here) - Page 24 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 11:17 PM   #346
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 11:00 PM
Congrats to Samantha and Michael! Take your time coming back to Dancing with the Stars because I really enjoy watching Drew Lachey filling in as co host.

Old 09-26-2007, 02:25 AM   #347
Refugee

Location: The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - Melbourne.
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone
Congratulations to Salma Hayek !!

It's a Girl for Salma Hayek
By Associated Press
3 hours ago

LOS ANGELES - Salma Hayek has given birth to a baby girl, Valentina Paloma Pinault, her publicist announced Friday.

"Mother and child are doing well," publicist Cari Ross said in a statement. No other details were released.

The Mexico-born actress, 41, is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault.

Hayek has starred in films such as "Frida," "Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over" and "After the Sunset." She is one of the executive producers of ABC's "Ugly Betty" and the chief executive of Ventanazul, a production company she formed with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc.

Pinault, 45, is the chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Puma.
YAY salam - but omg did she hit the jackpot or what? CEO of gucci, Yves Saint Laurent?! He's supposed to be a billionaire too.

Where can i get one?!

Old 09-26-2007, 08:25 AM   #348
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:00 AM

He's adorable-and she donated the money ($100,000) to two childrens charities.That's a gorgeous photo of Bridget too.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:39 AM   #349
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
He's adorable-and she donated the money ($100,000) to two childrens charities.That's a gorgeous photo of Bridget too.

He's precious!!

He looks like his dad. His dad is
Old 09-26-2007, 09:26 AM   #350
ONE
love, blood, life

Beautiful Mommy and son and a beautiful thing she did with the money.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:04 PM   #351
Blue Crack Addict

Old 09-27-2007, 09:13 AM   #352
The Fly

Quote:
Donald Trump's granddaughter-she has the same combover

How cute is this baby! So adorable!
Old 10-05-2007, 08:55 AM   #353
Blue Crack Addict

Page Six

October 5, 2007 -- Jenny from the Block wants to share the good news she's expecting - right here in her hometown. Bronx native Jennifer Lopez, 38, plans to "announce that she and (husband) Marc Anthony are expecting their first child on Saturday night at her Madison Square Garden concert," said an insider. A spy at her concert in Connecticut Wednesday night told us, "a fan blew the side of her top all the way up for a moment, and a definitive baby bump was there. She was very quick to push down her top. Then she talked about how this year is full of firsts for her . . . and every so often her dress would fly up and you would see her belly."
Old 10-05-2007, 04:24 PM   #354
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:00 AM

Just saw this being discussed on Univision.. Even though I'm skeptic of Perez Hilton these pics definitely look real! Congrats to Jennifer and Marc
Old 10-05-2007, 04:35 PM   #355
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Page Six

October 5, 2007 -- Jenny from the Block wants to share the good news she's expecting - right here in her hometown. Bronx native Jennifer Lopez, 38, plans to "announce that she and (husband) Marc Anthony are expecting their first child on Saturday night at her Madison Square Garden concert," said an insider.
The first time I read that I thought she was giving birth on stage.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:36 PM   #356
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I just heard it on my local news that she is pregnant...and expecting twins.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:32 PM   #357
Blue Crack Addict

yep.. it's official.. j.lo is preggo...

J.Lo Preggo!
Posted Oct 5th 2007 7:19PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Baby Watch, Jennifer Lopez

Sources have confirmed to TMZ that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant!

In addition, we're hearing that J.Lo and Marc Anthony are expecting twins. Double your pleasure!

J.Lo's rep did not immediately return our call for comment.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:03 AM   #358
Blue Crack Addict

Wow, P Diddy can prodigiously procreate

Sean Combs has agreed to financially support the 15-month-old child of Atlanta resident Sarah Chapman after DNA tests proved that the baby is, indeed, his daughter.

"At first, I wasn't sure if this was my child," he said. "Now that it has become clear she is, I will take care of her for the rest of her life."

Diddy, 37, tells the New York Daily News’ Rush and Molloy that he's "committed to being a good father" to his daughter, Chance, and sources tell the newspaper that he has already worked out visitation and support terms with Chapman.

When Essence magazine asked Diddy's longtime girlfriend, Kim Porter, 36, whether news of the out-of-wedlock child was a factor in their June split, she replied, "Hmmm...Well, that definitely was part of it.”

Combs and Porter welcomed twin daughters Jessie James and D'Lila Star last December. The former couple also has an 8-year-old son, Christian. Combs has a 13-year-old son, Justin, with ex-girlfriend Misa Hylton-Brim.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:09 AM   #359
Blue Crack Addict

Jennifer Lopez has kept her glossy pink lips sealed during recent public appearances, dancing around questions from interviewers wanting to know if she's singing for two.

But her bump speaks loud and clear.

After Lopez made an appearance on MTV's "Total Request Live" on October 8 to promote her new CD, "Brave," cohost Damien Fahey told Us that her condition was obvious.

"I've been around a lot of pregnant women. She walked around like a pregnant woman, sat like a pregnant woman, and stood like a pregnant woman," he says. "If I were a betting man, I'd definitely bet she was pregnant."

Indeed, Us has confirmed from multiple sources that Lopez is about four months pregnant with her first child. Or children -- a source tells Us Lopez's mother, Guadalupe, 61, "is proudly telling people she's having twins."

The 38-year-old singer-actress, who has long expressed her desire to have both career and kids, is ecstatic about the news.

"It's a dream come true," a Lopez source tells Us. "She and Marc are over the moon."

Pregnancy news is especially sweet for Lopez, whom insiders believed was unable to carry a child at all. "[Conceiving] was a struggle for her," says a source.

Seconds another, "This pregnancy is a miracle."

Anthony, 39, who has three children from prior relationships, has been equally eager to expand his brood.

When Anthony was recently asked to imagine his response to his wife being pregnant, he said, "It's going to be me in handcuffs, because I will run down the street, screaming like a madman."

For more details on J.Lo's pregnancy, check out the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:37 PM   #360
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:00 AM
Funny how Letterman didn't ask her about it last night - maybe he was told not to. But he skated around the issue & family. I was surprised he didn't ask (I know it could have been stipulated prior to her appearance)

Tags
celebrity babies