It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :giggle:

The youngest Hanson brother has become a dad. :cute:

Tulsa rock drummer Zac Hanson celebrates fatherhood

By JENNIFER CHANCELLOR, World Scene Writer
Last Modified: 5/29/2008 8:42 PM

It was announced this afternoon that Zac Hanson, drummer for the rock trio Hanson, is celebrating the delivery of his first child, son John Ira Shepherd Hanson, by wife Kate on Tuesday.

Zac Hanson, the youngest brother from Tulsa's very own Grammy-nominated Hanson trio just finished touring earlier this month in time to celebrate in the birth. Baby Shepherd weighed in at a healthy 8lb 4oz at an undisclosed hospital in the brothers’ hometown of Tulsa, OK.

“I am so overjoyed to meet Shepherd," said Zac Hanson in a press statement. "There is not an audience or concert that could ever stand up to the feeling of meeting your baby for the first time.”

Wife Kate said, “Shepherd is the most wonderful gift we could ever receive and we're already enjoying every second of this great adventure.”

Hanson will continue their short break while brother Isaac Hanson gets ready for the arrival of his and wife Nicole’s second child later this month.

The band will are scheduled to make a trip to South Africa with the “Feed The Children” organization in late August and then hit the road for an 8-week run across Canada and the U.S. in support of their critically acclaimed CD The Walk.
-------------------

I remember when he couldn't even see over his drum set! So crazy that they all have kids now. :lol:

^ :giggle:

The youngest Hanson brother has become a dad. :cute:

Tulsa rock drummer Zac Hanson celebrates fatherhood

By JENNIFER CHANCELLOR, World Scene Writer
Last Modified: 5/29/2008 8:42 PM

It was announced this afternoon that Zac Hanson, drummer for the rock trio Hanson, is celebrating the delivery of his first child, son John Ira Shepherd Hanson, by wife Kate on Tuesday.

Zac Hanson, the youngest brother from Tulsa's very own Grammy-nominated Hanson trio just finished touring earlier this month in time to celebrate in the birth. Baby Shepherd weighed in at a healthy 8lb 4oz at an undisclosed hospital in the brothers’ hometown of Tulsa, OK.

“I am so overjoyed to meet Shepherd," said Zac Hanson in a press statement. "There is not an audience or concert that could ever stand up to the feeling of meeting your baby for the first time.”

Wife Kate said, “Shepherd is the most wonderful gift we could ever receive and we're already enjoying every second of this great adventure.”

Hanson will continue their short break while brother Isaac Hanson gets ready for the arrival of his and wife Nicole’s second child later this month.

The band will are scheduled to make a trip to South Africa with the “Feed The Children” organization in late August and then hit the road for an 8-week run across Canada and the U.S. in support of their critically acclaimed CD The Walk.
-------------------

I remember when he couldn't even see over his drum set! So crazy that they all have kids now. :lol:

I like your av!!!!

X-Files Star Gillian Anderson Is Pregnant
Originally posted Wednesday June 04, 2008 08:05 AM EDT
Photo by: Retna

X-Files star Gillian Anderson is expecting her second child with boyfriend Mark Griffiths, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

The couple have a son, Oscar, who was born in November 2006. Anderson also has a 13-year-old daughter, Piper, from a previous marriage.

Next up, Anderson will reprise her role as Dana Scully in The X-Files: I Want to Believe, a new movie due out July 25.

:)

Actress Jessica Alba has given birth to a baby girl, according to US reports.

US Weekly magazine reported the 27-year-old gave birth at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles, California, over the weekend.

The Fantastic Four star announced she was expecting her first child with husband Warren Cash, 29, in December.

The pair, who met on the set of the comic book movie and had been dating since 2004, married at a private ceremony three weeks ago.

Alba's father was overheard at the hospital saying "she's beautiful", while Cash was seen carrying food into the maternity ward, US Weekly reported.

There was no comment from Alba's representatives.

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott welcomed their second child, a daughter, today, People has confirmed.

Stella Doreen McDermott was born in a Los Angeles hospital via C-section, weighing 6 lbs., 8 oz.

The couple also have a 1-year-old son, Liam Aaron. McDermott, 41, has a son, Jack, 9, from a previous marriage.

Spelling, 35, revealed she was expecting a girl in March.

“I’ve always wanted a little girl since I’m such a girly girly,” said Spelling, who had an emotional reaction when she found out. “I immediately started crying. I couldn’t believe it. I have my beautiful little boy and now I’ll have my little girl! It’s amazing.

The actress, who reconciled with her mom Candy after Liam was born, hopes to correct the mistakes of the past.

“Because my mother and I have always had a complicated relationship, I always wanted a girl to prove that the past doesn’t have to repeat itself,” she told People. “I can’t wait to be a great mom and friend to her.”

Spelling recently signed on for a recurring role on The CW’s 90210 as Donna Martin, the same character she played on her dad Aaron Spelling’s hit TV show Beverly Hills, 90201. She’s currently filming the third season of her reality show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, premiering on Oxygen on June 17.

Source

:cute:

Stella is okay but I'm not fussed on Doreen.

Oh, just read her Doreen was the name of Dean's mother.

Last edited:
Its being reported that Britney Spears' younger sister, Jamie-Lynn Spears, shot out a little girl today. Proud mama is all of 17.

There's more than 1 way to spell and pronounce that name. I have a cousin with that middle name, it's spelled that way, and it's pronounced "Bryy-ann", as in "Brian", but with "ann" at the end instead of the "an" sound"

Naomi Watts’ family is about to get another addition!

The actress, 39, has entered her second trimester with her second baby, Us Weekly reports in its newest issue, on newsstands now.

But don't expect a huge announcement: When she was pregnant last year with her first child, her beau, Liev Schreiber, 40, didn’t confirm it until he casually told Conan O’Brien, “Yes, I’m going to be a dad.”

The couple — who met on the set of the 2006 drama The Painted Veil and have homes in NYC and L.A. — welcomed son Alexander in July 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom