It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here) - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 01:28 PM   #166
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:37 PM
oh how I've missed your commentary GG!

Old 10-18-2006, 07:36 PM   #167
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:37 PM
Hermes-like the purse? Maybe it's a family name or something..

Melrose Place actress Kelly Rutherford, 37, and her businessman husband, Daniel Giersch, 32, welcomed their first child, a son, on Wednesday, Rutherford tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Hermés Gustaf Daniel Giersch was born at 8 a.m. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He weighed 8.5 lbs. and was 22 in. long.

After being in labor throughout the night, Rutherford is now resting comfortably at home with her baby. "We live so close to the hospital, we thought we could either hang out here and eat hospital food or go home and order take-out from La Scala," she tells PEOPLE.

"We are all feeling good and I am so blissed out and tired," she says. Being a new mom is "just amazing. It's incredible to see these little beings."

Rutherford is best known for her 1996-1999 role as former hooker Megan Lewis Mancini on Melrose Place, and recently appeared as Samantha "Sonny" Liston on the NBC policital drama E-Ring.

Her baby shower, an afternoon tea held at her Los Angeles home, was attended by her former Melrose Place costars Marcia Cross and Laura Leighton, as well as Full House star Lori Loughlin.

Old 10-21-2006, 09:20 AM   #168
ONE
love, blood, life

LOS ANGELES - Melissa Etheridge and her partner, Tammy Lynn Michaels, are the new parents of twins, the couple announced Friday.

Michaels gave birth to a boy and girl Tuesday: son Miller Steven and daughter Johnnie Rose.

"Tammy and the babies are in excellent health," Etheridge said on her Web site. The babies were conceived using an anonymous donor from a sperm bank.

"The creation of life brings about immeasurable love, and pours hope into the future. The joy will help carry us through our upcoming sleepless nights," the couple said in a statement.

Etheridge, 45, and Michaels, 31, held a commitment ceremony in 2003. The Grammy-winning singer has two children from her relationship with former partner Julie Cypher: daughter Bailey Jean and son Beckett. Cypher had the children through artificial insemination using a sperm donation from rock legend David Crosby.

Etheridge was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2004, but is now cancer-free. She last released a greatest hits album titled "The Road Less Traveled."

Michaels starred on the 2005 NBC comedy "Committed" and has appeared on Showtime's "The L Word."
Old 10-21-2006, 12:05 PM   #169
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:37 PM
Interesting names for those kids. Hermes?! Johnnie for a girl?! Weird.
Old 10-21-2006, 05:51 PM   #170
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 03:37 PM
Hermes may be a family name but not usual for today's trend of baby names for sure.....Johnnie for a girl a bit odd but I've seen stranger names, we all have
Old 10-25-2006, 08:09 PM   #171
I Serve Larry's Stick

Local Time: 07:37 PM

It's twins for Strokes guitarist Valensi

Amanda De Cadenet and husband Nick Valensi are celebrating today after the former wild child gave birth to twins this week.

Cadenet, 34 gave birth to a boy and a girl in a private Los Angeles hospital with Valensi - guitarist with New York rockers The Strokes - by her side. Both babies weighted six pounds, although the couple's son spent his first day in intensive care.

A friend said: "The girl's going to be called Ella but they haven't chosen a name for the boy yet."

De Cadenet, who now follows a career as a photographer, and Valensi, married earlier this year in a secret ceremony in the Bahamas.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:35 PM   #172
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:37 AM
I read today that wee dude or little man (I'm not sure of his proper name ) from Jackass is expecting a baby with his girlfriend.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:52 PM   #173
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~

It's twins for Strokes guitarist Valensi

Amanda De Cadenet and husband Nick Valensi are celebrating today after the former wild child gave birth to twins this week.

Cadenet, 34 gave birth to a boy and a girl in a private Los Angeles hospital with Valensi - guitarist with New York rockers The Strokes - by her side. Both babies weighted six pounds, although the couple's son spent his first day in intensive care.

A friend said: "The girl's going to be called Ella but they haven't chosen a name for the boy yet."

De Cadenet, who now follows a career as a photographer, and Valensi, married earlier this year in a secret ceremony in the Bahamas.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:58 PM   #174
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lara Mullen
I read today that wee dude or little man (I'm not sure of his proper name ) from Jackass is expecting a baby with his girlfriend.
Wee Man

That's cool! Good for him!
Old 11-24-2006, 03:47 AM   #175
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:37 AM
Seal and Heidi Klum had a baby boy called Johan
Old 11-24-2006, 09:58 PM   #176
fah
Blue Crack Addict

That's a lovely name
Old 11-24-2006, 10:28 PM   #177
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Quote:
Originally posted by Golightly Grrl

Pete Doherty is just nasty, something out of Jerry Springer. I wouldn't share a bottle of wine with this guy, let alone my vagina!
Old 11-28-2006, 03:41 PM   #178
Blue Crack Addict

Matt Lauer and wife Annette welcomed their third child, a son named Thijs, on Tuesday.

"The baby was born this morning at 9:37 a.m. in New York City. He weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz.," Today spokesperson Megan Kopf tells PEOPLE. "Mom, Dad and baby are all doing well."

The baby's unusual name (pronounced "Tice") is a shortened form of Matthijs, which is Dutch for Matthew.

"Annette is Dutch and in following with her heritage, the baby was given a Dutch name," says a source.

This is the third child for the Today anchor, 48, and his wife, 41. Thijs joins brother Jack, 5, and sister Romy, 3.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:28 PM   #179
Blue Crack Overdose

for the Lauers. Interesting name, I like it.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:53 PM   #180
Blue Crack Addict

Hey, one of my favorite guy names! Never thought someone would beat me to it.

Tags
celebrity babies