It's a baby for celebrity ______ Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
05_10_10_cover.jpg

In public, Sandra Bullock has been through the best and worst of times this year – from winning her first Oscar to enduring the breakup of her marriage. In private, she was quietly keeping a joyful secret – his name is Louis, and he is her newborn son.

"He's just perfect, I can't even describe him any other way," Bullock reveals exclusively in the new issue of PEOPLE, announcing that she is the proud mother of Louis Bardo Bullock, a 3½-month-old boy, born in New Orleans. "It's like he's always been a part of our lives."

Bullock, 45, and husband Jesse James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago and brought Louis home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars. Their close friends and family – including James's children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15 – were essential in keeping the adoption a secret.

Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath is a dad

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Sugar Ray singer Mark McGrath is on double diaper duty.

The singer's fiancee', Carin Kingsland, gave birth in Los Angeles Thursday to twins, a boy and a girl.

The little boy's name is Lydon Edward and the girl is Hartley Grace.

McGrath and Kingsland became engaged on New Year's Eve, and they conceived through in vitro fertilization.

Tiny baby, hope that she's OK.

'The Real Housewives of NYC' star Bethenny Frankel has a baby girl

Reality TV star Bethenny Frankel of "Real Housewives of New York City" has given birth to a daughter in time for a real Mothers Day.

A representative for Frankel and her husband, Jason Hoppy, told People magazine the couple's first child was born Saturday at 8 a.m. at an undisclosed New York hospital.

"Bethenny and Jason are proud to welcome their new baby girl, Bryn Hoppy, born at 8 a.m.," the rep said. "She is a 4 pound, 12 ounce healthy baby.

"Bryn, mom, dad and Cookie (their dog) are all very happy."

The couple married on March 28, People said.

'The Real Housewives of NYC' star Bethenny Frankel has a baby girl

Reality TV star Bethenny Frankel of "Real Housewives of New York City" has given birth to a daughter in time for a real Mothers Day.

:applaud: That's what happened to me just in time for MY first mother's day! My son was born the day before Mother's Day AND on Bono's birthday!!! :heart:

Claudia Schiffer welcomes a baby girl
By Karen Nickel Anhalt, PEOPLE.com

Claudia Schiffer gave birth to her third child, a girl, on Friday in London.

The baby joins Caspar, 7, and Clementine, 5, Schiffer's children with husband Matthew Vaughan, a film producer whom she married in 2002. According to a report in German newspaper Welt am Sonntag, the supermodel, 39, is expected to reveal the baby's name in the coming week.

The baby was delivered in London's Portland Hospital.

"I am much more self-confident today," Schiffer said in an interview with Welt am Sonntag shortly before giving birth, "because of my children and my husband. I know what I am doing, what I want [and] I am in control of myself."

The supermodel also recently posed nude -- and pregnant -- in German Vogue.

Amy Adams had her baby too. I love the name-Aviana. I have never heard that one before

It's a girl for Amy Adams.

The two-time Oscar nominee gave birth to daughter Aviana Olea on Saturday in Los Angeles

"Mom and baby are home and doing great," her rep said. "Everyone's healthy and happy."

^I saw the news ticker while watching the E! network last night but it said she hadn't named the baby yet. I also like Aviana. Different but not really strange-sounding like some names.

:applaud: What did your friend have, boy or girl? Name? Come on! Details!

Thanks - she had a girl, Brynn Elise. I got pics emailed to me tonight. So adorable!!! :cute: I wish I was in Arizona right now. My friend's daughter had her baby today, and the other daughter had a baby in December. Just wish I could be there to share in the happy event.

And Travolta/Preston expecting? :ohmy:

Awwwwww :cute: I love babies and I love the name Brynne. Brynne Elise is beautiful. Bless her and her new family!

I thought I heard something on a news trailer about great news for the Travolta family. If they are expecting, good for them! A new baby certainly won't ever replace their son, but a new baby could certainly bring new life and renewal to them. This is happy news! :heart:

Tiffani Thiessen and Hubby Plus One

Tiffani Thiessen has a new role: Mommy!

