It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Happy news if it's true

BANG) - Jennifer Lopez is pregnant, according to reports.

The singer-and-actress went for her first ultrasound scan on September 12 and doctors told her she and husband Marc Anthony will become proud parents next spring.

A source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "The test calculated that she was about 12 weeks pregnant. She's due in the spring."

Jennifer, 38, and her singer husband Marc, 39, have been trying for a baby for two years, and finally sought artificial medical help in July when they couldn't conceive naturally.

The couple's IVF treatment was reportedly so successful they may now even be expecting twins.

The source added: "The way the fetus is lying made it difficult for the doctor to tell if there was more than one baby in there."

Rumours that Jennifer was expecting her first baby were rife last week, when she sported what appeared to be a baby bump under a loosely-fitted green dress at her catwalk show during New York Fashion Week.

The star, who was showcasing her JustSweet 2008 collection, glowed as she was greeted with rapturous applause at the end of the show.

It seems like there's a new J. Lo pregnancy rumor every couple months, but I really hope this is true! She seems a lot more down-to earth and humble now than she was even a few years ago. I think she'll make a great mom, so congrats to Jennifer and Marc if it's true!:up:

Her rep told that tv show Extra that it's not true.

These are from her fashion show

0918jlo.jpg

splashnews_spl2490_002.jpg

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
0918jlo.jpg

I'm still not sure. I saw the video of her fashion show on Univision and it could have been just the way her dress was fitting. At times when she was walking down the runway her stomach appeared flat. Then when she posed a certain way the dress draped differently like it was an effect of the fabric and how her legs were positioned. Both Marc Anthony and Jennifer are denying the rumors now.

Jennifer Lopez Denies Baby RumorsLopez and husband Marc Anthony deny rumors that she is pregnant.

by Carla Hay Posted: Thu., Sep. 20, 2007 , 5:44 pm EDT
Jennifer Lopez has teamed up with husband Marc Anthony for a movie and tour, but a baby isn’t part of their current collaboration. The couple issued a statement September 19 denying rampant rumors that she is pregnant.

The rumors spread after In Touch magazine published a story saying that Lopez was expecting her first child with Anthony.

link

AngelofHarlem01 said:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
0918jlo.jpg

I'm still not sure. I saw the video of her fashion show on Univision and it could have been just the way her dress was fitting. At times when she was walking down the runway her stomach appeared flat. Then when she posed a certain way the dress draped differently like it was an effect of the fabric and how her legs were positioned. Both Marc Anthony and Jennifer are denying the rumors now.

link

I agree. I've seen other pics, including other side angles, and she doesn't look even slightly pregnant in them.

^That could be her hip and not poochy belly in that shot. On my way to work this morning DJs on my radio station were talking about J Lo and hubby heading off on their tour bus and her deal with KFC and they said there did not seem to be any truth to the pregnancy rumors.

Congratulations to Salma Hayek !! :up:

It's a Girl for Salma Hayek
By Associated Press
3 hours ago

LOS ANGELES - Salma Hayek has given birth to a baby girl, Valentina Paloma Pinault, her publicist announced Friday.

"Mother and child are doing well," publicist Cari Ross said in a statement. No other details were released.

The Mexico-born actress, 41, is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault.

Hayek has starred in films such as "Frida," "Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over" and "After the Sunset." She is one of the executive producers of ABC's "Ugly Betty" and the chief executive of Ventanazul, a production company she formed with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc.

Pinault, 45, is the chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Puma.

I can't wait to see what he looks like

It appears that Tom Brady's new son will make his first public appearance on a magazine cover.

According to the Boston Globe, John Edward Thomas Moynahan will be on the cover of OK! Magazine, when the next issue hits newsstands Wednesday.

It's not clear if his mother, actress Bridget Moynahan, was paid for the reported photo shoot.

The magazine reportedly paid Eva Longoria and Tony Parker $2 million to publish their wedding pictures.

MsMofoGone said:
Congratulations to Salma Hayek !! :up:

It's a Girl for Salma Hayek
By Associated Press
3 hours ago

LOS ANGELES - Salma Hayek has given birth to a baby girl, Valentina Paloma Pinault, her publicist announced Friday.

"Mother and child are doing well," publicist Cari Ross said in a statement. No other details were released.

The Mexico-born actress, 41, is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault.

