Interference Movie Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd be down with that.

In consideration:

Zabriskie Point (Haven't seen)
The Long Goodbye
The Fury
Night of the Creeps
Peeping Tom
Bigger Than Life
Le Samourai (Haven't seen)
Grizzly Man (Haven't seen)
Cabaret (Haven't seen)
Wild at Heart

I'd be down with that.

In consideration:

Zabriskie Point (Haven't seen)
The Long Goodbye
The Fury
Night of the Creeps
Peeping Tom
Bigger Than Life
Le Samourai (Haven't seen)
Grizzly Man (Haven't seen)
Cabaret (Haven't seen)
Wild at Heart

If a lot of people haven't seen Cabaret, I'd say it's the most important thing on here.

Plus, it has Nazis. Which is a plus.

If I could make a suggestion:

The Final Sacrifice

Ruled by the evil Satoris, an ancient cult of Canadian wrestlers, the Ziox, are bent on world domination. Instrumental to their plan is a map to the ancient Ziox cult idol, recently discovered by a young boy, Troy. When the Ziox invade his home to recover the map, he flees and ends up in the bed of a passing pickup truck, driven by Rowsdower. Rowsdower and Troy become friends, and together search for the lost idol before the Ziox can claim it and take over the world.

Ohhh yeah The Final Sacrifice (1990)

I'm sorry, I simply lost interest in organizing/running this on a long-term basis.

Lame of me I'm sure, whatever, but I'm not gonna lie about it.

If anyone else wants to run it, they're free to do so of course.

It wouldn't take much to organize it, so I'll definitely throw an offer to do it if no one else does.

I'd consider running it. I'll think about it. Unless anyone else decides to pick up the reigns in the meantime, in which case feel free.

Oh, gee, look, two people stepped up and offered to run things as opposed to posting the usual tired-ass babble.

Thanks, Ashley and Lance, much appreciated.

Yeah, fuck, whatever, I'll give it a shot for a while, unless Ashley would really like to of course. Mike, can you post your list of everyone who wanted to participate, aka your hat?

I think it'd be cool if you did it, Lance. Ashley just ran the top 25 interference artists of all-time and the kid deserves a break. :)

I never really wrote it down cos I thought people would come in here and verify if they were participating or not.

But, and someone please let me know if I forgot anyone, I think it's:

You
Me
Laz
LMP
Impy
GAF
Gump
Ashley
Cori
LemonMelon
Beav
Tourist

That can't be it....I'm going senile, sorry...

Alright then. If anybody isn't on that list and wants to participate in the rounds/selections, let me know, say, by this time tomorrow and then I'll do the draw and announce an order along with maybe some suggestions for how the discussions should go.

I'll join in, I pop in and out of Interference in U2 dead times and high stress times, but I'll make sure and be around when I get chosen and when I have the time to watch.

I think it'd be cool if you did it, Lance. Ashley just ran the top 25 interference artists of all-time and the kid deserves a break. :)

I never really wrote it down cos I thought people would come in here and verify if they were participating or not.

But, and someone please let me know if I forgot anyone, I think it's:

You
Me
Laz
LMP
Impy
GAF
Gump
Ashley
Cori
LemonMelon
Beav
Tourist

That can't be it....I'm going senile, sorry...

What

the

fuck

?

:hug:

Edit: I tried to photoshop the yellow one too look like an Indian, but it just wouldn't work :(.

Am I too late for the partay? That could be fun, even though I consider three weeks too much time... but then again, I'm a lazy ass with nothing much to do, so I have the time.
Anyway, I would be interested in participating.

JT, Dalton, Powerhour and Heath shall be added. And since I'm running the show now, we're going to do it on a two-week cycle.

Back
Top Bottom