The former Saved By the Bell and Beverly Hills 90210 actress and her husband, Brady Smith, are celebrating the arrival of a bouncing baby girl, E! News has confirmed.

According to her rep, the 36-year-old Thiessen gave birth on Tuesday in Los Angeles to the couple's first child, a daughter named Harper.

The little bundle of joy weighed in at 8 pounds and 3 ounces and is reportedly "doing great," along with mom and dad.

The thesp currently stars on USA's crime-comedy drama, White Collar, which premiered last October and was picked up for a second season.

Thiessen and Smith, an artist and fellow actor, tied the knot in July 2005 and announced she was preggers back in November.

Tori Spelling’s ‘Guncles’ Are New Dads!

It’s a girl for the Guncles!

Bill Horn and Scout Masterson, Tori Spelling’s dear friends and regulars on her reality show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, have welcomed daughter Simone Lynn Masterson-Horn, who was born last week weighing 6 lbs., 2 oz. and measuring 18 inches long.

Simone is the first child for the couple, whom Spelling lovingly refers to as “Gay Uncles” to Liam, 3, and Stella, 2, her kids with husband Dean McDermott.

“Dean and I are beyond happy that Scout and Bill’s dreams of becoming parents have come true. Little Simone couldn’t have two better loving and deserving dads,” Spelling tells PEOPLE exclusively.

“Her cousins Liam and Stella are anxiously waiting to meet her. Stella kisses pictures of her that Guncle Billy and Scouty send us.”

Horn, 38, and Masterson, 35, who married in May 2009 at a Palm Springs, Calif., wedding planned by Spelling herself, began the adoption process last year. They declined to reveal details of their experience in order to protect the privacy of Simone and her birth mother.

“We are in awe of Simone and thrilled that our dream of becoming parents has finally come true,” the couple — who just finished taping season five of Oxygen’s Home Sweet Hollywood — tell PEOPLE. “From the moment we saw her we instantly fell in love — she has us wrapped around her little fingers.”

The infant already has a nickname: “Nugget” or “Nugget of Love,” says Horn. “I sing Sade’s ‘Soldier of Love’ to her and replace the word ‘soldier’ with ‘nugget.’ Yup — she’s already embarrassed by me.”

And how did they choose her real name? “We found it in a baby name book under a list of ‘Activist Names,’” says Horn. “We liked that the name denotes a strong woman. Plus we love Nina Simone.”

– Alexis Chiu

:applaud: Yay! This makes me weepy with tears of joy! I am sooo happy for the Gunckles! They seem like such great guys and are so good with Tori and Dean's kids so I know they will be great parents! This is great news! Last I heard of this was the latest episode of Tori and Dean when the Gunckles shared the secret that they had found a birthmom. :love: My son is adopted so any adoption story is near and dear to my heart. :heart:

Sofia Coppola's Latest Production: A Baby Girl!
E! Online

Sofia Coppola and her longtime partner, Phoenix frontman Thomas Mars, have welcomed their second child together, daughter Cosima.

Clearly there's something in the baby-naming waters over at celeb HQ because it's the same darling name Claudia Schiffer and her movie director hubby bequeathed to their new arrival last month.

As for Sofia, according to People, she welcomed her bundle of joy in New York City sometime "within the last month"—a lady never tells her age…not even a really young lady, apparently.

If ever there was an occasion to break out the Sofia Coppola bubbly, it's now. Congrats!

Project Runway's Nina Garcia Expecting Baby No. 2

Project Runway judge Nina Garcia is expecting her second child, People reports.

The 45-year-old Marie Claire fashion director is due in December. Garcia and husband David Conrod also have a 3-year-old son, Lucas Alexander.

Garcia will otherwise have her hands full this summer — with the eighth season of Runway debuting July 29, as well as the Aug. 10 release of her fourth book, Nina Garcia's Look Book: What to Wear for Every Occasion.

Back
Top Bottom