It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelina Jolie gives birth to twins: report

NICE, France (AFP) — Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has given birth to healthy twins, a girl and a boy, in the French Riviera maternity clinic she has checked into, the Nice-Matin newspaper reported Sunday quoting her gynaecologist.

The twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, were born shortly before 8:00 pm (1800 GMT) on Saturday, the paper said quoting gynaecologist Michel Sussmann.

Jolie is fine after having a Caesarian section, it added.

Knox Leon was reported to weigh 2.27 kilogrammes (five pounds) and Vivienne Marcheline 2.28 kilogrammes (5.02 pounds).

The babies' first photograph was sold to a US paper for 11 million dollars (6.9 million euros), Nice-Matin said, adding that the money would be given to a humanitarian cause.

Hasn't been officially confirmed yet...

I just noticed that all of Angelina's sons have names that end with X - Maddox, Pax and if reports are true, Knox. I wonder why...

I think Knox is unusual, I've never heard that one before. It definitely sounds like some trust fund prep school name :wink: They showed her hospital on the Today Show, the view of the French Riviera is incredible. Looking forward to the pictures, supposedly People is paying beaucoup bucks.

I'm glad everything went well, supposedly she had gestational diabetes during the pregnancy. Hopefully all will be well with the babies.

Pretty baby-can't miss with a Mom who looks like that

original.jpg

I can't keep track of all these new moms popping out their spawn in Hollywood. I had forgotten Alba had already given birth! I could have sworn she was in the still-pregnant bunch.

My son had a head of hair like that and that color too when he was a newborn, then it got lighter and lighter and he lost an awful lot of it. Funny how they change like that. Babies are so beautiful. :cute:

He married them so I think he has some credibility. I can't believe he would say it without her permission either..

Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck are expecting another baby, Garner’s former Alias co-star Victor Garber confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"Yes, she is," Garber, who currently stars on ABC's Eli Stone, told Us when asked if recent speculation was true that the couple is expecting.

(Garber officiated the couple's 2005 wedding.)

A source adds, "She is five months pregnant. They are very happy."

Garner, 36, and Affleck, 35, are parents to two-year-old daughter Violet - one of Us' Babies of the Year.

"Honestly, that child is so inquisitive and so full of life — it’s all Jennifer and Ben!" Garber gushed to Usmagazine.com in November 2007. "I have to say, he’s an amazing dad and together, she’s a very fortunate little girl to be in that family!"

Garner hinted in October that she wanted to have another child.

"We definitely wonder what it would be like to have another - hopefully, knock on wood, someday," Garner told Britain's Marie Claire. "My job is great to have as a mom. I get to take breaks and then work in a really concentrated way. During that concentrated time, it sucks, but whatever."

Photos of Garner in loose fitting tops have had Web sites speculating about a bun in the oven for weeks.

Kevin Federline will retain sole custody of Britney Spears' two children, according to reports from the US.

(Advertisement)
The 30-year-old former dancer's lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan has reportedly said his client had reached agreement in the lengthy custody battle with his 26-year-old ex-wife which will require court approval later on Friday.

Jayden James and Sean Preston, who celebrate their second and third birthdays, respectively, in September, will continue to live with their father but Spears will continue to have visitation rights "which may increase over time", Kaplan said.

He added: "Kevin is ecstatic and the boys are thriving."

Spears lost custody of the boys to Federline last October.

Her visitation rights were restricted following her January hospitalisation for psychiatric evaluation.

I sure hope those tow adorable little boys are going to turn out OK after all of this struggle their parents have been through. I Really hope Britney's cleaning up her act and playing the part of a nurturing caring mother.

Did she really give up custody or ws she backed into a corner or had no choice but to do so? I am not taking her side, but there had to have been some kind of tug of war and negotiation there not that Britney walked into a room, threw up her hands and declared she wanted to willfully give up custody of her children.

Did she really give up custody or ws she backed into a corner or had no choice but to do so? I am not taking her side, but there had to have been some kind of tug of war and negotiation there not that Britney walked into a room, threw up her hands and declared she wanted to willfully give up custody of her children.

... maybe she just decided it was the best thing to do for her kids.

Yeah, I don't imagine that she would just give up on her kids.

Maybe Britney decided it was the best thing for now, if so well she has made great progress and good for her. Whatever her other issues are I have no reason to doubt that she loves her children and wants what's best for them. I think things that happened regarding them were probably a result of Britney not being in a sound state of mind. I really hope she can stay well now. They have this picture of her on people.com- she looks great, healthy

britney_spears320.jpg

Sort of a glimpse of Halle's baby, but not really..

halle_berry300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom