It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here) - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 10:06 AM   #211
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:00 AM

Not a baby anymore but I had to post this one because of Kingston's hair (and Gavin's hotness ) That really doesn't look much like Gavin though for some reason..

Old 02-04-2007, 06:35 PM   #212
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
That really doesn't look much like Gavin though for some reason..

I thought the same thing the last two times I've saw pictures of him

Old 02-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #213
Cin
Blue Crack Addict

Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Local Time: 04:00 PM
I don't know how to highlight quotes but I thought I'd clear something up from the first page of this thread. By now we all know Nicole Kidman wasn't preggers, probably just post lunch bloat.
She and Tom can in fact both have children naturally. When Tom dropped the divorce bomb on her she was pregnant and had a miscarriage.
Aaagh, my crown as usless information queen remains intact.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #214
ONE
love, blood, life

Jason Priestley, Wife Naomi Are Expecting

Former Beverly Hills, 90210 star Jason Priestley and his wife, Naomi Lowde, are expecting their first child this summer, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The pregnancy was first announced by syndicated gossip columnist Liz Smith.

The couple wed in May 2005 on Paradise Island in the Bahamas before 120 guests, including Priestley's former 90210 costars Jennie Garth, Ian Ziering, Tiffani Thiessen and Tori Spelling.

Priestley, 37, and Lowde, a 31-year-old makeup artist, met in London and became engaged in May 2004.

Before getting married, the couple had been together for four years and had been through a lot together: Lowde helped Priestley recover from a near-fatal race car accident that took place in August 2002, in which the actor crashed head-on into a wall at the Kentucky Speedway.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:29 PM   #215
Blue Crack Addict

Waterworld director Kevin Costner and his wife, Christine, are expecting their own little dipper, his rep said Thursday.

Christine is "doing well. She's excited," Costner told PEOPLE at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am golf tournament on Friday. "I�m excited. My kids are excited."

How is he getting ready for the baby's arrival? Said Costner: "There's a lot of books to read!"

Costner, 52, and handbag designer Christine Baumgartner, 32, wed at his ranch near Aspen, Col., in September 2004.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:03 PM   #216
Blue Crack Addict

Liz Smith, NY Post

February 18, 2007 -- Bridget Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

"They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

Brady, 29, has lately been seen squiring around supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26, and was spotted coming and going from the Brazilian bombshell's SoHo apartment building. Bundchen, in turn, was seen hanging around the Patriots' locker room after a game last month.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #217
Blue Crack Addict

Trista and Ryan Sutter of The Bachelorette are expecting their first child, the couple tell PEOPLE exclusively.

"We are so happy after two years of trying," Trista says.

Ryan, 32, a Colorado fireman, got the news from Trista, 34, a purse designer, when he flew into Denver International Airport on Dec. 18 after participating in a mountain expedition in Argentina.

"He was completely windburned and his lips were dry," Trista recalls. "We had a three-hour drive back to our home from the airport and I couldn't wait to tell him, so I pulled him aside to a quiet part of the baggage claim area and told him there."

Adds Ryan, "I am happy to be able to finally be a dad."

The couple won't know the gender of their child until the summer; Trista is currently 14 weeks along.

"I've had horrendous morning sickness," she admits, "but everyone says that is a sign of a healthy pregnancy."

The couple met while taping The Bachelorette in 2002. They married in a televised 2003 special on ABC.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #218
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
and handbag designer Christine Baumgartner, 32
Quote:
from Trista, 34, a purse designer, .
Is there a connection between designing handbags and pregnancy?

Oliver Stone is formulating a script
Old 02-21-2007, 03:16 PM   #219
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:00 PM
Quote:
Trista and Ryan Sutter of The Bachelorette are expecting their first child, the couple tell PEOPLE exclusively.

"We are so happy after two years of trying," Trista says.

Ryan, 32, a Colorado fireman, got the news from Trista, 34, a purse designer, when he flew into Denver International Airport on Dec. 18 after participating in a mountain expedition in Argentina.

"He was completely windburned and his lips were dry," Trista recalls. "We had a three-hour drive back to our home from the airport and I couldn't wait to tell him, so I pulled him aside to a quiet part of the baggage claim area and told him there."

Adds Ryan, "I am happy to be able to finally be a dad."

The couple won't know the gender of their child until the summer; Trista is currently 14 weeks along.

"I've had horrendous morning sickness," she admits, "but everyone says that is a sign of a healthy pregnancy."

The couple met while taping The Bachelorette in 2002. They married in a televised 2003 special on ABC.
I'm surprised she waited 14 weeks to make the announcement. Will ABC throw her a multimillion-dollar, made-for-TV shower?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:47 PM   #220
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:00 PM
One usually waits to get thru the first trimester before announcing (for health reasons). Not everyone of course. Surprising she didn't, since ABC needs time to schedule that into their fall schedule
Old 02-21-2007, 04:28 PM   #221
Refugee

Local Time: 12:00 AM
Old 02-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #222
Blue Crack Addict

How's this for a double feature? Marcia Cross became a mom on Tuesday, welcoming fraternal twin daughters, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

The girls, Eden and Savannah, who were born at a Los Angeles hospital, are the first children for the Desperate Housewives actress, 44, and her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney, 49, who married in June 2006.

"Mother and babies are all doing well," says Cross's rep, Heidi Slan.

Cross had been on bed rest since January, but producers of her ABC hit brought production to her home for some scenes.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:50 PM   #223
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams had their baby.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:02 AM   #224
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
so cute! Now you need to post the Dempsy twins
http://forum.interference.com/showth...37#post4313237

Old 03-01-2007, 02:12 PM   #225
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 12:00 AM
Awww too cute!

Tags