It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here) - Page 16 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 04:54 PM   #226
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:57 PM
Charlotte Church Announces Pregnancy

LONDON - Welsh singer Charlotte Church, who has performed for President Clinton and Pope John Paul II, announced Thursday that she is pregnant. According to her Web site, Church and rugby star-boyfriend Gavin Henson are "delighted."

"In an ideal world, we would not have made this announcement so early in the pregnancy," the Web site said. "However, due to recent speculation and persistent questions from the media about this most private of matters, Charlotte felt she had no choice other than to go public and she was keen to ensure that her fans had the opportunity to read the truth here first."

Speculation began about Church's pregnancy when she was seen avoiding alcohol at her 21st-birthday party.

Church, who sang at the closing ceremonies of the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, hosts her own show on British television. She was named GQ's Woman of the Year in 2005.

Spotted performing on a TV talent show at ll, Church released her first album, "Voice of an Angel," in 1998. The collection of listener-friendly songs, including "Danny Boy," "Amazing Grace" and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Pie Jesu" — Church's signature tune — sold more than 600,000 copies in Britain and topped the classical album chart.

Old 03-02-2007, 05:35 PM   #227
Refugee

Local Time: 06:57 PM
^ I always think of her as a little girl even though she is only 6 years younger than me. Good for her!

Old 03-08-2007, 01:58 PM   #228
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

Liz Smith, NY Post

February 18, 2007 -- Bridget Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

"They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

Brady, 29, has lately been seen squiring around supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26, and was spotted coming and going from the Brazilian bombshell's SoHo apartment building. Bundchen, in turn, was seen hanging around the Patriots' locker room after a game last month.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady.
And the latest on Brady & Gisele:

Quote:
Brazilian website Glamurama.com.br is saying that Gisele Bundchen is pregnant with Tom Brady's baby and that she is less than two months pregnant. If it's true, Tom will have two babies of the same age by two different women because his ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan recently announced that she is carrying Tom's baby. Unfortunately, Tom is only going out with one of them!
Old 03-08-2007, 02:20 PM   #229
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 07:57 PM

Ok, cue the Tears for Fears song: Sowing the Seeds of Love
Old 03-08-2007, 04:45 PM   #230
Refugee

Local Time: 12:57 AM
So Tom Brady is another K-Fed?
Old 03-08-2007, 05:27 PM   #231
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:57 PM
I didn't know where else to put this...I hope it's not true, and if it is, I hope everything turns out alright. They seem like a wonderful family.

Quote:
JOHNNY DEPP's seven-year-old daughter LILY-ROSE is seriously ill in an English hospital, according to British newspaper Daily Mirror.
The PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN actor, 43, and his partner VANESSA PARADIS, 34, are holding a vigil at the child's bedside after she was struck down by the undisclosed illness nine days ago.
The Mirror claims it knows what medical condition Lily-Rose is suffering from, but have decided to withhold it from the press out of respect for the privacy of Depp's family.
Depp had been filming SWEENEY TODD in London and Buckinghamshire when his daughter was rushed to hospital last week (ends02MAR07).
A hospital source says, "He has not asked for any special favours but just wants the best for his child, like any parent.
"It is such a difficult time for him but he is hanging in there for the sake of his daughter and the whole family is just praying that she gets better. They are taking each day as it comes.
"It's been an emotional rollercoaster for all of them and he's been worrying himself silly. He's a devoted dad and is spending as much time as he can with Lily."
Depp and French model/actress Paradis also have a four-year-old son JACK. (ES/WNTMI)
London, England - 08.03.07
Old 03-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #232
ONE
love, blood, life

^ Terrible
Old 03-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #233
Blue Crack Addict

It is true but she's doing better

Johnny's spokeswoman has released a statement saying Lily-Rose is doing much better. She also said,

The family greatly appreciates the continued support and respect of their privacy.

We don't know if it's true or not, but US tabloid In Touch reports that Lily-Rose contracted blood poisoning that spread to vital organs after stepping on a rusty nail.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:26 PM   #234
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:57 PM
Hope Lily Rose is alright :Pray:
Old 03-08-2007, 07:49 PM   #235
ONE
love, blood, life

I had just read this today too. I hope she is getting better. :Pray:
Old 03-09-2007, 08:26 AM   #236
Blue Crack Addict

Salma’s publicist gave the New York Daily News the following statement today,

Businessman, Francois-Henri Pinault, and his fiancee, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child.

Mr. Pinault is the CEO of the world’s third-largest luxury conglomerate, PPR, which owns Gucci and Yves St. Laurent among others. In other words, he’s rich.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:34 AM   #237
Blue Crack Addict

Gisele's family is denying that she's pregnant

I am so glad that Lily Rose is doing better

I didn't know Salma had a fiancee, I Googled him.

Old 03-09-2007, 08:03 PM   #238
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:57 PM
Old 03-14-2007, 09:36 AM   #239
Blue Crack Addict

I'm glad she is reconciling with her mother, that's great

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott welcomed their first child together, a son, on Tuesday, PEOPLE has learned.

Liam Aaron McDermott, who was born in a Los Angeles hospital, weighed 6 lbs., 6 oz, according to the couple's rep.

Spelling's mother Candy Spelling was at the hospital. The baby arrived just as the new mother is reconciling with her own mom after a long estrangement.

"Words can't describe the joy and elation I feel at this truly happy event," Candy tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I am looking forward to doting on my new little grandson and all the memorable fun that comes with it."

A rep for the couple adds: "They're all really happy and everybody's resting now. Tori and the baby are healthy."

The baby's middle name of Aaron is a tribute to Spelling's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in June.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:40 AM   #240
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:57 PM
Oy... she named her son the same name as mine.. minus the middle name.. Liam... she's such a copycat..

j/k

Tags
celebrity babies