It's a baby for celebrity ______ Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that's the media reading too much into things. They should let William and her enjoy married life first before having kids. But no, the media wants those cute babies right now!

I agree Pearl. If she has put any weight on she just looks better.

Btw Robert Downey Jr said they're having a boy. It's fun to scroll and see that picture of him :D

Certainly, if she were really trying to hide a bump, she could come up with a better coat and clutch than that those tiny ones! :D:wink:

If that's true it's disgusting. Maybe they should have just had a home birth and hired doctors and staff.

The arrival of Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s newborn daughter at a Manhattan hospital has inconvenienced a man who says the couple’s security team has prevented him from visiting his two prematurely-born twin girls.

Speaking with the New York Daily News, 38-year-old Neil Coulon of Brooklyn says the security team has repeatedly stopped him from visiting the neonatal intensive care unit at Lenox Hill Hospital.

“These are children with problems in intensive care and you’re just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology,” he says.

A spokeswoman for the hospital told the Daily News she was unaware of any complaints regarding Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s security staff until the newspaper brought it to her attention.

The Daily News has reported that Bey and Jay paid the hospital 1.3 million dollars to seal off a wing of the hospital to assure their privacy. Their child, reportedly named Blue Ivy Carter, was born Saturday night.

Aw..

ET confirms that Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan have welcomed a baby boy into the world.

The Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes star's son Exton Elias Downey was born at 7:24 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 7 -- 20 inches long and weighing in at 7 lbs., 5 oz

According to People.com, a friend of the couple says, "Everyone is healthy and they couldn't be happier."

Exton Elias joins big brother Indio, 18, Robert's son from his previous marriage.

Is Snooki preggers? Is she not? :hmm: I don't get why the media is in such a frenzy over this! If she "lied" about whether she is with child, is it not her perogative and right? It's a personal matter, not for the entire world to share with her!

Jack Osbourne and his fiancée had a baby girl today. Grandmum Sharon Osborne elated, wants to be called "Shazza". Welcome the latest member of the famed family of Rock n Roll!

Looks like Kate could really be pregnant-she's toasting with water in Singapore and apparently it's unheard of for royals to toast with water unless there are medical reasons

1347492015296.cached.jpg

Back
Top Bottom