Indiana Jones - I believe this is worthy of its own thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We may have to revisit the Han vs. Indy poll after the movie comes out. I'm expecting a brief bump for Indy for myself, though Han will likely have the edge for me again by year's end...

two new pics courtesy of IGN:

Indy5.jpg

Indy6.jpg

the first one interests me the most, mysterious warehouse filed with crates from Raiders Of The Lost Arc, anyone?

this movie is going to be awesome

the trailer should be coming out next month right?

What a cheesy looking set in that second photo.

And it look like Ray Winestone is ready to push Shia down those stairs. Maybe he'll break....his entire face.

yeah, that would be nice...

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
this movie is going to be awesome

the trailer should be coming out next month right?

I believe the trailer is going to be attached to The Spiderwick Chronicles, which I've heard is actually pretty decent.

Yeah word is it'll be only 2/14 or 2/15, they missed a big opportunity to advertise during the big holiday movies (particularly National Treasure, that would have been hilarious), and the Super Bowl which Spielberg has used a lot in the past.

Lancemc said:
What a cheesy looking set in that second photo.
They always look cheesy off-camera.

The tin-foil minature minecar tunnels also come to mind.

Here's the original movieweb picture of the crystal skull (the new link a few pages back looks like it's an advertisement for some necklace version of it or something). The main site's taken the pic down, but the small version is still up on google's image search:

images

On the new pics.....Is it just me, or are Indy's clothes far too baggy? I think it's the dumpiness of the baggy clothes that makes him look old (besides, well, being old).

ETA: looks like you have to copy & paste that full web address to see the pic

Aw, nuts----just found out they're not going to make it for the gamecube, and I haven't graduated to the next level of systems yet...:(

^ Not that I know of. The Lego game is the only one I see listed on indianajones.com.

Kinda makes me want to get a Wii with whatever tax rebate I get....:hmm:

Good read. All of the talk about the Euphoria engine make me pretty giddy about this whole thing.

If it can top Shadows of the Empire and Knights of the Old Republic... I'll be a pretty happy camper.

Yeah, well you know how much I love KOTOR. :drool:

It's worth playing. Especially given your enthusiasm for the mythos.

Back
Top Bottom