Iron Man 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't wait to see this on film - the large majority of it was filmed here in Wilmington (NC) where I live. I was sooooo hoping to have a RDJ sighting while he was here, but I believe he's already finished his scenes & is no longer in town. :sad:

Looks like should be a good 2.5 hours with a large bag of popcorn.

Downey's portrayal of Stark definitely makes the films that much more entertaining, he gave me a few good laughs in The Avengers. Will definitely take Mini Hewson (who is going as Captain America for Halloween) to this one.

I may actually go see it. I didn't see the others til they were out on DVD.

That trailer for Winter Soldier looked...quite good, and i've been the least sold on Captain America in the Marvel movies.

I just don't enjoy Captain America, for whatever reason, but I was pretty high on the first film. I'm quite excited for the double-shot of Thor and Captain again.

The first Captain America film literally put me to sleep but the trailer for the new one looked decent. Definitely more down with Thor, but maybe that's because I once had Mjölnir carved into a bowling ball of mine.

So to sum up:

1 - I am 42 years old
2 - I am commenting about trailers for films based on comic books
3 - While at work
4 - I am doing it on a U2 fan web site
5 - I had the name of Thor's hammer carved into a bowling ball I owned
6 - I owned a bowling ball (many, actually, but that's another story)

I don't know why more women are not attracted to me.....

Amazingly, have never attended a con of any variety in my life....except for a few baseball card conventions as a 12-13 year old.

So yeah, time to get my con on. HELLO LADIES.

I haven't either, but I think it's only a matter of time. I'm getting more into sci-fi and comic book characters as I grow up, not less.
Why....what.

Is that your secret identity?

I haven't either, but I think it's only a matter of time. I'm getting more into sci-fi and comic book characters as I grow up, not less.

Is that your secret identity?

I'm big into sic-fi books/films, etc.....but, yeah, just never had that urge to attend a convention....a lot of my friends to go Comic-con in San Diego, though.

I have a friend in Schaumburg who insists we'll go to the con there next year. He went this year and had a blast. I'll probably go then, I just get so nervous because I feel like I'm not enough of a nerd :(

Back
Top Bottom