It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Playboy Playmate says she is going to have a child by comic actor David Spade.

Miss March 2005 Jillian Grace, 22, claims she became pregnant while involved in a relationship with the 43-year-old, former Saturday Night Live and Just Shoot Me star, reports TMZ.com. She could not be reached for comment.

Spade, who in 2006 was briefly linked to Heather Locklear, tells TMZ: "I had a brief relationship with Jillian Grace. If it is true that I am the father of her child, then I will accept responsibility."

Orion? That's a new unusual name

LOS ANGELES - It's a little boy for Mr. Big.

"Sex and the City" and "Law & Order" star Chris Noth and longtime girlfriend Tara Wilson have welcomed a son, People magazine reported on its web site Sunday.

Orion Christopher Noth was born in Los Angeles on Friday, and weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces, a representative for the actor told the magazine.

Mother and baby are reportedly doing well.

Noth, 53, starred as Mr. Big in the HBO hit for four years and is currently filming the "Sex and the City" movie. Most recently he has been seen as Det. Mike Logan in "Law & Order: Criminal Intent."

Noth will appear this year in the independent drama "Frame of Mind," in which Wilson has a supporting role.

Rumor is that Angelina is pregnant, some say with twins. This is what she wore to the SAG Awards last night

original.jpg

I don't like that upholstery that Angelina chose to wear, whether it is to disguise a bump in her belly or not. She's gorgeous and could have chosen something much sexier and more fashionable thatn that!

If she is expecting twins, the world will be a better place with more Pitt babies!

Could Kingston be a big brother soon?

Gwen Stefani and her rock star husband Gavin Rossdale are expecting their second child, Rossdale's father confirms to PEOPLE. "They and the whole family are delighted," Douglas Rossdale tells PEOPLE exclusively. Reps for Stefani were not immediately available for comment.

Gavin's dad broke the news last time as well so I tend to trust him.

I just heard the news about Gwen's pregnancy and couldn't be happier. She's great and what a handsome family she and Gavin have created! Kingston is so adorable and so well dressed! Maybe it'll be a girl this time!

Amid rumors that Angelina Jolie, 32, is expecting twins, a close source confirms to Us Weekly that the actress is indeed pregnant.

A radiant Jolie had tongues wagging at the Screen Actors Guild Awards January 27 in Los Angeles.

One SAG attendee tells Us in its latest issue, on newsstands now, "It was so obvious she was pregnant. You could clearly see the bump's outline."

The source reveals Jolie may sell the confirmation, with the money going to charity.

Reps for Jolie and Brad Pitt, 44, refused to comment.

The couple have four children: Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 19 months, whom Jolie gave birth to in May 2006.

Jolie and Pitt – Us' Couple of the Year – have been vocal about wanting more children.

Pitt said last month, "we're just getting started."

"Dedicated, kids first," Pitt has said of Jolie as a mother. "[She's] really inventive and great fun to them and very, very protective."

Last summer, when Jolie was asked how many kids she'd like to have, the actress responded, "Hmm, it fluctuates between seven and 13 or 14... Four is kind of kicking our ass, but we kind of feel like, damn it, we're up for the challenge!"

"I think we'll crap out somewhere between 7 and 9," Pitt has said.

Jolie's estranged father, Jon Voight, recently said, "It's wonderful news... if that's true."

Pitt and Jolie have been together since early 2005.

By Courtney Hazlett
The Scoop
MSNBC
updated 11:03 p.m. ET, Wed., Jan. 30, 2008

Don’t expect to see a photo of Christina Aguilera’s baby on the cover of any magazines this week. Sources say that after months of negotiating, a deal between Aguilera and OK! magazine came to a halt because the magazine couldn’t guarantee a full-cover photo of Aguilera and baby boy, Max.

It might seem surprising that OK! wasn’t game to play by Aguilera’s rules, considering the mag ran Aguilera’s wedding photos, but a magazine insider points out that the singer performs well on stage, but not so much on newsstands. “The OK! wedding cover didn’t sell as well as they hoped, and even her recent Marie Claire cover underperformed, all things considered,” the source said.

An industry source added, “Christina has an inflated sense of her own value and seems to expect an extortionate amount of money for these baby pictures. I'm not sure OK! or much of the industry thinks is a dollar figure that's worth it. ... She hasn't proven to be a real seller.”

Although a friend of Aguilera’s says another reason that the deal didn’t work is that the baby isn’t really “ready for prime time,” there might have been another sticking point.

According to a person familiar with Aguilera’s contract, the terms include a promise that a magazine that buys the Aguilera baby photos may not run photos of Nicole Richie’s new baby. “Christina can’t stand Nicole,” said a source who knows Aguilera. “Nothing would make her more upset than to see those two babies on the same cover, even if it wasn’t at the same time.”

An OK! spokesperson said, “We don't comment on the details of potential editorial arrangements with any celebrities.”

TORI'S BABY BUMP

There's no more hiding it:
Tori Spelling shows off her growing baby bump during a walk with husband Dean McDermott in Santa Barbara on Friday. No word yet on a due date for the happy couple, who are already parents to son, Liam, who turns 1 on March 13.

JCOSTER said:
TORI'S BABY BUMP

There's no more hiding it:
Tori Spelling shows off her growing baby bump during a walk with husband Dean McDermott in Santa Barbara on Friday. No word yet on a due date for the happy couple, who are already parents to son, Liam, who turns 1 on March 13.

:lmao: :lmao: I was reading too fast and thought it said Crappy Couple. :eyebrow: :giggle:

I seriously can't keep up with all these latest pregnancies. It seems like every day we find out about someone new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom