Inception

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was being serious.

oh, i thought you were makin' fun of me. I'm very sensitive you know. I wrote that with tears in my eyes.
But yes, do post your thoughts when you see it again. Cant wait to see it for a second time myself

I can't look at

Frank Sinatra's mug shot

without

getting angry.

oh, i thought you were makin' fun of me. I'm very sensitive you know. I wrote that with tears in my eyes.
But yes, do post your thoughts when you see it again. Cant wait to see it for a second time myself

That's fair. Half of what I write occurs when I spit bile all over my computer screen.

Finally saw it tonight. It's odd to see a movie the Tuesday after it came out and feel like you're the last person you know to see it. I liked it. Probably didn't quite live up to my expectations, but still liked it.

Terrible script, messy internal logic that undercuts most of the tension and drama by the end, non-dimensional characters, and a big fat thud of an ending.

All that said, it's terribly entertaining at times. Some of the most propulsive blockbuster filmmaking in recent Hollywood when the movie is on its game.... which is only about half the time.

Just to be clear, I like the movie more than i dislike it, but it aint no greatness by a long shot.

I will say the first half hour or so of the inception sequence itself was prettttty awesome.

I liked the Bond homage, yes. Well, let's say everything from the beginning of the inception sequence up to right before they have to do all the wanky fourth-level stuff. However much time that takes up.

I too enjoyed the opening audition job thing for Saito.

Terrible script, messy internal logic that undercuts most of the tension and drama by the end, non-dimensional characters, and a big fat thud of an ending.

All that said, it's terribly entertaining at times. Some of the most propulsive blockbuster filmmaking in recent Hollywood when the movie is on its game.... which is only about half the time.

Word.

And what's the big deal about this new guy? More like Tom HARDLY-impressive.

Not sure why these people work with BLOWlan more than once. What's up with that Ken WANNABE-in-a-better-movie?

BB, YOU DON'T HAVE TO "SPOIL PROOF" THAT SHIT

Share it with the World!

tom-8.jpg

:drool:

Yeah I went a little nuts with the spoil button...

and :drool: my. :shocked: oh my.

there is a multi-plex 2.5 miles from my home

I can go and see this again for $6 ( I did rate this an 8- 8.5)

I did see TDK, more than once

But, after everyone (in here) has been dumping all over it lately,
I am thinking your collective wisdom would advise aginst

I don't care what any of you guys thought of it or your over analyzation of it. I liked it, plain and simple. I walked out thinking wtf just happened and how did they pull that off. And I'd see it again, and probably will, someday. Just my two cents. :)

\backs out of thread.

I don't care what any of you guys thought of it or your over analyzation of it. I liked it, plain and simple. I walked out thinking wtf just happened and how did they pull that off. And I'd see it again, and probably will, someday. Just my two cents. :)

\backs out of thread.

I'll take your 2 cents and give you $5.98 more and you can see it with me at the beach. :sexywink:

saw it again yesterday.

just as great as the first time, and I was even more moved by the ending because I wasn't all freaking out about what was going to happen.

And while I was able to make out more of Watanabe's lines, some of it was still hard to hear. Luckily the guy's non-verbal acting is solid and you feel what his place in the story is.

Cotillard really deserves a lot of credit for what could have been a slight role.

Time for me to take off my receptionist skirt and put on my Barbara Streisand in The Prince of Tides ass-masking therapist pantsuit.

Back
Top Bottom