It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so she hasn't told CNN yet, but she tells this other news source? I don't get it. She'll make an "official announcement" on her show, after she's told a reporter that she's pregnant? Why bother?

I have no clue who Nancy Grace is, but that story just cracks me up.

There are SO many babies being born lately (several of my friends have just told me they're pregnant). Tiger's daughter is very adorable! :cute:

Nancy Grace is a blight on the already blight-filled face of cable news.

But congrats anyway. Maybe becoming a mother will make her less (apparently) heinous.

nancy_blog.jpg

Haha if Nancy Grace's offspring screeches the same way she does, she'll have a fun time at night.

LOS ANGELES - Jason Priestley, star of '90s TV series "Beverly Hills, 90210," is a proud father.

His wife, Naomi Lowde-Priestley, gave birth to a baby girl July 2, the 37-year-old actor told KTTV-TV on Monday. She is the couple's first child.

Priestley wouldn't reveal his daughter's name.

"She's beautiful," he said. "It was like the second she came into the world, just everything changed."

Priestley, who played Brandon Walsh on the long-running `90210' teen drama, and Lowde-Priestley, who is a makeup artist, were married in 2005.

He stars in Lifetime's new TV series "Side Order of Life," which premieres July 15.

Sarah Mclachlan and Ash Sood welcome another baby girl...

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/story/2007/07/13/mclachlan-baby.html

Celebrated Canadian singer-songwriter Sarah McLachlan has welcomed a new addition to her family.

The multiple Grammy and Juno Award winner has given birth to her second child, a girl she and husband Ashwin Sood have named Taa-Jah, McLachlan's publicist announced Thursday.

Canadian singer Sarah McLachlan, seen here playing a djembe drum in Vancouver in May, has given birth to her second child.
(Chuck Stoody/Canadian Press) Taa-Jah, which comes from the Hindi word for crown, was born June 22.

McLachlan and Sood, her longtime drummer, also have a five-year-old daughter named India.

"The family is overjoyed to welcome this newest addition to their family," the singer's Vancouver-based record label, Nettwerk, said in a statement.

The Halifax-raised, Vancouver-based McLachlan has grown to become one of the world's best-known Canadian recording artists.

JULIANNA MARGULIES, of “ER” and “The Sopranos” fame, is pregnant with her first child, TVGuide.com reports. The 41-year-old Emmy winner - who became engaged to boyfriend Keith Lieberthal earlier this summer - is due this winter.

Still no baby yet for Bridget and Tom

bridget_moynahan.jpg

Two from the weekend:

Emma Bunton Welcomes Her Own Baby Spice
The youngest member of the Spice Girls has become a mum. Emma Bunton - the group's Baby Spice - gave birth to a baby boy on Friday morning, her first child with boyfriend of eight years, Jade Jones. The couple have named their little boy Beau - French for 'beautiful'.

"I'm over the moon - he is absolutely brilliant," said the father of the new arrival, who weighed in at 7lbs, 15oz - the same birth weight as his daddy. "Both baby and Emma are doing fine. In fact Emma is tucking into some flapjacks and Coca-Cola as we speak."

Jade – who lives with the 31-year-old singer in north London added: "We are both absolutely delighted and can't wait to take Beau home."

Sara Gilbert Has a Baby Girl
Sara Gilbert has given birth to a baby girl.

The 32-year-old actress, who played surly teenager Darlene Conner on the hit ABC sitcom "Roseanne," welcomed her daughter, Sawyer, on Aug. 2, according to Variety.

Gilbert's publicist, who confirmed the birth, didn't provide further details.

The actress also has a 3-year-old son, Levi, Variety said.

"Roseanne" ended its prime-time run in 1997. Recent work by Gilbert includes a recurring role on NBC's "ER."

Who Knew "Darlene Conner" Was Even Preggers?!
Posted Aug 10th 2007 3:31PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Baby Watch, Hot Mamas

"Roseanne" star Sara Gilbert gave birth to a daughter, Sawyer Gilbert Adler, last week. Who knew?!

This is the second child for the 32-year-old former child star and her partner, Allison Adler. Who knew?!

In 2004, Adler gave birth to their son, Levi Hank. Who knew?! Mazel tov!

Finally..

It's a boy for Bridget Moynahan and New England Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady. The actress gave birth to the baby in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Moynahan's publicist Christina Papadapoulos said in a statement. "Both mother and baby are doing well," she said.

Other details were not immediately released.

Brady's whereabouts weren't known. He wasn't on the field or sidelines for the first 15 minutes of practice on Wednesday and Patriots spokesman Stacey James said he didn't know when Brady would rejoin the team.

It also wasn't clear whether Brady would play in the Patriots' third exhibition game Friday against the Carolina Panthers. A call to his agent, Donald Yee, wasn't immediately returned.

Brady, 30, had said earlier this week that he would like a few days off for the birth of his first child, calling the event "a very joyous, happy situation."

Halle is beautiful and talented; one of my favorite actresses. She seems like a genuine and loving person. She's had a lot of rough times in her life, and I know how long she's wanted to be a mom. I'm so glad her dream has been realized.:love:

Happy news if it's true

BANG) - Jennifer Lopez is pregnant, according to reports.

The singer-and-actress went for her first ultrasound scan on September 12 and doctors told her she and husband Marc Anthony will become proud parents next spring.

A source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "The test calculated that she was about 12 weeks pregnant. She's due in the spring."

Jennifer, 38, and her singer husband Marc, 39, have been trying for a baby for two years, and finally sought artificial medical help in July when they couldn't conceive naturally.

The couple's IVF treatment was reportedly so successful they may now even be expecting twins.

The source added: "The way the fetus is lying made it difficult for the doctor to tell if there was more than one baby in there."

Rumours that Jennifer was expecting her first baby were rife last week, when she sported what appeared to be a baby bump under a loosely-fitted green dress at her catwalk show during New York Fashion Week.

The star, who was showcasing her JustSweet 2008 collection, glowed as she was greeted with rapturous applause at the end of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom