Interference Movie Club - Round 4- "Bronson"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So then I ask you, were you okay with a movie that didnt have a plot and was more of a.. I dunno.. Tom Hardy character study?

You "reread what I wrong"???

WTF are you trying to say to me???????

I watched all of Bronson a few months ago. It was a mess. But Hardy was phenomenal.

That's all I really have to say, ever, to anyone, about anything. I will not watch this film nine times.

You "reread what I wrong"???

WTF are you trying to say to me???????

I watched all of Bronson a few months ago. It was a mess. But Hardy was phenomenal.

That's all I really have to say, ever, to anyone, about anything. I will not watch this film nine times.

I fixed it.... again :(

What the hell am I watching? I don't know if I can finish this. It tries really hard to be good, and I can see where people enjoy it, but I'm lost. I don't have the slightest idea what's going on, if you aren't familiar with Charles Bronson's history already, you would have no idea what the film were about. I finally had to pause the movie at one point so I could quickly skim the wiki article on him.

It was a very interesting portrayal though, as everyone else has said.

:lol:

That was one of the few things that perked my interest in the half of it that I watched.

It's a Sin started, and I was all "oh hey, I love this song!"

It's a Sin AND Your Silent Face are both favorites of mine by the respective bands, they just seemed so out of place in the movie.

Hey, Lance. I'm very sorry if this has already been addressed, because I'm completely sure that it has. But I feel sort of lazy, AND READ THAT TEXT, I'm in the middle of re-watching Andrei Rublev, and I only want this intermission to last as long as it takes me to type this.

Anyway, are we allowed to select films which are not commercially available on DVD but which are readily seeded and easily findable on the internet?

Oh, and I'm sorry for not contributing anything to the discussion on this one. I didn't want to be mean, though. It was for the best.

Hey, Lance. I'm very sorry if this has already been addressed, because I'm completely sure that it has. But I feel sort of lazy, AND READ THAT TEXT, I'm in the middle of re-watching Andrei Rublev, and I only want this intermission to last as long as it takes me to type this.

Anyway, are we allowed to select films which are not commercially available on DVD but which are readily seeded and easily findable on the internet?

I think it would be for the best that the DVD be at least available through netflix, since most of the people participating in this seem to have that service or at least some access to it. Asking people to start using torrents or rapidshare downloads or whatever who don't typically do that is probably a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom