It's a baby for celebrity ______ Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vince Vaughn and wife Kyla Weber expecting a baby

Vince Vaughn is going to be a daddy, baby.

The Lake Forest native and his wife Kyla Weber are expecting their first child, a source close to Vaughn told the Chicago Tribune. Vaughn, 40, married the Canadian real estate agent on January 2 in Lake Forest.

He proposed to Weber on Valentine's Day in 2009.

While promoting his most recent film, "Couples Retreat," in September, Vaughn told People, "It's the first time that I really want to have kids.

"I've been very fortunate in my career, and my life has been about that for so long that you get bored of it. You're ready for your life to be about other people and other things."

The "Swingers" and "Wedding Crashers" actor is currently shooting a comedy with Kevin James in Chicago. The two co-stars will host Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show at Park West on July 23.

Ali Larter Is Pregnant!

There's a baby on the way forAli Larter and her writer/actor husband Hayes MacArthur.

"Ali and Hayes are thrilled to be expecting their first child," her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively. The baby is due this winter.

Having a family has long been in the cards for the actress, 34, who wed MacArthur in Kennebunkport, Maine last August.

"I told my boyfriend after three weeks that I wanted to marry him and that we could do it tomorrow," Larter told Cosmopolitan in 2007. "I look forward to that time when I'm home with babies."

I'm very happy for her, after all she's been through

Christina Applegate could soon be married with a child.

The actress and her fiancé Martyn Lenoble are expecting, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

Applegate, 38, and Lenoble, 41, dated for two years before becoming engaged on Valentine's Day. No date has been set for the wedding.

The Samantha Who? actress says her fiancé, a Dutch bass player, helped her recover after undergoing a double mastectomy.

"I'm very grateful to Martyn for coming along at a time that he did because he's been my rock through all of this," Applegate told PEOPLE last year. "He gave me something to really want to live for and something to smile about."

I'm very happy for her, after all she's been through

Christina Applegate could soon be married with a child.

The actress and her fiancé Martyn Lenoble are expecting, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

Applegate, 38, and Lenoble, 41, dated for two years before becoming engaged on Valentine's Day. No date has been set for the wedding.

The Samantha Who? actress says her fiancé, a Dutch bass player, helped her recover after undergoing a double mastectomy.

"I'm very grateful to Martyn for coming along at a time that he did because he's been my rock through all of this," Applegate told PEOPLE last year. "He gave me something to really want to live for and something to smile about."

:applaud: I couldn't be happier for Christina and her fiance! She deserves this after all she has been through. I miss Samantha Who....I loved that show!

Newly announced celeb-pregnancies according to US Weekly:

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr

Melissa Rycroft, 27, and new hubby Ty Strickland, 29 expecting their first child in February 2011. The pair married in December 2009. Six weeks ago 15 pregnancy tests confirmed the pregnancy surprise and that the feeling so tired wasn't just stress. They were beyond excited and are feeling quite blessed. He's hoping for a girl, Melissa hoping for a boy and the couple want to find out the sex of the baby as soon as possible. The newlyweds are ready to begin painting and decorating the nursery in the new home just outside Dallas they just bought and moved into. :love:

No Joke: Amy Poehler, Will Arnett Welcome Son No. 2

E! Online

We're sensing a theme with the names in the Arnett household. And it's adorable.

Top contenders for Funniest Couple Alive, Amy Poehler and Will Arnett, welcomed their second child early this morning, a little tyke by the name of...

Abel James Arnett!

Li'l Abel tipped the scales at a healthy 7 pounds, 13 ounces. He joins his 21-month-old older brother Archie Arnett (there's that theme we were talking about) in the testosterone-heavy household.

"Amy, Will, Abel and Archie are all healthy and resting comfortably," the couple's rep said in a statement.

As previously assured, neither the pregnancy nor this morning's happy stork delivery will affect production of Parks & Recreation.

It's unclear how long the funnylady's maternity leave will last, but she'll be back up and in the showbiz fold later this month, when ditches the maternity wear for some red carpet attire as the nominee is due to appear (and maybe pick up a prize?) at the Emmy Awards Aug. 29.

A baby at 65? Jaysus... Did he pwn Larry King? I'll have to Google that...

Rod Stewart to Be a Dad – Again

Congrats are in order for Rod Stewart: The rock legend and father of six – who said last fall that he was hoping for one more child – and his wife, Penny Lancaster, are expecting a baby.

"We were thrilled and delighted to be able to tell Alastair that he was going to be the big brother to a little baby, expected just before Mummy's 40th birthday," the couple said.

Stewart, 65, has five other children from previous relationships, in addition to a 4-year-old son, Alastair, with Lancaster, 39.

Alanis Morissette Is Pregnant

Recenly married singer Alanis Morissette is expecting her first child with rapper husband Souleye, her rep confirms to TVGuide.com.

The 36-year-old announced the news in Us Weekly's "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section. The final item on the list read, "I am pregnant!"

Morissette and Souleye, whose real name is Mario Treadway, married at their Los Angeles home on May 22.

She's still so beautiful-and so are these pictures

Mom to be Danica McKellar strikes a pose in two pretty pregnancy portraits, snapped by photographer Anamaria Brandt and being shared first with PEOPLE Moms & Babies.

The actress and author, 35, is expecting her first child with husband Mike Verta in September.

danica-mcKeller-1-300.jpg

danica-mcKeller-2-300.jpg

:up::cute: I :heart: Danika McKellar! I'm so happy for her and her hubby. Those are really some beautiful photos....takes a lot of courage for a pregnant woman to publish photos of herself pregnant like that. Kudos to her! :applaud:

British singer Lily Allen is pregnant!

Lily, 25, and boyfriend of one year, Sam Cooper, 32, are expecting their first child. Lily suffered a miscarriage 2-1/2 years ago while dating Ed Simons of The Chemical Brothers. She was four months pregnant at the time.

Currently Lily is three months pregnant. The couple announced the pregnancy with close friends and family last week.

Lily released the following statement regarding her current pregnancy: “It brings me great pleasure to tell you that Sam and I are expecting our first child. It goes without saying that we are both absolutely delighted.”

Lily’s spokesperson also released a statement regarding the pregnancy: “Lily Allen and Sam Cooper are very happy to confirm that Lily is expecting their first child. Lily’s professional commitments will carry on as normal.”

Congratulations to Lily and Sam!

Back
Top Bottom