Hayek has starred in films such as "Frida," "Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over" and "After the Sunset." She is one of the executive producers of ABC's "Ugly Betty" and the chief executive of Ventanazul, a production company she formed with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc.

Pinault, 45, is the chief executive officer of the luxury goods company PPR SA, which owns high-end labels such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Puma.

YAY salam - but omg did she hit the jackpot or what? CEO of gucci, Yves Saint Laurent?! He's supposed to be a billionaire too.

Where can i get one?!

Page Six

October 5, 2007 -- Jenny from the Block wants to share the good news she's expecting - right here in her hometown. Bronx native Jennifer Lopez, 38, plans to "announce that she and (husband) Marc Anthony are expecting their first child on Saturday night at her Madison Square Garden concert," said an insider. A spy at her concert in Connecticut Wednesday night told us, "a fan blew the side of her top all the way up for a moment, and a definitive baby bump was there. She was very quick to push down her top. Then she talked about how this year is full of firsts for her . . . and every so often her dress would fly up and you would see her belly."

MrsSpringsteen said:
Page Six

October 5, 2007 -- Jenny from the Block wants to share the good news she's expecting - right here in her hometown. Bronx native Jennifer Lopez, 38, plans to "announce that she and (husband) Marc Anthony are expecting their first child on Saturday night at her Madison Square Garden concert," said an insider.

The first time I read that I thought she was giving birth on stage. :wink:

I just heard it on my local news that she is pregnant...and expecting twins. :cute:

Last edited:
yep.. it's official.. j.lo is preggo...

J.Lo Preggo!
Posted Oct 5th 2007 7:19PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Baby Watch, Jennifer Lopez

Sources have confirmed to TMZ that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant!

In addition, we're hearing that J.Lo and Marc Anthony are expecting twins. Double your pleasure!

J.Lo's rep did not immediately return our call for comment.

Wow, P Diddy can prodigiously procreate

Sean Combs has agreed to financially support the 15-month-old child of Atlanta resident Sarah Chapman after DNA tests proved that the baby is, indeed, his daughter.

"At first, I wasn't sure if this was my child," he said. "Now that it has become clear she is, I will take care of her for the rest of her life."

Diddy, 37, tells the New York Daily News’ Rush and Molloy that he's "committed to being a good father" to his daughter, Chance, and sources tell the newspaper that he has already worked out visitation and support terms with Chapman.

When Essence magazine asked Diddy's longtime girlfriend, Kim Porter, 36, whether news of the out-of-wedlock child was a factor in their June split, she replied, "Hmmm...Well, that definitely was part of it.”

Combs and Porter welcomed twin daughters Jessie James and D'Lila Star last December. The former couple also has an 8-year-old son, Christian. Combs has a 13-year-old son, Justin, with ex-girlfriend Misa Hylton-Brim.

us_weekly_jlo.jpg

Jennifer Lopez has kept her glossy pink lips sealed during recent public appearances, dancing around questions from interviewers wanting to know if she's singing for two.

But her bump speaks loud and clear.

After Lopez made an appearance on MTV's "Total Request Live" on October 8 to promote her new CD, "Brave," cohost Damien Fahey told Us that her condition was obvious.

"I've been around a lot of pregnant women. She walked around like a pregnant woman, sat like a pregnant woman, and stood like a pregnant woman," he says. "If I were a betting man, I'd definitely bet she was pregnant."

Indeed, Us has confirmed from multiple sources that Lopez is about four months pregnant with her first child. Or children -- a source tells Us Lopez's mother, Guadalupe, 61, "is proudly telling people she's having twins."

The 38-year-old singer-actress, who has long expressed her desire to have both career and kids, is ecstatic about the news.

"It's a dream come true," a Lopez source tells Us. "She and Marc are over the moon."

Pregnancy news is especially sweet for Lopez, whom insiders believed was unable to carry a child at all. "[Conceiving] was a struggle for her," says a source.

Seconds another, "This pregnancy is a miracle."

Anthony, 39, who has three children from prior relationships, has been equally eager to expand his brood.

When Anthony was recently asked to imagine his response to his wife being pregnant, he said, "It's going to be me in handcuffs, because I will run down the street, screaming like a madman."

For more details on J.Lo's pregnancy, check out the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.

Funny how Letterman didn't ask her about it last night - maybe he was told not to. But he skated around the issue & family. I was surprised he didn't ask :shrug: (I know it could have been stipulated prior to her appearance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom