Indiana Jones - I believe this is worthy of its own thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saw an Indiana Jones poster today in my cinema at a distance.
Not sure if it was for this film or Raiders though.

This month's vanity fair, naturally I saw it AFTER I checked out at borders today:

ma01toc0802xz1.jpg

indiana_jones_and_the_temple_of_doom_ver1.jpg

It looked like that. same pose, but Indy was larger and on the left.
Thats what had me mixing them, I also confuse Raiders for Temple of Doom too :lol: :shifty:

I'm expecting an organ made of bones underneath that giant skull, a la Goonies!

I'm just hoping for a nice action movie that doesn't ruin Indiana Jones for me.

Posted on theraider.net fan site...

CHUD.com has reported that the long awaited trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will not be appearing on the Super Bowl on February 3rd, but rather the day after Valentine's Day. CHUD states:

Hope you're not planning to have any wild, Hallmark-sanctioned sex at midnight Valentine's Day, because you'll want to be refreshing the official Indiana Jones website to catch the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull trailer at 12:01 AM Friday, February 15.

We're told that Entertainment Tonight will be teasing the trailer during the show on the 14th, and that it will launch in theatres on the 14th as well. (Which is slightly odd, since the 15th makes more sense.)

But don't get too excited yet as that is only a rumor by CHUD. Earlier rumors mention an Indiana Jones 4 trailer release during the Super Bowl on February 3, 2008.

Though yet another rumor gives strength to the Valentine's Day story. On February 14, Paramount Pictures will be releasing The Spiderwick Chronicles, a new film by Indiana Jones producers Frank Marshall and Kathleen Kennedy!

I contacted Lucasfilm in an attempt to get some answers to these new trailer rumors and received the following response:

"At this point no plans have been finalized at all regarding when the trailer will premiere."

So there we have it. The Super Bowl seems to be one option to premiere the Indy 4 trailer. Valentine's Day is another. They are all no more than rumors for now.

But one thing we can be certain of; the most anticipated Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull trailer will arrive sometime next month!

Thanks to Mitchell Hallock, Patrick and Andrew de Villiers for the heads up.

I'm surprised they're waiting so long to do any trailers with the movie being out four months from now.

I'm glad.

Keep it as secret as possible, enough info has been leaked already.

If it's not released til mid-February, that would make only 3 months of serious hype about it. That is very odd for something so big as this (when things like the Steve Carrell Max Smart movie has been playing for 6 months or so already).

There's been serious hype about this for years anyway.

All you need to say is:

"Hey bitches, new Indy movie coming out this day - go see it"

And people will see it.

Movieweb had a photo that was supposedly the crystal skull but it's gone. Did anyone see it?

Thanks to one of our fabulous scoopers, MovieWeb.com has your very first exclusive look at the actual Crystal Skull from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! Not much is known yet about the role the Crystal Skull takes in the movie, but we do know that Indiana Jones will be hunting to find the mystical skull in the jungles of South America before Soviet agents do. Take a look!

Update: By request of the studio, we have taken down the image.

Thanks, LMP. It got taken down via Paramount's request a couple of hours ago so I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom