It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Damon and his wife Luciana are expecting their second child together, his rep told People late Sunday.

"They couldn't be happier," said the rep. "They're so excited!"

The couple stepped out in London Sunday night for the 2008 Empire Awards, where Damon accepted the Best Film award for "The Bourne Ultimatum." Luciana was with him with an obvious bump.

The pair welcomed daughter Isabella was born in June 2006, and Luciana has a 9-year-old daughter from a previous marriage.

Lisa Marie Presley sues over 'fat' story

By TARIQ PANJA, Associated Press Writer

Lisa Marie Presley has sued a British newspaper for alleging that she was piling on the pounds because of her unhealthy appetite, her lawyer said Monday.

Presley, who is pregnant, alleges in a suit filed at London's High Court on Friday that the story in Britain's Daily Mail was slanderous and degrading. The newspaper has since reported on the 40-year-old singer's pregnancy.

"Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight," she said on her blog.

The daughter of the late singer Elvis Presley claims the pictures taken at a Hollywood restaurant last week forced her to go public about the baby she is having with her fourth husband, music producer Michael Lockwood.

"It really upset her," Presley's attorney Jo Paton told The Associated Press. "She was about to announce her pregnancy and was shocked and hurt by the unkind article about her appearance."

Paton said Presley was seeking an apology and damages.

The Daily Mail said the first indication they had of Presley's complaint was when they were served with court documents.

"We are investigating the matter," the newspaper said in a statement.

:lmao: Kimmel last night was a re run with Julianne Hough where at the beginning of the show Jimmy showed his video of he and Ben Affleck. I laughed just as much as I did the very first time I saw that one!! I was going to try and count how many celebrities besides Jimmy and Ben were in the video but I lost count due to extreme laughter.

:wink:

Minnie Driver says she's got the bump.

The 38-year-old actress and singer confirmed during an appearance Thursday on NBC's "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" that she's pregnant with her first child.

Leno joked that she appeared to have gained weight.

"Are you calling me fat? You've noticed my tummy, haven't you?" Driver said.

"Are you pregnant?" Leno replied.

"Yes, I am," she said.

"Soleil Moon Frye –- that's Punky Brewster, of course –- makes children of the Eighties feel especially old today, 3/18, announcing that she's had her second child with husband Jason Goldberg, a girl, reports People. Punkz is 31, and owns an eco-friendly baby boutique.

Soleil Moon Frye and her husband, Jason Goldberg, have another Punky Brewster in their fam.

The report I read said that Soleil had a baby girl on Monday, and named her Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg. Um, okay. The baby weighed 8 lbs., 6 oz. and joins older sister, Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg.

"Soleil had a wonderful experience, and both she and the baby are doing great," her rep said.

If her experience was so good, why does she feel the need to torture those children with the crazy names? I get that her name is Soleil, but two wrongs -- or three -- don't make a right, people.

Anyway, congrats to them on their new addition."

soleilbaby.jpg

Last edited:
Tori Spelling is having a girl.

Tori Spelling is seeing pink! She has just found out that she and Dean McDermott are having a girl.

I just found out at my ultrasound, and we are so excited. We already have our little man, and now we can have our little girl.

I just did my first shopping trip for her at Lola et Moi in Beverly Hills. It was so fun. I love pink, so I can’t wait to get her tons of pink stuff. We don’t have her nursery done yet, but we’re thinking pink and chocolate brown.

Tori, 34, expects her daughter in early June. As of last week, the baby hadn't seemed to cooperate at the first ultrasound, so they still didn't know the sex -- however, Tori said she both wanted and feared having a daughter.

Dean and Tori's first child, Liam Aaron, just turned 1. Dean also has a son, Jack, 9, from his first marriage.

I am happy for Dean and Tori too. I always wanted one of each but settled for my one boy. I also love the name Halle has chosen, it's really beautiful, Nahla Ariela.

Dancing contestant Marissa Jaret Winokur expectingMarch 19, 2008 at 12:19 pm · Filed under And more, Actor/Actress

Former Hairspray star and current Dancing with the Stars contestant Marissa Jaret Winokur is expecting her first child, reports People.com.

Winokur, 35, survived cervical cancer seven years and reports that a surrogate mother is 5 months along with her baby. “[The year] 2008 is beginning to be the best year of my life,” she says.

This will be the first child for Winokur and her husband, King of the Hill writer Judah Miller.

“I don’t care if I win or lose Dancing with the Stars because I know when the show is over I will have the best prize – a baby. After cancer I never thought I’d have a baby. This is truly the best time of my life,” she says.

Congratulations to the couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom